Create a free forum in seconds.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Haven Of Wiidom. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Forum Rules RP Rules

Golden Rule: NO GOD MODING. It destroys the fun for everyone. Less significant rules: 1. Don't be a douche. Be fair. 2. DO NOT set up your own story and if someone has an action going against it, you can't tell them to take the action back. Adapt and move around it. More will be added as we go along.

Pages: (9) 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

My Hearth
Guardian Of Nesh
Posted: Jun 21 2008, 07:27 PM

Unregistered

A man in balack dropped down in front of the assembled warriors.
"Sorry I'm late I ran into some rif-raf on my way here. Name's Naruhan the Noble Ninja."
Bassetman
Posted: Jun 21 2008, 07:30 PM

Gentleman Skeleton

Group: Admin
Member No.: 20

QUOTE (Guardian Of Nesh @ Jun 21 2008, 07:27 PM)
"Sorry I'm late I ran into some rif-raf on my way here. Name's Naruhan the Noble Ninja."

"Hmmm."

" A giant, an assassin, a ninja, and an ork."

"What could you want from us Mr....."

--------------------
Guardian Of Nesh
Posted: Jun 21 2008, 07:35 PM

Unregistered

QUOTE (Bassetman @ Jun 21 2008, 07:30 PM)
QUOTE (Guardian Of Nesh @ Jun 21 2008, 07:27 PM)
"Sorry I'm late I ran into some rif-raf on my way here.  Name's Naruhan the Noble Ninja."

"Hmmm."

" A giant, an assassin, a ninja, and an ork."

"What could you want from us Mr....."

yes this is a syange assortment. My toughts are that something big is going down or we wouldn't be here. Watch yourself I don't trust the orc.
The Ripper
Posted: Jun 21 2008, 07:52 PM

Knight of the Ivory Axe

Group: Members
Member No.: 12

"Ah, a ninja. I've never expected to see your kind here." Hassan said to Naruhan, while scratching his turban. He takes off his turban, revealing the brand mark that he is a leader.

"My name is Hassan, it is a pleasure to meet you."

The brand was in a Turkic writing. Hassan, it wrote.

--------------------

QUOTE ("Friedrich Nietzsche")
He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster... when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you...
Guardian Of Nesh
Posted: Jun 21 2008, 08:12 PM

Unregistered

QUOTE (The Ripper @ Jun 21 2008, 07:52 PM)
"Ah, a ninja. I've never expected to see your kind here." Hassan said to Naruhan, while scratching his turban. He takes off his turban, revealing the brand mark that he is a leader.

"My name is Hassan, it is a pleasure to meet you."

The brand was in a Turkic writing. Hassan, it wrote.

Ah, I have heard of your clan assain and although my weapons are more speacailized we share both goal and method. It shall be a pleasure working with a fellow shadow lurker.
The Ripper
Posted: Jun 21 2008, 08:40 PM

Knight of the Ivory Axe

"Nothing is forbidden, everything is possible." he responded in Turkish.

--------------------

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster... when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you...
Kamin
Posted: Jun 22 2008, 12:51 AM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 41

(When you make it to the lounge just holler. smile.gif )

--------------------
The Ripper
Posted: Jun 22 2008, 02:07 AM

Knight of the Ivory Axe

Hassan walks into the lounge, sealing a dagger laced with a potent poison. "The dagger would be useful in case any malignant comes." He said to himself in Turkish. "Where is he?" He asked in Turkish, "Does he speak my language?"

--------------------

Guardian Of Nesh
Posted: Jun 22 2008, 02:15 AM

Unregistered

QUOTE (The Ripper @ Jun 22 2008, 02:07 AM)
Hassan walks into the lounge, sealing a dagger laced with a potent poison. "The dagger would be useful in case any malignant comes." He said to himself in Turkish. "Where is he?" He asked in Turkish, "Does he speak my language?"

Be patient Hassan my friend. We will get our assigment soon enough. Naruhan said.
Bassetman
Posted: Jun 22 2008, 02:44 AM

Gentleman Skeleton

QUOTE (Kamin @ Jun 22 2008, 12:51 AM)
(When you make it to the lounge just holler. smile.gif )

HOLLA!

--------------------
Guardian Of Nesh
Posted: Jun 22 2008, 03:42 AM

Unregistered

Naruhan throws a shuriken that sticks into the wall just above Saul's head.
"You should not announce your precence so loudly Master Saul the Giant. Even someone of your size can be stealthy and I suggest you learn how or you shall merely be a liabilty in battle. You're lucky I'm your ally and was only teaching you a lesson; that is a poison tipped shuriken above your head. It's loaded with enough venom to even one of your kind in seconds. I say again you need to be stealthy in battle remember that."
Bassetman
Posted: Jun 22 2008, 03:48 AM

Gentleman Skeleton

QUOTE (Guardian Of Nesh @ Jun 22 2008, 03:42 AM)
"You should not announce your precence so loudly Master Saul the Giant. Even someone of your size can be stealthy and I suggest you learn how or you shall merely be a liabilty in battle. You're lucky I'm your ally and was only teaching you a lesson; that is a poison tipped shuriken above your head. It's loaded with enough venom to even one of your kind in seconds. I say again you need to be stealthy in battle remember that."

huh.gif

"Announce my presence loudly?"

"Ha! I'm afraid your just being paranoid, Naruhan."

"I'm going to go order a drink."

Saul gets up, having to bend in order not to cause any unecesarry damages. He then orders Cherry Ale.

--------------------
Guardian Of Nesh
Posted: Jun 22 2008, 03:50 AM

Unregistered

QUOTE (Bassetman @ Jun 22 2008, 03:48 AM)
"You should not announce your  precence so loudly Master Saul the Giant.  Even someone of your size can be stealthy and I suggest you learn how or you shall merely be a liabilty in battle.  You're lucky I'm your ally and was only teaching you a lesson; that is a poison tipped shuriken above your head.  It's loaded with enough venom to even one of your kind in seconds.  I say again you need to be stealthy in battle remember that."

huh.gif

Saul gets up, having to bend in order not to cause any unecesarry damages. He then orders Cherry Ale.

Yelling HOLLA is not the quietest entrance.
Bassetman
Posted: Jun 22 2008, 03:53 AM

Gentleman Skeleton

QUOTE (Guardian Of Nesh @ Jun 22 2008, 03:50 AM)
"You should not announce your  precence so loudly Master Saul the Giant.  Even someone of your size can be stealthy and I suggest you learn how or you shall merely be a liabilty in battle.  You're lucky I'm your ally and was only teaching you a lesson; that is a poison tipped shuriken above your head.  It's loaded with enough venom to even one of your kind in seconds.  I say again you need to be stealthy in battle remember that."

huh.gif

(Psst, I was talking to Kamin. As in, Bassetman was talking to Kamin. tongue.gif )

--------------------
Guardian Of Nesh
Posted: Jun 22 2008, 03:56 AM

Unregistered

QUOTE (Bassetman @ Jun 22 2008, 03:53 AM)
QUOTE (Guardian Of Nesh @ Jun 22 2008, 03:50 AM)

huh.gif

(Psst, I was talking to Kamin. As in, Bassetman was talking to Kamin. tongue.gif )

oh well laugh.gif
« Next Oldest | RP Boards | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Register Now

Topic OptionsPages: (9) 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... Last »

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0389 seconds · Archive