Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Haven Of Wiidom. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Cloud Strife vs Squall Leonhart, Top heroes going at it!
granobulax
Posted: Jun 4 2008, 11:52 PM

He's even got his hand over where I live...

Group: Admin
Member No.: 35

The top two heroes from their respective games with all magic and abilities fighting one another to see who the strongest is.

Who will win this Final Fantasy battle?

--------------------

I scare little kids.
user posted image

QUOTE (treacherous @ Aug 16 2008, 12:12 PM)
RRRAOAAOAOAORRARRAA!!...  Blue lights and sirens rang through the night!! Yeah, they all wanna kill each other... HERE ME CITY!! THE STREETS BELONG TO THE GANGS NOW!! THIS IS THE NEW ORDER!! PREPARE FOR CHAOS!!

Solomon and I may be gangsta, but treach is the gangsta of the year!
Wingman
Posted: Jun 6 2008, 08:26 PM

I'm better than you. That's all I know.

Member No.: 14

No. Clue.

--------------------
"Never in the course of human history has so much been owed by so many to so few."- Winston Churchill, commenting on the heroic struggles of the RAF against the German Luftwaffe.

----
I don't smoke, I don't chew... and I don't date girls who do.

----

War produces classic remarks by military commanders; on February 26, 1991, the US 1st Armored Division, the famous Big Red One, encountered the allegedly elite Iraqi Republican Guard. The divisional commander, Major General Ronald Griffiths, radioed his deputy, who was riding with the armored spearhead. "I understand we are engaging the Medina Division?" he said, referring to one of the crack Iraqi Guard divisions. "Negative, sir," came the reply. "We are destroying the Medina Division."
Great proof that despite their quantity, the Soviet tanks that NATO planners feared above all else could be shredded by the M1 Abrams, Challenger 2, Leopard 2, LeClerc, Ariete, and Merkava with ease. Patton would be proud.

boston_celtics
Posted: Jun 7 2008, 02:18 AM

The Bobby Fischer of the CBUB

Group: Members
Member No.: 22

I don't know since I didn't play FF VII.

--------------------
"History does nothing; it does not possess immense riches, it does not fight battles. It is men, real, living, who do all this."

-Karl Marx

Two words are enough!

BEAT L.A.
Darth Pool
Posted: Jun 7 2008, 03:11 AM

Walker of the Night, Insanity incarnate

Member No.: 24

There is no way for Squall to win, Cloud has so much more skill in his arsenal then Squall its just crazy. All he has to do is hit Squall with an Omnislash and its over.

--------------------
"He stalks the night and yet his powers wont let him be. They talk to him but he doesn't want to listen, He is the insanity of the night."
boston_celtics
Posted: Jun 7 2008, 03:25 AM

The Bobby Fischer of the CBUB

Member No.: 22

Doesn't omnislash only do 9999 damage?

Damage didn't cap at 9999 in FF VIII

--------------------
"History does nothing; it does not possess immense riches, it does not fight battles. It is men, real, living, who do all this."

-Karl Marx

Two words are enough!

BEAT L.A.
Darth Pool
Posted: Jun 7 2008, 03:26 AM

It is capped but he does it multiple times, so roughly about 21,000 damage a hit., Maybe more...

--------------------
"He stalks the night and yet his powers wont let him be. They talk to him but he doesn't want to listen, He is the insanity of the night."
granobulax
Posted: Jun 7 2008, 07:50 AM

QUOTE (Darth Pool @ Jun 7 2008, 03:26 AM)
It is capped but he does it multiple times, so roughly about 21,000 damage a hit., Maybe more...

Squalls limit break, Lionheart, also does 9,999 per hit but he hits 16 times in one move.

--------------------

I scare little kids.
user posted image

RRRAOAAOAOAORRARRAA!!...  Blue lights and sirens rang through the night!! Yeah, they all wanna kill each other... HERE ME CITY!! THE STREETS BELONG TO THE GANGS NOW!! THIS IS THE NEW ORDER!! PREPARE FOR CHAOS!!

Darth Pool
Posted: Jun 7 2008, 08:22 PM

Alright so maybe not just with omnislash seeing as it hits 16 times too. But seeing as He has all his magic and summons, Cloud has it with his KotR and Ultima magic.

--------------------
granobulax
Posted: Jun 8 2008, 02:59 AM

QUOTE (Darth Pool @ Jun 7 2008, 08:22 PM)
Alright so maybe not just with omnislash seeing as it hits 16 times too. But seeing as He has all his magic and summons, Cloud has it with his KotR and Ultima magic.

Squall has summons and ultima magic as well. I think this one is a draw now that I think about it.

--------------------

I scare little kids.
user posted image

Darth Pool
Posted: Jun 8 2008, 03:10 AM

Nothing Squall has can match the summon Knights of the Round.

--------------------
granobulax
Posted: Jun 13 2008, 09:25 AM

QUOTE (Darth Pool @ Jun 8 2008, 03:10 AM)
Nothing Squall has can match the summon Knights of the Round.

What about Squall's sommun Eden?

--------------------

I scare little kids.
user posted image

« Next Oldest | Normal Fights | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0776 seconds · Archive