zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
zIFBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to Haven Of Wiidom. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (15) [1] 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

INSULTS!!!, Insults on the CBUB...
granobulax
Posted: Jun 13 2008, 08:37 AM

He's even got his hand over where I live...

Group: Admin
Member No.: 35

What is with jerks on the CBUB that feel they must resort to insults to prove a point?

ND4 is an 11 year old child who recently was called a retard for no good reason. I just cannot stand those who feel like putting others down to make some sort of idiotic point.

Does anyone else have a similar situation that they would like to rant on?

--------------------

I scare little kids.
user posted image

QUOTE (treacherous @ Aug 16 2008, 12:12 PM)
RRRAOAAOAOAORRARRAA!!...  Blue lights and sirens rang through the night!! Yeah, they all wanna kill each other... HERE ME CITY!! THE STREETS BELONG TO THE GANGS NOW!! THIS IS THE NEW ORDER!! PREPARE FOR CHAOS!!

Solomon and I may be gangsta, but treach is the gangsta of the year!
Guardian Of Nesh
Posted: Jun 13 2008, 11:30 AM

Unregistered

QUOTE (granobulax @ Jun 13 2008, 08:37 AM)
What is with jerks on the CBUB that feel they must resort to insults to prove a point?

ND4 is an 11 year old child who recently was called a retard for no good reason. I just cannot stand those who feel like putting others down to make some sort of idiotic point.

No but I do it to my friends for fun just ask Wngman. laugh.gif
Wingman
Posted: Jun 13 2008, 12:23 PM

I'm better than you. That's all I know.

Member No.: 14

QUOTE (Guardian Of Nesh @ Jun 13 2008, 07:30 AM)

Theres a difference, my friend.

You and I do it, because we're intelligent enough to form a sentence or actually put together a clever insult that isn't a swear word.

You're a better insulter than any lame idiot who just goes "well, F-you!" whenever he gets mad at someone. You are far more articulate than that, emphasized by your ability to match my prowess.

--------------------
"Never in the course of human history has so much been owed by so many to so few."- Winston Churchill, commenting on the heroic struggles of the RAF against the German Luftwaffe.

----
I don't smoke, I don't chew... and I don't date girls who do.

----

War produces classic remarks by military commanders; on February 26, 1991, the US 1st Armored Division, the famous Big Red One, encountered the allegedly elite Iraqi Republican Guard. The divisional commander, Major General Ronald Griffiths, radioed his deputy, who was riding with the armored spearhead. "I understand we are engaging the Medina Division?" he said, referring to one of the crack Iraqi Guard divisions. "Negative, sir," came the reply. "We are destroying the Medina Division."
Great proof that despite their quantity, the Soviet tanks that NATO planners feared above all else could be shredded by the M1 Abrams, Challenger 2, Leopard 2, LeClerc, Ariete, and Merkava with ease. Patton would be proud.

Guardian Of Nesh
Posted: Jun 13 2008, 12:40 PM

Unregistered

QUOTE (Wingman @ Jun 13 2008, 12:23 PM)

You and I do it, because we're intelligent enough to form a sentence or actually put together a clever insult that isn't a swear word.

You're a better insulter than any lame idiot who just goes "well, F-you!" whenever he gets mad at someone. You are far more articulate than that, emphasized by your ability to match my prowess.

Indeed thou art a worthy foe. It's fun to pawn somebody like bato every other day but an opponet like you makes me see my limits.
Guardian Of Nesh
Posted: Jun 13 2008, 12:59 PM

Unregistered

Just remember your place as second best. You'll alwys be second why, because your Wingman. You're the Wingman. Y'know Wingman the right-hand-man. Yhe comic rleif/lackey I send out when I'm not in the mood to deal with some pest. That's right you're MY WINGMAN!!!! tongue.gif laugh.gif YOU JUST GOT OWNED!!! sterb002.gif pokesmily.gif teu42.gif And so the gauntlet is thrown wingy!
Wingman
Posted: Jun 13 2008, 01:27 PM

QUOTE (Guardian Of Nesh @ Jun 13 2008, 08:59 AM)

Just remember your place as second best. You'll alwys be second why, because your Wingman. You're the Wingman. Y'know Wingman the right-hand-man. Yhe comic rleif/lackey I send out when I'm not in the mood to deal with some pest. That's right you're MY WINGMAN!!!! tongue.gif laugh.gif YOU JUST GOT OWNED!!! sterb002.gif pokesmily.gif teu42.gif And so the gauntlet is thrown wingy!

Don't make me angry.

You won't like it when I'm angry. teu42.gif teu42.gif teu42.gif

BTW, Michael Jackson called. He wants his nose back from you.

--------------------
"Never in the course of human history has so much been owed by so many to so few."- Winston Churchill, commenting on the heroic struggles of the RAF against the German Luftwaffe.

----

----

War produces classic remarks by military commanders; on February 26, 1991, the US 1st Armored Division, the famous Big Red One, encountered the allegedly elite Iraqi Republican Guard. The divisional commander, Major General Ronald Griffiths, radioed his deputy, who was riding with the armored spearhead. "I understand we are engaging the Medina Division?" he said, referring to one of the crack Iraqi Guard divisions. "Negative, sir," came the reply. "We are destroying the Medina Division."
Great proof that despite their quantity, the Soviet tanks that NATO planners feared above all else could be shredded by the M1 Abrams, Challenger 2, Leopard 2, LeClerc, Ariete, and Merkava with ease. Patton would be proud.

Guardian Of Nesh
Posted: Jun 13 2008, 01:34 PM

Unregistered

QUOTE (Wingman @ Jun 13 2008, 01:27 PM)

Don't make me angry.

Oh, so yo're The Hulk now? I'm not scared. Why you don't know my exact location and we're several states apart. tongue.gif Now let the contest begin.
Guardian Of Nesh
Posted: Jun 13 2008, 01:39 PM

Unregistered

Don't make me angry.

BTw he wants he viginity back from you. Of course it's easy to mistake him for agirl but he told me you laughed like a little schoolgirl when you saw the snake in his pants. blink.gif blink.gif
Wingman
Posted: Jun 13 2008, 01:56 PM

QUOTE (Guardian Of Nesh @ Jun 13 2008, 09:39 AM)

Don't make me angry.

BTw he wants he viginity back from you. Of course it's easy to mistake him for agirl but he told me you laughed like a little schoolgirl when you saw the snake in his pants. blink.gif blink.gif

He only told you because he's had an intimate relationship with you long, LONG before me. Have you gotten help? Rather, HE probably needed help after seeing you naked. You're the reason he got his nose redone.

--------------------

----

----

Guardian Of Nesh
Posted: Jun 13 2008, 02:05 PM

Unregistered

QUOTE (Wingman @ Jun 13 2008, 01:56 PM)

Don't make me angry.

He only told you because he's had an intimate relationship with you long, LONG before me. Have you gotten help? Rather, HE probably needed help after seeing you naked. You're the reason he got his nose redone.

The only way he saw me naked was if he looked through the bathroom window when I was in the shower which caused an anime-style nosebleed for the sick gay pervert. He then broke his nose on the concrete prompting plastic surgery or He changed his nose because it looked to much like yor equipment which is much more plausable. btw how could he have intamate relations with me borefore he met you? He lost it to you.
Wingman
Posted: Jun 13 2008, 02:30 PM

QUOTE (Guardian Of Nesh @ Jun 13 2008, 10:05 AM)

Don't make me angry.

The only way he saw me naked was if he looked through the bathroom window when I was in the shower which caused an anime-style nosebleed for the sick gay pervert. He then broke his nose on the concrete prompting plastic surgery or He changed his nose because it looked to much like yor equipment which is much more plausable. btw how could he have intamate relations with me borefore he met you? He lost it to you.

This is getting too sick, so I'm changing gears.

How do you eat everyday? The food curls up and evaporates at the sight of your ugly face. The only female who might find you attractive is either your mother or your sister, both of whom are probably uglier than you. teu42.gif

--------------------

----

----

Guardian Of Nesh
Posted: Jun 13 2008, 02:32 PM

Unregistered

QUOTE (Wingman @ Jun 13 2008, 02:30 PM)

Don't make me angry.

How do you eat everyday? The food curls up and evaporates at the sight of your ugly face. The only female who might find you attractive is either your mother or your sister, both of whom are probably uglier than you. teu42.gif

Coming from a guy who mistakingly joined a leper colony thinking they were his family.
Wingman
Posted: Jun 13 2008, 02:37 PM

QUOTE (Guardian Of Nesh @ Jun 13 2008, 10:32 AM)

Don't make me angry.

Coming from a guy who mistakingly joined a leper colony thinking they were his family.

At least I don't have my dog sniffing my face because he mistakes it for my crotch.

--------------------

----

----

Guardian Of Nesh
Posted: Jun 13 2008, 02:39 PM

Unregistered

QUOTE (Wingman @ Jun 13 2008, 02:37 PM)

Don't make me angry.

At least I don't have my dog sniffing my face because he mistakes it for my crotch.

Yeah well at lest sewage doesn't run from my smell.
Wingman
Posted: Jun 13 2008, 02:43 PM

QUOTE (Guardian Of Nesh @ Jun 13 2008, 10:39 AM)
QUOTE (Wingman @ Jun 13 2008, 02:37 PM)

Don't make me angry.

Yeah well at lest sewage doesn't run from my smell.

Not your smell, but it DOES run from your face.

Your own crap wants to get out of your body as fast as possible, you're so ugly.

--------------------

----

----

« Next Oldest | Rantings and Ravings | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Register for Free

Topic OptionsPages: (15) [1] 2 3 ... Last »

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0599 seconds · Archive