Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Haven Of Wiidom. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (10) [1] 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

CBUB Grades, Show us your grades!!!
granobulax
Posted: Jun 14 2008, 03:21 PM

He's even got his hand over where I live...

Group: Admin
Member No.: 35

I made this so anyone from CBUB can boast or rant about their grades. There are some of you that I am very curious to see how many A's you have.

I'll start.

I'm happy with the grades I've recieved thus far. There are some incredible people on the CBUB (As well as here). My grades to date are as follows:

Stats - Completed Matches Only

Total Matches Run: 31
Total Thumbs Up:
Total Thumbs Down:
Total Grade A: 124
Total Grade B: 14
Total Grade C: 1
Total Grade D:
Total Grade F: 15
Current Grade: B ( Above Average )

To anyone out there who doesn't mind, SHOW US YOUR GRADES!!! laugh.gif

--------------------

I scare little kids.
user posted image

QUOTE (treacherous @ Aug 16 2008, 12:12 PM)
RRRAOAAOAOAORRARRAA!!...  Blue lights and sirens rang through the night!! Yeah, they all wanna kill each other... HERE ME CITY!! THE STREETS BELONG TO THE GANGS NOW!! THIS IS THE NEW ORDER!! PREPARE FOR CHAOS!!

Solomon and I may be gangsta, but treach is the gangsta of the year!
Gamer709
Posted: Jun 14 2008, 05:44 PM

Advanced Administrator

Group: Members
Member No.: 16

Total Matches Run: 22
Total Thumbs Up:
Total Thumbs Down:
Total Grade A: 100
Total Grade B: 34
Total Grade C: 20
Total Grade D: 6
Total Grade F: 18

--------------------
user posted image
"I will go" by Starfield

The biggest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist.

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
hamboy
Posted: Jun 14 2008, 06:08 PM

Unregistered

Total Matches Run: 35
Total Thumbs Up:
Total Thumbs Down:
Total Grade A: 244
Total Grade B: 21
Total Grade C: 42
Total Grade D: 4
Total Grade F: 51
Wingman
Posted: Jun 14 2008, 07:20 PM

I'm better than you. That's all I know.

Member No.: 14

Total Matches Run: 17
Total Thumbs Up:
Total Thumbs Down:
Total Grade A: 110
Total Grade B: 20
Total Grade D: 1
Total Grade F: 37

I was hot for a while, but I've stopped since CBUB has gone down the toilets lately. I also am too afraid to mess up my grade. sad.gif

--------------------
"Never in the course of human history has so much been owed by so many to so few."- Winston Churchill, commenting on the heroic struggles of the RAF against the German Luftwaffe.

----
I don't smoke, I don't chew... and I don't date girls who do.

----

War produces classic remarks by military commanders; on February 26, 1991, the US 1st Armored Division, the famous Big Red One, encountered the allegedly elite Iraqi Republican Guard. The divisional commander, Major General Ronald Griffiths, radioed his deputy, who was riding with the armored spearhead. "I understand we are engaging the Medina Division?" he said, referring to one of the crack Iraqi Guard divisions. "Negative, sir," came the reply. "We are destroying the Medina Division."
Great proof that despite their quantity, the Soviet tanks that NATO planners feared above all else could be shredded by the M1 Abrams, Challenger 2, Leopard 2, LeClerc, Ariete, and Merkava with ease. Patton would be proud.

granobulax
Posted: Jun 14 2008, 09:50 PM

QUOTE (hamboy @ Jun 14 2008, 06:08 PM)

Total Thumbs Up:
Total Thumbs Down:

*Chokes on drink* 244 A's?! OMG that's great! How did you manage to get that many A's so quick? Hamboy, you're awsome!

--------------------

I scare little kids.
user posted image

RRRAOAAOAOAORRARRAA!!...  Blue lights and sirens rang through the night!! Yeah, they all wanna kill each other... HERE ME CITY!! THE STREETS BELONG TO THE GANGS NOW!! THIS IS THE NEW ORDER!! PREPARE FOR CHAOS!!

granobulax
Posted: Jun 14 2008, 09:54 PM

QUOTE (Wingman @ Jun 14 2008, 07:20 PM)

Total Thumbs Up:
Total Thumbs Down:

I was hot for a while, but I've stopped since CBUB has gone down the toilets lately. I also am too afraid to mess up my grade. sad.gif

Hey, Wingman, Mr. Graves has cleaned up the site pretty good lately. Come back to CBUB and show us some more of whatcha got! biggrin.gif

--------------------

I scare little kids.
user posted image

granobulax
Posted: Jun 14 2008, 10:01 PM

QUOTE (Gamer709 @ Jun 14 2008, 05:44 PM)

Total Matches Run: 22
Total Thumbs Up:
Total Thumbs Down:
Total Grade A: 100
Total Grade B: 34
Total Grade C: 20
Total Grade D: 6
Total Grade F: 18

100 A's in only 22 matches? That's damn good!

--------------------

I scare little kids.
user posted image

hamboy
Posted: Jun 14 2008, 10:05 PM

Unregistered

QUOTE (granobulax @ Jun 14 2008, 09:50 PM)
QUOTE (hamboy @ Jun 14 2008, 06:08 PM)

Total Thumbs Up:
Total Thumbs Down:

*Chokes on drink* 244 A's?! OMG that's great! How did you manage to get that many A's so quick? Hamboy, you're awsome!

How'd I get them? I don't know. I just wrote what I thought was interesting/cool/exiting and used proper English (ie. Paragraphs, not script). Though we all have B's, so pat yourselves on the back.
granobulax
Posted: Jun 14 2008, 10:14 PM

QUOTE (granobulax @ Jun 14 2008, 03:21 PM)
I made this so anyone from CBUB can boast or rant about their grades. There are some of you that I am very curious to see how many A's you have.

I'll start.

I'm happy with the grades I've recieved thus far. There are some incredible people on the CBUB (As well as here). My grades to date are as follows:

Total Thumbs Up:
Total Thumbs Down:
Total Grade D:

To anyone out there who doesn't mind, SHOW US YOUR GRADES!!! laugh.gif

My Kink Kong vs the Cyclops (7th Voyage of Sinbad) match just came through and I received the most A's I've ever earned for a match, 10. *Don't laugh at me Hamboy, I'm sure you've probably received 40 A's in one single match before tongue.gif*

So, my newly revised grades are:

Total Matches Run: 32
Total Thumbs Up:
Total Thumbs Down:
Total Grade A: 134
Total Grade D:

Does anyone know what the 'Thumbs Up' and 'Thumbs Down' parts mean?

--------------------

I scare little kids.
user posted image

hamboy
Posted: Jun 14 2008, 10:35 PM

Unregistered

QUOTE (granobulax @ Jun 14 2008, 10:14 PM)

I'll start.

Total Thumbs Up:
Total Thumbs Down:
Total Grade D:

To anyone out there who doesn't mind, SHOW US YOUR GRADES!!!  laugh.gif

My Kink Kong vs the Cyclops (7th Voyage of Sinbad) match just came through and I received the most A's I've ever earned for a match, 10. *Don't laugh at me Hamboy, I'm sure you've probably received 40 A's in one single match before tongue.gif*

Total Thumbs Up:
Total Thumbs Down:
Total Grade D:

I won't laugh. I was averaging that, then got 21 of A's from a Superman vs Digimon match.

Thumbs up/down is a relic from the site before they introduced the ABCDF grading system.
granobulax
Posted: Jun 14 2008, 11:19 PM

QUOTE (hamboy @ Jun 14 2008, 10:35 PM)
QUOTE (granobulax @ Jun 14 2008, 10:14 PM)

I'll start.

Total Thumbs Up:
Total Thumbs Down:
Total Grade D:

To anyone out there who doesn't mind, SHOW US YOUR GRADES!!!  laugh.gif

Total Thumbs Up:
Total Thumbs Down:
Total Grade D:

I won't laugh. I was averaging that, then got 21 of A's from a Superman vs Digimon match.

Thumbs up/down is a relic from the site before they introduced the ABCDF grading system.

Thanks, I had been wondering about the thumbs things for a while now.

--------------------

I scare little kids.
user posted image

Wingman
Posted: Jun 15 2008, 01:47 AM

QUOTE (granobulax @ Jun 14 2008, 05:54 PM)

Total Thumbs Up:
Total Thumbs Down:

Hey, Wingman, Mr. Graves has cleaned up the site pretty good lately. Come back to CBUB and show us some more of whatcha got! biggrin.gif

I probably will. I strive to put together good matches that aren't easy for a fanboy to F-bomb off the site, but I'm a bit limited by my knowledge of the characters. I can write fairly well, but only on things I'm either passionate or knowledgeable.

Example: I like Deadpool, but I don't want to screw up his wicked sense of humor with my own dumb version.

--------------------
"Never in the course of human history has so much been owed by so many to so few."- Winston Churchill, commenting on the heroic struggles of the RAF against the German Luftwaffe.

----

----

War produces classic remarks by military commanders; on February 26, 1991, the US 1st Armored Division, the famous Big Red One, encountered the allegedly elite Iraqi Republican Guard. The divisional commander, Major General Ronald Griffiths, radioed his deputy, who was riding with the armored spearhead. "I understand we are engaging the Medina Division?" he said, referring to one of the crack Iraqi Guard divisions. "Negative, sir," came the reply. "We are destroying the Medina Division."
Great proof that despite their quantity, the Soviet tanks that NATO planners feared above all else could be shredded by the M1 Abrams, Challenger 2, Leopard 2, LeClerc, Ariete, and Merkava with ease. Patton would be proud.

granobulax
Posted: Jun 15 2008, 02:27 AM

QUOTE (Wingman @ Jun 15 2008, 01:47 AM)

Total Thumbs Up:
Total Thumbs Down:

I probably will. I strive to put together good matches that aren't easy for a fanboy to F-bomb off the site, but I'm a bit limited by my knowledge of the characters. I can write fairly well, but only on things I'm either passionate or knowledgeable.

Example: I like Deadpool, but I don't want to screw up his wicked sense of humor with my own dumb version.

Don't let any of that stop you. I'm certain you're a hell of a lot better than most on the site so just go for it. I've found that there is still an idiot or two on CBUB but the good people outweigh the bad 20-1 in my opinion. If you do start back up again, post your first match here and get some feedback from your friends at the Haven first! cool.gif

--------------------

I scare little kids.
user posted image

Bassetman
Posted: Jun 15 2008, 02:02 PM

Gentleman Skeleton

Member No.: 20

Total Thumbs Up: 26
Total Thumbs Down: 30
Total Grade A: 166
Total Grade B: 26
Total Grade C: 21
Total Grade D: 5
Total Grade F: 24

I'm average, basically.

But am I the only one who has thumbs up to show off?

--------------------
Wingman
Posted: Jun 15 2008, 04:06 PM

QUOTE (granobulax @ Jun 14 2008, 10:27 PM)
QUOTE (Wingman @ Jun 15 2008, 01:47 AM)

Total Thumbs Up:
Total Thumbs Down:

Don't let any of that stop you. I'm certain you're a hell of a lot better than most on the site so just go for it. I've found that there is still an idiot or two on CBUB but the good people outweigh the bad 20-1 in my opinion. If you do start back up again, post your first match here and get some feedback from your friends at the Haven first! cool.gif

Will do. Thanks for the encouragement!

--------------------

----

----

« Next Oldest | Chit-Chat | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (10) [1] 2 3 ... Last »

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.4461 seconds · Archive