Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Haven Of Wiidom. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Megaman vs Samus, Aaaaaaand...............Go!

Which one would win in this all out mega metroid fight to the death!
Megaman [ 2 ]  [100.00%]
Samus [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Total Votes: 2
Guests cannot vote 
Darth Pool
Posted on May 30 2008, 12:33 AM

Walker of the Night, Insanity incarnate

Group: Members
Member No.: 24

To lazy to make a set up, Will make one later though....maybe angry.gif

--------------------
"He stalks the night and yet his powers wont let him be. They talk to him but he doesn't want to listen, He is the insanity of the night."
Phalanx
Posted on May 30 2008, 12:56 AM

Okami... Best Wii game I've played so far!

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

All these years, I have voted for Samus. But ever since I've been transitioning myself from Nintendo to Capcom/Snk, I decided to vote mega man.

--------------------
Darth Pool
Posted on May 31 2008, 03:16 PM

Walker of the Night, Insanity incarnate

Group: Members
Member No.: 24

And Here I go, Maybe its good maybe its not...
~~~

As Samus was tracing Space pirate signatures through hyperspace inside her ship, She had picked up a small distress signal coming from a planet nearby.

"Please if anyone can here this" Said a soft womans tone, "Our hero on this planet Rock (Or Megaman for you Americans ^-^) Has gone rogue and is attacking everyone of our installations. Anyone please help, If those go so does our entire planet!"

This message was easily supposed to be on their planet only Thought Samus, But Why not aid them, If they have the tech to speak this far out I'm sure a Bounty Huntress withing Chozo armor wont be too shaking.

As she reached the planet the scanners showed an excess of cybernetic beings and Android-like Drones. Hmm, I guess its time to port down to find this attacker, What was his name computer? She typed it up, Right, this "Megaman" is about to be shut down. She thought as she dropped out of her ship and landed on the planet in Ball form.
~~~~~

This is Megaman with all his equipment as well as Samus with her regular gear, Think at the start of her games without the super enhancements, But she gets the full Armor too.

--------------------
"He stalks the night and yet his powers wont let him be. They talk to him but he doesn't want to listen, He is the insanity of the night."
Phalanx
Posted on May 31 2008, 04:17 PM

Okami... Best Wii game I've played so far!

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

I'll call it a tie since i used to love samus so much, but is now gearing towards capcom.

--------------------
« Next Oldest | Normal Fights | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0328 seconds · Archive