Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Haven Of Wiidom. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post )

Power Cosmic users vs. Fanboys, Can the might of the PC defeat fanboys?

Who wins?
Every Power Cosmic user in the history of Marvel: [ 8 ]  [72.73%]
Fanboys: [ 3 ]  [27.27%]
Total Votes: 11
Guests cannot vote 
super_wolverine_Man
Posted on Jan 13 2008, 08:40 PM

Head Admin

Group: Admin
Member No.: 3

i admit, i'm a one-above-all fanboy sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif ... laugh.gif

--------------------

"The first shot rang out from somewhere and I heard a bullet wiz by my face. With my pump action shotgun ready, I shoot the first fool I see."

Grano's so gangster.
super_wolverine_Man
Posted on Jan 13 2008, 08:43 PM

Head Admin

QUOTE (hamboy @ Jan 13 2008, 05:49 PM)
Every one is a fanboy. It's just that some fanboys can think and discuss logically. I am a fanboy of Hellsing, The Punisher, LOTR and Beowulf.

i think there a difference of being a fan of something, and being a fanboy of soemthing.

--------------------

"The first shot rang out from somewhere and I heard a bullet wiz by my face. With my pump action shotgun ready, I shoot the first fool I see."

Grano's so gangster.
Wingman
Posted on Jan 13 2008, 10:26 PM

I'm better than you. That's all I know.

Member No.: 14

QUOTE (super_wolverine_Man @ Jan 13 2008, 08:43 PM)
Every one is a fanboy. It's just that some fanboys can think and discuss logically. I am a fanboy of Hellsing, The Punisher, LOTR and Beowulf.

i think there a difference of being a fan of something, and being a fanboy of soemthing.

Right on. Also, I like your sig. Nice quote from Bruce Lee.

--------------------
"Never in the course of human history has so much been owed by so many to so few."- Winston Churchill, commenting on the heroic struggles of the RAF against the German Luftwaffe.

----
I don't smoke, I don't chew... and I don't date girls who do.

----

War produces classic remarks by military commanders; on February 26, 1991, the US 1st Armored Division, the famous Big Red One, encountered the allegedly elite Iraqi Republican Guard. The divisional commander, Major General Ronald Griffiths, radioed his deputy, who was riding with the armored spearhead. "I understand we are engaging the Medina Division?" he said, referring to one of the crack Iraqi Guard divisions. "Negative, sir," came the reply. "We are destroying the Medina Division."
Great proof that despite their quantity, the Soviet tanks that NATO planners feared above all else could be shredded by the M1 Abrams, Challenger 2, Leopard 2, LeClerc, Ariete, and Merkava with ease. Patton would be proud.

Guardian Of Nesh
Posted on Jan 14 2008, 12:19 AM

Unregistered

QUOTE (Wingman @ Jan 13 2008, 07:36 PM)

I never thought of it that way. Many can't except when their character might lose. I'm a LoTR, Silver Surfer, Transformers, and Marvel fanboy, personally. sterb002.gif

DBZ, Naruto, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yu-Gi-Oh, Pokemon and Zelda!
Wingman
Posted on Jan 14 2008, 03:07 PM

QUOTE (Guardian Of Nesh @ Jan 14 2008, 12:19 AM)

I never thought of it that way. Many can't except when their character might lose. I'm a LoTR, Silver Surfer, Transformers, and Marvel fanboy, personally. sterb002.gif

general anime - minus Bo-bo-bo-bo-bo-bo-bo-bo

You know, that is one of the dumbest names for any show I have ever seen.

--------------------
"Never in the course of human history has so much been owed by so many to so few."- Winston Churchill, commenting on the heroic struggles of the RAF against the German Luftwaffe.

----

----

War produces classic remarks by military commanders; on February 26, 1991, the US 1st Armored Division, the famous Big Red One, encountered the allegedly elite Iraqi Republican Guard. The divisional commander, Major General Ronald Griffiths, radioed his deputy, who was riding with the armored spearhead. "I understand we are engaging the Medina Division?" he said, referring to one of the crack Iraqi Guard divisions. "Negative, sir," came the reply. "We are destroying the Medina Division."
Great proof that despite their quantity, the Soviet tanks that NATO planners feared above all else could be shredded by the M1 Abrams, Challenger 2, Leopard 2, LeClerc, Ariete, and Merkava with ease. Patton would be proud.

hamboy
Posted on Jan 14 2008, 03:59 PM

Unregistered

What anime? So far, all i see is Naruto, DBZ, Pokemon and Digimon. No Bleach? No Hellsing? No Cowboy Bebop?
Guardian Of Nesh
Posted on Jan 14 2008, 04:31 PM

Unregistered

QUOTE (hamboy @ Jan 14 2008, 03:59 PM)

What anime? So far, all i see is Naruto, DBZ, Pokemon and Digimon. No Bleach? No Hellsing? No Cowboy Bebop?

I'm saying I perfer anime in general
super_wolverine_Man
Posted on Jan 14 2008, 08:25 PM

Head Admin

QUOTE (Wingman @ Jan 13 2008, 10:26 PM)

Thanks man, your patton one is cool to wink.gif

--------------------

Grano's so gangster.
Wingman
Posted on Jan 14 2008, 08:41 PM

QUOTE (super_wolverine_Man @ Jan 14 2008, 08:25 PM)
QUOTE (Wingman @ Jan 13 2008, 10:26 PM)

Thanks man, your patton one is cool to wink.gif

Thanks. Like it says, General George Patton may have been the last real American hero: loads of guts, not afraid to do what's right, even when it's not popular, rough and tumble, yet also curtious and polite when the need arises, and takes out his two pearl handled pistols to shoot at the attacking Germans. Now THAT'S what I'm talkin' about!

--------------------

----

----

« Next Oldest | Normal Fights | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 [2] 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0355 seconds · Archive