Create a free forum in seconds.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Haven Of Wiidom. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (2) [1] 2  ( Go to first unread post )

anybody else
super_wolverine_Man
Posted: Jan 13 2008, 08:18 PM

Head Admin

Group: Admin
Member No.: 3

is anybody else tired of hearing rei-kai's rants about Thanos

i know i am

--------------------

"The first shot rang out from somewhere and I heard a bullet wiz by my face. With my pump action shotgun ready, I shoot the first fool I see."

Grano's so gangster.
Wingman
Posted: Jan 13 2008, 08:18 PM

I'm better than you. That's all I know.

Member No.: 14

QUOTE (super_wolverine_Man @ Jan 13 2008, 08:18 PM)

i know i am

I heard one once, and it sickened me for the rest of the day. From the way he says it, Thanos could win in my Avengers fight. dry.gif dry.gif

--------------------
"Never in the course of human history has so much been owed by so many to so few."- Winston Churchill, commenting on the heroic struggles of the RAF against the German Luftwaffe.

----
I don't smoke, I don't chew... and I don't date girls who do.

----

War produces classic remarks by military commanders; on February 26, 1991, the US 1st Armored Division, the famous Big Red One, encountered the allegedly elite Iraqi Republican Guard. The divisional commander, Major General Ronald Griffiths, radioed his deputy, who was riding with the armored spearhead. "I understand we are engaging the Medina Division?" he said, referring to one of the crack Iraqi Guard divisions. "Negative, sir," came the reply. "We are destroying the Medina Division."
Great proof that despite their quantity, the Soviet tanks that NATO planners feared above all else could be shredded by the M1 Abrams, Challenger 2, Leopard 2, LeClerc, Ariete, and Merkava with ease. Patton would be proud.

super_wolverine_Man
Posted: Jan 13 2008, 08:26 PM

Head Admin

QUOTE (Wingman @ Jan 13 2008, 08:18 PM)

i know i am

I heard one once, and it sickened me for the rest of the day. From the way he says it, Thanos could win in my Avengers fight. dry.gif dry.gif

quoted from the lobo v.s thanos fight on Cbub

"Thanos could kill them both with a wave of his hand. That's what you're not getting. Lobo is just a brick. His only real ability was to regenerate. Aside from that, he's not even as good as the Hulk, and Thanos could kill him easily."

"He's got dip too. And guys, seriously, grow up. Don't hate Thanos because he's ridiculously powerful. He's a great character who evolved well passed some stupid Darkseid clone"

--------------------

"The first shot rang out from somewhere and I heard a bullet wiz by my face. With my pump action shotgun ready, I shoot the first fool I see."

Grano's so gangster.
super_wolverine_Man
Posted: Jan 13 2008, 08:27 PM

Head Admin

QUOTE (super_wolverine_Man @ Jan 13 2008, 08:26 PM)

i know i am

"Thanos could kill them both with a wave of his hand. That's what you're not getting. Lobo is just a brick. His only real ability was to regenerate. Aside from that, he's not even as good as the Hulk, and Thanos could kill him easily."

"He's got dip too. And guys, seriously, grow up. Don't hate Thanos because he's ridiculously powerful. He's a great character who evolved well passed some stupid Darkseid clone"

"Doomsday loses to Thanos. Thanos is still way too powerful for him. And Thanos doesn't lose to Hulk. Infact Thanos nearly killed Hulk with one blow more than 10yrs ago and has only gotten stronger since then. Hulk is nothing but a brick with regen. No amount of physical combat could ever even tire Thanos. Strength alone is nothing when you face a guy with vastly more powers than you.

Surfer beat Hulk on multiple occasions. Thanos has beaten Surfer on multiple occasions. And yes, Thanos pretty much rapes him. "

and there are plenty more than are no longer on the site

--------------------

Grano's so gangster.
super_wolverine_Man
Posted: Jan 13 2008, 08:45 PM

Head Admin

he also once said "thanos never loses, he can't lose, even when he does lose, it's because he wants to"

--------------------

Grano's so gangster.
Wingman
Posted: Jan 13 2008, 09:00 PM

QUOTE (super_wolverine_Man @ Jan 13 2008, 08:27 PM)

i know i am

"Doomsday loses to Thanos. Thanos is still way too powerful for him. And Thanos doesn't lose to Hulk. Infact Thanos nearly killed Hulk with one blow more than 10yrs ago and has only gotten stronger since then. Hulk is nothing but a brick with regen. No amount of physical combat could ever even tire Thanos. Strength alone is nothing when you face a guy with vastly more powers than you.

Surfer beat Hulk on multiple occasions. Thanos has beaten Surfer on multiple occasions. And yes, Thanos pretty much rapes him. "

dry.gif dry.gif Hmm, I'm not that good of a debater, but I could definitely give a better case than simply stating, "Thanos has vastly greater powers than..." It appears that Thanos is one of the only die hard fanboys who actively comes to the defense of his characters. Those posts make me sick. Thanks for the dirt on him, super-wolverine.

--------------------
"Never in the course of human history has so much been owed by so many to so few."- Winston Churchill, commenting on the heroic struggles of the RAF against the German Luftwaffe.

----

----

War produces classic remarks by military commanders; on February 26, 1991, the US 1st Armored Division, the famous Big Red One, encountered the allegedly elite Iraqi Republican Guard. The divisional commander, Major General Ronald Griffiths, radioed his deputy, who was riding with the armored spearhead. "I understand we are engaging the Medina Division?" he said, referring to one of the crack Iraqi Guard divisions. "Negative, sir," came the reply. "We are destroying the Medina Division."
Great proof that despite their quantity, the Soviet tanks that NATO planners feared above all else could be shredded by the M1 Abrams, Challenger 2, Leopard 2, LeClerc, Ariete, and Merkava with ease. Patton would be proud.

Wingman
Posted: Jan 13 2008, 09:01 PM

QUOTE (Wingman @ Jan 13 2008, 09:00 PM)
QUOTE (super_wolverine_Man @ Jan 13 2008, 08:27 PM)

i know i am

dry.gif dry.gif Hmm, I'm not that good of a debater, but I could definitely give a better case than simply stating, "Thanos has vastly greater powers than..." It appears that Thanos is one of the only die hard fanboys who actively comes to the defense of his characters. Those posts make me sick. Thanks for the dirt on him, super-wolverine.

And I meant to say Rai-Kai, not Thanos. Slip up. wink.gif wink.gif

--------------------

----

----

SilverSurfer092
Posted: Jan 13 2008, 09:18 PM

Unregistered

It's Rei-Kai, people. Rei-Kai. Copy and paste this for future reference.
super_wolverine_Man
Posted: Jan 13 2008, 09:49 PM

Head Admin

QUOTE (SilverSurfer092 @ Jan 13 2008, 09:18 PM)

props to you and wm to what your saying to him on the CBUB

--------------------

Grano's so gangster.
Wingman
Posted: Jan 13 2008, 10:14 PM

QUOTE (super_wolverine_Man @ Jan 13 2008, 09:49 PM)

Thanks. SS's blood pressure skyrocketed when I tempted Rei-Kai(I'm looking at you, Surfer) to come here. The general concensus is that if even his shadow enters here, he's toasted. wink.gif wink.gif

--------------------

----

----

super_wolverine_Man
Posted: Jan 13 2008, 10:16 PM

Head Admin

QUOTE (Wingman @ Jan 13 2008, 10:14 PM)

Thanks. SS's blood pressure skyrocketed when I tempted Rei-Kai(I'm looking at you, Surfer) to come here. The general concensus is that if even his shadow enters here, he's toasted. wink.gif wink.gif

of course Rei-kais' ignorance knows no boundaries

--------------------

Grano's so gangster.
Wingman
Posted: Jan 13 2008, 10:29 PM

QUOTE (super_wolverine_Man @ Jan 13 2008, 10:16 PM)

At this very moment, I'm attempting to challenge him at a debate over why Thanos could so effortlessly destroy Lobo. He's not taking the bait, probably because he realizes his case would get shredded by effective reasoning and logic. biggrin.gif teu42.gif

--------------------

----

----

SilverSurfer092
Posted: Jan 13 2008, 10:39 PM

Unregistered

QUOTE (Wingman @ Jan 13 2008, 10:29 PM)
QUOTE (super_wolverine_Man @ Jan 13 2008, 10:16 PM)

At this very moment, I'm attempting to challenge him at a debate over why Thanos could so effortlessly destroy Lobo. He's not taking the bait, probably because he realizes his case would get shredded by effective reasoning and logic. biggrin.gif teu42.gif

No, Thanos would destroy Lobo. He wouldn't kill him. The worst he could do is transmute Lobo.
Guardian Of Nesh
Posted: Jan 13 2008, 11:56 PM

Unregistered

Man, I've never seen SS that PO'ed before. (Sorry SS but it was marginally funny.) laugh.gif Actually I'd like Rei-Kai to come just to see who would get to toast him first. sterb002.gif teu42.gif biggrin.gif
The Ripper
Posted: Jan 14 2008, 12:17 AM

Knight of the Ivory Axe

Group: Members
Member No.: 12

And I thought I driven away Rei-Kai!

Instant ban for the win!

--------------------

QUOTE ("Friedrich Nietzsche")
He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster... when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you...
« Next Oldest | Rantings and Ravings | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free

Topic OptionsPages: (2) [1] 2 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0404 seconds · Archive