zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to Haven Of Wiidom. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (4) [1] 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

Playstation vs. Xbox vs. Nintendo Systems, The best?
Bassetman
Posted: Jan 14 2008, 01:16 AM

Gentleman Skeleton

Group: Admin
Member No.: 20

Pick your fave.

I personally adore the Playstation series. tongue.gif

--------------------
hamboy
Posted: Jan 14 2008, 01:18 AM

Unregistered

Playstation.
Xbox is dead last.
super_wolverine_Man
Posted: Jan 14 2008, 01:48 AM

Head Admin

Member No.: 3

welcome Bassetman!

--------------------

"The first shot rang out from somewhere and I heard a bullet wiz by my face. With my pump action shotgun ready, I shoot the first fool I see."

Grano's so gangster.
Guardian Of Nesh
Posted: Jan 14 2008, 01:54 AM

Unregistered

Nintendo the first of the three. The first: often intitated never duplicated or surpassed
Supera the Second
Posted: Jan 14 2008, 02:22 AM

Okami... Best Wii game I've played so far!

Member No.: 1

None can match Nintendo, motherfuckers! The only publishers that come close to nintendo on my list are capcom, namco, sega, and snk (even though I've never played their games regularly, but I truly wished and their games just look awesome).

--------------------
Wingman
Posted: Jan 14 2008, 06:13 PM

I'm better than you. That's all I know.

Member No.: 14

PlayStation. Nuff' said.

Seriously, a system that has sold over 120 million units worldwide is a major player. Now, granted, he Wii has been wildly popular, and is the second most popular game system ever, after the PS2, but it's unconventional controller can't beat the tried and true, original, copied a million times over, Duelshock 2 controller. And the PS3 has redefined next-gen gaming, but it's been hampered slightly be high prices and lack of games. XBox=Playstation clone. The only thing about XBox that's original, and I admit, is a great feature, is XBox Live. Best online gaming feature EVER. But you can't beat PSOne, PS2, and PS3. cool.gif cool.gif cool.gif cool.gif cool.gif cool.gif cool.gif cool.gif

--------------------
"Never in the course of human history has so much been owed by so many to so few."- Winston Churchill, commenting on the heroic struggles of the RAF against the German Luftwaffe.

----
I don't smoke, I don't chew... and I don't date girls who do.

----

War produces classic remarks by military commanders; on February 26, 1991, the US 1st Armored Division, the famous Big Red One, encountered the allegedly elite Iraqi Republican Guard. The divisional commander, Major General Ronald Griffiths, radioed his deputy, who was riding with the armored spearhead. "I understand we are engaging the Medina Division?" he said, referring to one of the crack Iraqi Guard divisions. "Negative, sir," came the reply. "We are destroying the Medina Division."
Great proof that despite their quantity, the Soviet tanks that NATO planners feared above all else could be shredded by the M1 Abrams, Challenger 2, Leopard 2, LeClerc, Ariete, and Merkava with ease. Patton would be proud.

Buzz Line
Posted: Jan 14 2008, 10:28 PM

Voice of the CBUB

Group: Members
Member No.: 15

Notice name and price, see a connection?

Playstation 3: $700

Xbox 360: $450

Wii: $200

Guess which one I got for Christmas? True, Sony's prices did drop, too little to late though.

--------------------

You know you love em
user posted image
Wingman
Posted: Jan 14 2008, 10:48 PM

QUOTE (Buzz Line @ Jan 14 2008, 10:28 PM)
Notice name and price, see a connection?

Playstation 3: $700

Xbox 360: $450

Wii: $200

Guess which one I got for Christmas? True, Sony's prices did drop, too little to late though.

Um, I'm sorry Buzz Line, where exactly do you live? Cause here in the U.S., PS3's were available starting at $400, not $700 as you claim. And XBox's start at #350, while Wii's start at #250. And my praise of the Playstation line was mostly for the PS2, which is selling for $100-130, depending on where you go, and have outsold everyother system in the last year since the PS3 was released. Yes, it has outsold the Wii, month per month.

--------------------
"Never in the course of human history has so much been owed by so many to so few."- Winston Churchill, commenting on the heroic struggles of the RAF against the German Luftwaffe.

----

----

War produces classic remarks by military commanders; on February 26, 1991, the US 1st Armored Division, the famous Big Red One, encountered the allegedly elite Iraqi Republican Guard. The divisional commander, Major General Ronald Griffiths, radioed his deputy, who was riding with the armored spearhead. "I understand we are engaging the Medina Division?" he said, referring to one of the crack Iraqi Guard divisions. "Negative, sir," came the reply. "We are destroying the Medina Division."
Great proof that despite their quantity, the Soviet tanks that NATO planners feared above all else could be shredded by the M1 Abrams, Challenger 2, Leopard 2, LeClerc, Ariete, and Merkava with ease. Patton would be proud.

DataSnake
Posted: Jan 14 2008, 11:50 PM

Emperor of Mankind

Member No.: 9

PC. Easiest to mod.

--------------------
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!
Wingman
  Posted: Jan 14 2008, 11:59 PM

QUOTE (DataSnake @ Jan 14 2008, 06:50 PM)
PC. Easiest to mod.

Yeah, but you don't use a regular controller. You use a darn mouse.

--------------------

----

----

The Ripper
Posted: Jan 15 2008, 12:09 AM

Knight of the Ivory Axe

Member No.: 12

QUOTE (Wingman @ Jan 14 2008, 06:13 PM)
PlayStation. Nuff' said.

Seriously, a system that has sold over 120 million units worldwide is a major player. Now, granted, he Wii has been wildly popular, and is the second most popular game system ever, after the PS2, but it's unconventional controller can't beat the tried and true, original, copied a million times over, Duelshock 2 controller. And the PS3 has redefined next-gen gaming, but it's been hampered slightly be high prices and lack of games. XBox=Playstation clone. The only thing about XBox that's original, and I admit, is a great feature, is XBox Live. Best online gaming feature EVER. But you can't beat PSOne, PS2, and PS3. cool.gif  cool.gif  cool.gif  cool.gif  cool.gif  cool.gif  cool.gif  cool.gif

And at least the PS3 does not red ring!

Hopefully, Apple will release a console! sterb002.gif

--------------------

QUOTE ("Friedrich Nietzsche")
He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster... when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you...
Wingman
Posted: Jan 15 2008, 12:21 AM

QUOTE (The Ripper @ Jan 14 2008, 07:09 PM)
QUOTE (Wingman @ Jan 14 2008, 06:13 PM)
PlayStation. Nuff' said.

Seriously, a system that has sold over 120 million units worldwide is a major player. Now, granted, he Wii has been wildly popular, and is the second most popular game system ever, after the PS2, but it's unconventional controller can't beat the tried and true, original, copied a million times over, Duelshock 2 controller. And the PS3 has redefined next-gen gaming, but it's been hampered slightly be high prices and lack of games. XBox=Playstation clone. The only thing about XBox that's original, and I admit, is a great feature, is XBox Live. Best online gaming feature EVER. But you can't beat PSOne, PS2, and PS3. cool.gif  cool.gif  cool.gif  cool.gif  cool.gif  cool.gif  cool.gif  cool.gif

And at least the PS3 does not red ring!

Hopefully, Apple will release a console! sterb002.gif

Yeah, Microsoft really bit themselves in the butt when they had that soldering problem, leading to the "Three ring sign of death" or whatever it's called. The very successful console gets hampered by a mass equipment malfuntion. That's why I got a PS2.

--------------------

----

----

DataSnake
Posted: Jan 15 2008, 12:25 AM

Emperor of Mankind

Member No.: 9

QUOTE (Wingman @ Jan 14 2008, 11:59 PM)
PC. Easiest to mod.

I use a Logitech G5. Allows far more precise, fast aiming than any gamepad I've ever used.

--------------------
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!
Wingman
Posted: Jan 15 2008, 12:29 AM

QUOTE (DataSnake @ Jan 14 2008, 07:25 PM)
QUOTE (Wingman @ Jan 14 2008, 11:59 PM)
PC. Easiest to mod.

I use a Logitech G5. Allows far more precise, fast aiming than any gamepad I've ever used.

I'll check it out. biggrin.gif

--------------------

----

----

SilverSurfer092
Posted: Jan 15 2008, 02:53 AM

Unregistered

Whatever happens, Sony sucks. They're bastards. Microsoft and Sony are in it for the money. Sony just sucks at it. Nintendo is the real gaming company. They make games for the people. True, often the games suck @$$, but whatev. I personally like the Xbox series.
« Next Oldest | Normal Fights | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Register Now

Topic OptionsPages: (4) [1] 2 3 ... Last »

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0426 seconds · Archive