zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to Haven Of Wiidom. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Rogue and Blade vs Blackheart, Little Marvel Team Up
Buzz Line
Posted: May 2 2008, 07:24 PM

Voice of the CBUB

Group: Members
Member No.: 15

Rogue passed out 20 seconds after kicking off her shoes and her head hit the cot, not bothering to take off her hoody, field gloves or cargo pants. She slept hard having spent a day working hard, but at the same time it was uneasy as the geist of Mystique haunted her thoughts. This condition had caused Rogue to leave her team behind, moving the much simpler task and equally rewarding task of construction, volunteer construction in the city of the dreamer. Her cot was set in a Baptist Church, with 10 other volunteers.

All her coworkers were men, and though there was space, none stayed with her in the back room behind the kitchen, partially from respect and values, and partially from fear of skin contact. Whatever had protected Mystique from the mutation's draining effects had unfortunately worn off. The men she worked with took it better than she expected, and the congregation was respectful of the situation, but some outsiders criticized church for housing "a smudge on God's image". Most were church goers themselves, but for what they called the church of humanity believing they were cleaning the mutations out of God's creation.

As the brown haired mutant kicked and turned over, two firebombs came through two of the church's windows. The front doors were knocked down an in the opening stood four men. Two with shot guns, two more with firebombs which they casually tossed into the lobby, all four dressed in gray shirts with matching gray pants and all four bald. Their actions were premeditated, as they straight into the fellowship all and onto Rogue's room, green eyes opening with the door. Not long ago, she might have taken them in seconds but now the butt of a shot gun was enough to put the mutant back to sleep.

The other volunteers awoke and tried to dose the fires. Two came to Rogue's aid as she was dragged on her back by the feet, out they way came by the two unarmed me came but those holding the shot guns shot both her would be helpers in the legs. Outside a fifth bald man dressed in gray rammed a large, wooden cross into the soil. It still seemed damp despite recent lack of rainfall and went in easily. He then bent over and picked a hammer from the ground. The two dragging Rogue pulled nails from their pockets. They were all set for a crucifixion. The "humanitarians" failed to realize things worse than the mutant had been stalking them through the crescent city. As the part prepared to nail Rogue to the cross the stalkers struck.

Fast through the night came two vampires. One very bulky, dark skinned man with dreadlocks, the other, a light skinned man with a close shaved head. They both latched onto the men dragging Rogue and bit into the bald men's necks, breaking the skin. Shrieks went out into the night. The men with the shot guns impulsively aimed and shot, but reacted too slow, their partner's fell next to their captive, the shots missed, and the vampires were soon upon them. The slim man wrapped his arms and legs around his victim, unflinching against all attempts to be removed as he feasted. The large one snapped the neck first before drinking, to avoid struggle.

Recovering from the initial shock, the remaining bald man decided to run but the larger vampire used his now drained friend as a projectile, hurling the dead man with such velocity that in the air he snapped the cross in half and broke the legs of the escapee. The wood clanged on the ground and in another second he was mounted and bitten. The slimmer one moved through the three corpses, getting every last drop he could drink then turned to the last body. Rogue woke again as she was suddenly jerked into the air by her shirt and stared into a snarling fanged face then dropped back the ground as a brick shattered on the back of the vampire's head.

He turned and roared at the man who had tossed the brick. It was a handsome, man who seemed dressed for a job interview. His hair was black and his eyes were an unnatural yellow that reflected like an animal's as the flames spread through the church and began lighting the night. "Give me one? I haven't drank in days." he called. From frying pan to the fryer, Rogue scrambled to her feet but was the vampire's foot came down on her gut, holding her still. "Who the hell are you? Get yo own!" the slim man yelled back. "Draconis thinks he the last king of Scotland cause his pale behind can move in daylight." said the larger vampire, standing up after finishing the last badly.

"I'm taking that drink one way or another." said Draconis as his face turned grey, ears grew and fangs extended. The other two vampires were unimpressed, and roared, showing their fangs back but then the larger one's roar became a scream of pain as the edge of the sword pierced into his back and straight through his chest. The sword turned and his body burned into dust. From the spot where the vampire stood figure jumped, it was and landed next to Rogue, the vampire on top of her was decapitated and then also burnt into dust and then he was gone in a blur, rushing toward Draconis.

"Blade? How did you know..." Blade plugned his sword into the vampire's chest and impaled him on the ground, then mounted Draconis and began beating his face. "Think I came here for you?" Blade stopped beating on Draconis and clutched his head. Fingers tore into the flesh and he pulled with both hands until Draconis's head was ripped from its neck. The demonic face still had a confused expression on it but was obviously dead. "Came here for the jazz fest, suck heads happened to be around." Blade tossed the severed head at the church, which was now fully ablaze.

Rogue walked over to Blade as he pulled his sword from Draconis's body, which did not burn away like the others. "Thank you, but there are still people in there." she said. "There probably dead, something inside reeks." Then from the open doorway emerged a young, blue eyed man, who was completely unaffected by the fire. He wore a long black trench coat and black leather pants and staggered backwards as Blade immediately tossed a silver stake into his chest. "Why'd you do that!" Rogue yelled. "Because he's what stinks". "It usually takes a few minutes to catch on, but that can't hurt me." Then the clothing and flesh melted away as darkness ripped from it and a demon toward over the two. Somewhat humanoid, large red eyes, spines instead of hair, large legs and arms and a tail just as thick. The face lacked a nose or mouth, yet it spoke clearly.

"Mephisto says the souls of heroes aren't worth it. What does he know?" The demon rushed them and Blade met him head on. The demon didn't bother to defend himself as the edge of the vampire hunter's sword struck his mid section before he knocked it away. "Slow learner." Blackheart tried to grab but Blade moved faster than he expected rolling then jumping behind the demon, whipping out two hand guns but Blackheart melted into the ground before he could fire and reappeared behind him, grabbing Blade in the back. The demon hoisted him into the air and his arm glowed with white energy. He was confused, it obviously not having the effect he wanted as the hunter laughed. "Missed the fangs didn't you? Can't have my soul." Blackheart tossed him aside. "I will have it before the night is over, but yours should be easier the extract." He said looking to Rogue.

Blade shot into Blackheart's side as he advanced on the mutant and cried out in pain. "What...Holy Water?" Blackheart said bewildered before returning fire with a blast of dark energy, which Blade easily dodged as he continued to shoot Blackheart with two fully automatic handguns. "Yeah, legitimate holy water's hard to find, but I got more than enough." Blade taunted. Blackheart's tactics changed as his shape flattened and sped across the ground to get away from Blade's fire then reforming in the distance he shot another dark burst at Rogue. Blade dived tackled her and they both avoided the shot but then Blackheart was instantly on top of them. He managed to pin down one of Blade's gun arms with his foot but the vampire hunter managed to shoot him with the other and Blackheart melted away again.

"I need you to get out of the area." Blade said as he nipped to his feet and scanned to area for Blackheart. "Naw you don't. Just let him get close ta me again." Rogue said, removing her gloves.
----------------------------------
couldn't find any pictures of Rogue in hoody. Sue me.
user posted imageuser posted image
user posted image
So four clips of hollow-point stakes filled with holy water being fired from two fully automatic handguns and Rogue's touch vs big bad Blackheart. Comments? Would love to see a better writer than myself make an actual issue of it.

--------------------

You know you love em
user posted image
Buzz Line
Posted: May 2 2008, 07:27 PM

Voice of the CBUB

Group: Members
Member No.: 15

And I'm sorry about the triple post. Honestly, only happens on these type of boards too.
Can a moderator just delete the other two for me please?

--------------------

You know you love em
user posted image
hamboy
Posted: May 2 2008, 08:12 PM

Unregistered

QUOTE (Buzz Line @ May 2 2008, 07:27 PM)
And I'm sorry about the triple post. Honestly, only happens on these type of boards too.

Give me two minuets.
As for the match, I nver really followed Ghost Rider stuff, so Black Heart is unknown to me. Sorry.
Wingman
Posted: May 2 2008, 09:11 PM

I'm better than you. That's all I know.

Group: Admin
Member No.: 14

QUOTE (hamboy @ May 2 2008, 04:12 PM)
QUOTE (Buzz Line @ May 2 2008, 07:27 PM)

Give me two minuets.
As for the match, I nver really followed Ghost Rider stuff, so Black Heart is unknown to me. Sorry.

Ditto. But Blade almost always wins, no matter what he's up against.

--------------------
"Never in the course of human history has so much been owed by so many to so few."- Winston Churchill, commenting on the heroic struggles of the RAF against the German Luftwaffe.

----
I don't smoke, I don't chew... and I don't date girls who do.

----

War produces classic remarks by military commanders; on February 26, 1991, the US 1st Armored Division, the famous Big Red One, encountered the allegedly elite Iraqi Republican Guard. The divisional commander, Major General Ronald Griffiths, radioed his deputy, who was riding with the armored spearhead. "I understand we are engaging the Medina Division?" he said, referring to one of the crack Iraqi Guard divisions. "Negative, sir," came the reply. "We are destroying the Medina Division."
Great proof that despite their quantity, the Soviet tanks that NATO planners feared above all else could be shredded by the M1 Abrams, Challenger 2, Leopard 2, LeClerc, Ariete, and Merkava with ease. Patton would be proud.

« Next Oldest | Normal Fights | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0369 seconds · Archive