zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to Haven Of Wiidom. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

War of the mosters
Leo Sanders
Posted: Jun 16 2008, 02:28 AM

Monkey King of Haven

Group: Members
Member No.: 42

who enjoys this game? Has anyone heard if their making a 2 or not?

--------------------
Never give up! 08-05-92

user posted image

The Ripper
Posted: Jun 16 2008, 03:26 AM

Knight of the Ivory Axe

Member No.: 12

War of the Monsters?

I LOVED that game!

My favorite character of them was Togera. How about you?

--------------------

QUOTE ("Friedrich Nietzsche")
He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster... when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you...
Leo Sanders
Posted: Jun 16 2008, 04:13 AM

Monkey King of Haven

Same here I use too play with him a lot but as I got older I liked playing with Preytor.

--------------------
Never give up! 08-05-92

user posted image

Wingman
Posted: Jun 16 2008, 02:30 PM

I'm better than you. That's all I know.

Group: Admin
Member No.: 14

QUOTE (Leo Sanders @ Jun 16 2008, 12:13 AM)
Same here I use too play with him a lot but as I got older I liked playing with Preytor.

Looks like Ripper and Bandit will be having a most merry time together.

--------------------
"Never in the course of human history has so much been owed by so many to so few."- Winston Churchill, commenting on the heroic struggles of the RAF against the German Luftwaffe.

----
I don't smoke, I don't chew... and I don't date girls who do.

----

War produces classic remarks by military commanders; on February 26, 1991, the US 1st Armored Division, the famous Big Red One, encountered the allegedly elite Iraqi Republican Guard. The divisional commander, Major General Ronald Griffiths, radioed his deputy, who was riding with the armored spearhead. "I understand we are engaging the Medina Division?" he said, referring to one of the crack Iraqi Guard divisions. "Negative, sir," came the reply. "We are destroying the Medina Division."
Great proof that despite their quantity, the Soviet tanks that NATO planners feared above all else could be shredded by the M1 Abrams, Challenger 2, Leopard 2, LeClerc, Ariete, and Merkava with ease. Patton would be proud.

Bassetman
Posted: Jun 16 2008, 10:10 PM

Gentleman Skeleton

Member No.: 20

Wow, I didn't know other people played this. I got this for a birthday in 2002 from a videogamically-challenged relative.

--------------------
Leo Sanders
Posted: Jun 16 2008, 10:46 PM

Monkey King of Haven

Do you like it I wish they would make a number 2 but stupid yet probly fun Godzilla fighting game came out around the same time and ruined it. sad.gif

--------------------
Never give up! 08-05-92

user posted image

Bassetman
Posted: Jun 16 2008, 11:05 PM

Gentleman Skeleton

Member No.: 20

QUOTE (Leo Sanders @ Jun 16 2008, 10:46 PM)
Do you like it I wish they would make a number 2 but stupid yet probly fun Godzilla fighting game came out around the same time and ruined it. sad.gif

They were both fun. Both had there advantages.

I always played as Robo. I'd run far away from people and fights, then shoot that nuke of his from afar.

Highly annoying to the recipient, endless fun for me. biggrin.gif

--------------------
Leo Sanders
Posted: Jun 17 2008, 04:15 AM

Monkey King of Haven

QUOTE (Bassetman @ Jun 16 2008, 11:05 PM)
QUOTE (Leo Sanders @ Jun 16 2008, 10:46 PM)
Do you like it I wish they would make a number 2 but stupid yet probly fun Godzilla fighting game came out around the same time and ruined it.  sad.gif

They were both fun. Both had there advantages.

I always played as Robo. I'd run far away from people and fights, then shoot that nuke of his from afar.

Highly annoying to the recipient, endless fun for me. biggrin.gif

Lmao that cracks me up laugh.gif

--------------------
Never give up! 08-05-92

user posted image

videogameman
Posted: Jul 17 2008, 02:32 PM

Lifelong Expert

Member No.: 55

I LOVE this game! It's awesome! My favorite is the big ape{I haven't played it in a while, okay?}.

--------------------

You're truely evil if you've destroyed books!-Bookman, a charecter I made.

Why is it that video games always take the fall? TV and movies are just as bad! So, i videogameman, became Wack Thompson, and campainged agianst movies and TV, removing attention from video games and saving the field.-videogameman, another charecter I made.
« Next Oldest | Rantings and Ravings | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0384 seconds · Archive