Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Haven Of Wiidom. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Forum Rules RP Rules

Golden Rule: NO GOD MODING. It destroys the fun for everyone. Less significant rules: 1. Don't be a douche. Be fair. 2. DO NOT set up your own story and if someone has an action going against it, you can't tell them to take the action back. Adapt and move around it. More will be added as we go along.

Pages: (26) 1 [2] 3 4 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

Armgedon is unleashed
ND4
Posted: Jul 7 2008, 04:59 AM

Unregistered

QUOTE (Leo Sanders @ Jul 7 2008, 04:54 AM)
Mario started to throw fire-balls at the enemys while Link is shooting bomb arrows. Colossus punchs the ground causing a ripple to go at the enemy.

Yes some fight music will be nesscary..

last resort by papa rocah?
gf charges at killick and so does noob .
noob:bandit i missed you!now die!okay
kilkc vs gf
bandit vs noob
dont ask why noob wants to kill bandit pleas.
the marvel zombies eat collus and hulk grabs link and eats his head.
Leo Sanders
Posted: Jul 7 2008, 05:00 AM

Monkey King of Haven

Group: Members
Member No.: 42

That is not how it works......

--------------------
Never give up! 08-05-92

user posted image

ND4
Posted: Jul 7 2008, 05:02 AM

Unregistered

QUOTE (Leo Sanders @ Jul 7 2008, 05:00 AM)

oh well gf charges at bandit
try and hit me with that staff now!
ND4
Posted: Jul 7 2008, 05:03 AM

Unregistered

QUOTE (ND4 @ Jul 7 2008, 05:02 AM)
QUOTE (Leo Sanders @ Jul 7 2008, 05:00 AM)

oh well gf charges at bandit
try and hit me with that staff now!

zombie sandman grabs bandit with a sand lock on his neck.
Wingman
Posted: Jul 7 2008, 12:55 PM

I'm better than you. That's all I know.

Group: Admin
Member No.: 14

I dispatch the Silver Surfer to provide air superiority, as well as ground support, if we need him. Gambit powers up a deck of cards and tosses a handfull across the battlefield into a horde of Marvel zombies. Deadpool: "Whoh, that was awesome! Maybe I can do that!" He spits on a handgun and chucks in the same place Gambit did. "Dang, it didn't explode. Oh well, I always have these", he said, pulling out some firecrackers and a hand full of little C4 bombs. "I bought this at Walmart, since you can buy ANYTHING there, for a price."
Master Yoda ignites his lightsaber. "This battle, difficult, it will be," he says, walking slowly forward, surveying his enemies. "May the Force by with you all."
Luke Cage cracks his knuckles and picks up an 8 foot long piece of a light pole, hefting it. "Yeah, I can probably do some damage with this thing", he states.
Deadpool whips out a minigun and an Uzi and loads them both. "Time to see how good the highly touted anime freaks really are!", he shouts.

--------------------
"Never in the course of human history has so much been owed by so many to so few."- Winston Churchill, commenting on the heroic struggles of the RAF against the German Luftwaffe.

----
I don't smoke, I don't chew... and I don't date girls who do.

----

War produces classic remarks by military commanders; on February 26, 1991, the US 1st Armored Division, the famous Big Red One, encountered the allegedly elite Iraqi Republican Guard. The divisional commander, Major General Ronald Griffiths, radioed his deputy, who was riding with the armored spearhead. "I understand we are engaging the Medina Division?" he said, referring to one of the crack Iraqi Guard divisions. "Negative, sir," came the reply. "We are destroying the Medina Division."
Great proof that despite their quantity, the Soviet tanks that NATO planners feared above all else could be shredded by the M1 Abrams, Challenger 2, Leopard 2, LeClerc, Ariete, and Merkava with ease. Patton would be proud.

hellbentnow
Posted: Jul 7 2008, 02:19 PM

The Manga Maniac of Haven

Member No.: 19

From behind him in the flame a huge man appeared.

"Go take out the sliver surfer. The cosmic power is much stronger that your ki, so take these gloves. Make sure if he sends any cosmic radiation your way let it hit the gloves. Be like a ninja.gif and watch for a while. Now be gone!" The man disappered into the flames, then another man appeared he was shorter but he was muscular . "I will send you, fight with Deadpool your abilties match his. Take this special pantie it is from Supergirl herself, and this underwear is extra stretchy. Do not confront anyone else. Now go."

Hbn sat in his chair, he was actually worried, If brolly failed he would have to face the surfer. And he was about to send a demon with a sword out for battle. He was about to annihilate the marvel zombies,their combine power level was a little over 9000, he made a little laugh, he actually calculated their combined power level 4000, how pathetic, even Luke Cage could take out one. And what the f*ck was a gf??????????

--------------------
And I say HEY! (HEY!)
What a wonderful kind of day
If we can learn to work and play
And get along with each other.
Hey what a wonderful kind of day hey!
ND4
Posted: Jul 7 2008, 06:14 PM

Unregistered

QUOTE (hellbentnow @ Jul 7 2008, 02:19 PM)
From behind him in the flame a huge man appeared.

"Go take out the sliver surfer. The cosmic power is much stronger that your ki, so take these gloves. Make sure if he sends any cosmic radiation your way let it hit the gloves. Be like a ninja.gif and watch for a while. Now be gone!" The man disappered into the flames, then another man appeared he was shorter but he was muscular . "I will send you, fight with Deadpool your abilties match his. Take this special pantie it is from Supergirl herself, and this underwear is extra stretchy. Do not confront anyone else. Now go."

Hbn sat in his chair, he was actually worried, If brolly failed he would have to face the surfer. And he was about to send a demon with a sword out for battle. He was about to annihilate the marvel zombies,their combine power level was a little over 9000, he made a little laugh, he actually calculated their combined power level 4000, how pathetic, even Luke Cage could take out one. And what the f*ck was a gf??????????

ghostface and i then sneak up behind sliver sufer and thowrm him to the mz.eat him boys!the marvel zombies then start to eat silver sufer and gain his power cosimic.you are dead now!the zombies grab deadpool.any last words?
Leo Sanders
Posted: Jul 7 2008, 06:14 PM

Monkey King of Haven

Member No.: 42

Headesk....

--------------------
Never give up! 08-05-92

user posted image

ND4
Posted: Jul 7 2008, 06:18 PM

Unregistered

QUOTE (Leo Sanders @ Jul 7 2008, 06:14 PM)
Headesk....

what am i not playing right bandit? sad.gif
Bassetman
Posted: Jul 7 2008, 06:22 PM

Gentleman Skeleton

Member No.: 20

Headesk....

I second that.

You don't just say "I KILLZ YOU WIT COOL RAYGUN DATS DA STRONGEST EVA BAM YO DEAD!" You give the guy a chance to react.

--------------------
ND4
Posted: Jul 7 2008, 06:27 PM

Unregistered

QUOTE (Bassetman @ Jul 7 2008, 06:22 PM)
Headesk....

I second that.

You don't just say "I KILLZ YOU WIT COOL RAYGUN DATS DA STRONGEST EVA BAM YO DEAD!" You give the guy a chance to react.

oh okay then zombies spit up silver sufer to give him a chance to react
uhh guys do you still want silver sufer? blink.gif
Wingman
Posted: Jul 7 2008, 07:33 PM

QUOTE (ND4 @ Jul 7 2008, 02:27 PM)
Headesk....

I second that.

*Surfer stands up, then heats his body up to 3000 degrees for a few seconds, evaporating the zombies' spit.*

"I will resist your efforts at evil", he said quietly, and transforms his hand into a sword, cleanly severing a zombie's head from his body. The other zombies rush to attack the Surfer, but he mounts his board and blasts upward to a safe distance.

"There are many of them, but my other friends can aid me", he says, watching as Deadpool and Master Yoda, clutching a minigun, Uzis, and lightsaber, respectively, creep up to a small tree about 100 feet from the zombies.

"So, like, you can really do your Jedi mind trick thingy?, an excited Deadpool inquired of the small Jedi. "Do it on me. If you can't, it'll prove that I have a strong mind, as I've always suspected."

Praying for patience, Master Yoda replied, "Yes, can I, but now, the time is not. Quiet, we must be, and prevent the zombies from escaping. The Silver Surfer, help us he will."

They lie in wait, Yoda repeatedly having to admonish Deadpool to shut up, while Luke Cage and Gambit set up position on the opposite side of the group of enemies.

A note to everyone: This Silver Surfer is Post-Annihilation, but more importantly, he is my own special Surfer that I created in my Silver Surfer vs. Apocalypse story, which you can read here. He combines the powers of post-Annihilation Surfer with all the powers of Apocalypse. That's why he was able to transform his arm into a sword, just like Apocalypse can alter his body shape, size, mass, and composition.

--------------------
"Never in the course of human history has so much been owed by so many to so few."- Winston Churchill, commenting on the heroic struggles of the RAF against the German Luftwaffe.

----

----

War produces classic remarks by military commanders; on February 26, 1991, the US 1st Armored Division, the famous Big Red One, encountered the allegedly elite Iraqi Republican Guard. The divisional commander, Major General Ronald Griffiths, radioed his deputy, who was riding with the armored spearhead. "I understand we are engaging the Medina Division?" he said, referring to one of the crack Iraqi Guard divisions. "Negative, sir," came the reply. "We are destroying the Medina Division."
Great proof that despite their quantity, the Soviet tanks that NATO planners feared above all else could be shredded by the M1 Abrams, Challenger 2, Leopard 2, LeClerc, Ariete, and Merkava with ease. Patton would be proud.

ND4
Posted: Jul 7 2008, 07:36 PM

Unregistered

QUOTE (Wingman @ Jul 7 2008, 07:33 PM)
Headesk....

I second that.

*Surfer stands up, then heats his body up to 3000 degrees for a few seconds, evaporating the zombies' spit.*

"I will resist your efforts at evil", he said quietly, and transforms his hand into a sword, cleanly severing a zombie's head from his body. The other zombies rush to attack the Surfer, but he mounts his board and blasts upward to a safe distance.

"There are many of them, but my other friends can aid me", he says, watching as Deadpool and Master Yoda, clutching a minigun, Uzis, and lightsaber, respectively, creep up to a small tree about 100 feet from the zombies.

"So, like, you can really do your Jedi mind trick thingy?, an excited Deadpool inquired of the small Jedi. "Do it on me. If you can't, it'll prove that I have a strong mind, as I've always suspected."

Praying for patience, Master Yoda replied, "Yes, can I, but now, the time is not. Quiet, we must be, and prevent the zombies from escaping. The Silver Surfer, help us he will."

They lie in wait, Yoda repeatedly having to admonish Deadpool to shut up, while Luke Cage and Gambit set up position on the opposite side of the group of enemies.

zombie spider man sees the group and the zombies charge and blast with little of power comsic they got from bitting sliver sufer.
Wingman
Posted: Jul 7 2008, 07:53 PM

QUOTE (ND4 @ Jul 7 2008, 03:36 PM)
Headesk....

I second that.

zombie spider man sees the group and the zombies charge and blast with little of power comsic they got from bitting sliver sufer.

"AHHH, ZOMBIES!!", Deadpool screams. "I hate these things. They never die. Guess I'll have to do my best." And with that, he opens up with his M134 minigun at the horde of zombies. Hundreds of armor piercing bullets whizz through the packed formation, shattering bones, severing ligaments, and cutting through muscle like a knife through butter. Though they don't feel pain, the zombies start to fall as the tendons powering their legs are utterly pulverized by flying led. Zombie Thor, Spider-man, Captain America, Hulk, Cyclops, and several others fall as they can no longer move their bodies forward.

"Now, super green Jedi man," Deadpool shouts, releasing the trigger on his smoking gatling gun.

Like a green, whirling ball of death, Master Yoda triple flips into action, igniting his lightsaber in the process. His first target is zombie Wolverine, who's adamantium skeleton is severed by the blade of energy. "Dude, so his bones AREN'T indestructable after all!", Deadpool crows, sitting back with popcorn, enjoying the show. He is forced to backflip backwards when zombie Hulk nearly turned his head into jelly with a punch, having dragged his useless legs across the battlefield. "Not a nice hulky,", the merc with a mouth lectures, pulling out a Franchi semi-automatic shotgun and putting four rounds into the Hulk's face. It doesn't kill him, but it buys time for Yoda to leap over and sever the Hulk's head with one lightsaber stroke.

"Damn, I have GOT TO GET ME ONE OF THOSE", an awed Deadpool whistles. The rest of the zombies were retreating in disarray, and Deadpool and Yoda take their time finishing off the zombies who were incapacitated by the minigun earlier.

"Well, master Yoda, looks like we were able to prevail in round one", Deadpool said. "Now let me see that cool lightsaber!", he shouts, chasing the old Jedi around the field before a strong Force push convinces him otherwise. "OK, OK, maybe later", he grumbles, pulling out his Star Wars limited edition action figures and playing with them.

--------------------

----

----

ND4
Posted: Jul 7 2008, 08:22 PM

Unregistered

QUOTE (Wingman @ Jul 7 2008, 07:53 PM)
QUOTE (ND4 @ Jul 7 2008, 03:36 PM)
Headesk....

I second that.

"AHHH, ZOMBIES!!", Deadpool screams. "I hate these things. They never die. Guess I'll have to do my best." And with that, he opens up with his M134 minigun at the horde of zombies. Hundreds of armor piercing bullets whizz through the packed formation, shattering bones, severing ligaments, and cutting through muscle like a knife through butter. Though they don't feel pain, the zombies start to fall as the tendons powering their legs are utterly pulverized by flying led. Zombie Thor, Spider-man, Captain America, Hulk, Cyclops, and several others fall as they can no longer move their bodies forward.

"Now, super green Jedi man," Deadpool shouts, releasing the trigger on his smoking gatling gun.

Like a green, whirling ball of death, Master Yoda triple flips into action, igniting his lightsaber in the process. His first target is zombie Wolverine, who's adamantium skeleton is severed by the blade of energy. "Dude, so his bones AREN'T indestructable after all!", Deadpool crows, sitting back with popcorn, enjoying the show. He is forced to backflip backwards when zombie Hulk nearly turned his head into jelly with a punch, having dragged his useless legs across the battlefield. "Not a nice hulky,", the merc with a mouth lectures, pulling out a Franchi semi-automatic shotgun and putting four rounds into the Hulk's face. It doesn't kill him, but it buys time for Yoda to leap over and sever the Hulk's head with one lightsaber stroke.

"Damn, I have GOT TO GET ME ONE OF THOSE", an awed Deadpool whistles. The rest of the zombies were retreating in disarray, and Deadpool and Yoda take their time finishing off the zombies who were incapacitated by the minigun earlier.

"Well, master Yoda, looks like we were able to prevail in round one", Deadpool said. "Now let me see that cool lightsaber!", he shouts, chasing the old Jedi around the field before a strong Force push convinces him otherwise. "OK, OK, maybe later", he grumbles, pulling out his Star Wars limited edition action figures and playing with them.

zombie ginat man:master nd4 we are sorry to informr you but only 8 of us are left
zombie iceman
zombie iron man
zombie f4

me:what!that is it!i then send out the 1,000 heartless and zombie girant man after them .
« Next Oldest | RP Boards | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Sign-up Now

Topic OptionsPages: (26) 1 [2] 3 4 ... Last »

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0478 seconds · Archive