zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
zIFBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to Haven Of Wiidom. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (2) [1] 2  ( Go to first unread post )

Thanos vs. the Avengers, Insane Titan vs. the Avengers
Wingman
Posted: Jan 12 2008, 08:18 PM

I'm better than you. That's all I know.

Group: Admin
Member No.: 14

Thanos:
user posted image

VS.

Avengers:
user posted image

The Avengers team has Captain America, Iron Man, Spider-Man, Spider-Woman(Jessica Drew), Thor, the Hulk, Sentry, Scarlet Witch, Quicksilver, Black Widow, Ms. Marvel, the Vision, She-Hulk, Namor the Sub-Mariner, Luke Cage, Iron Fist, Hawkeye, Ant-Man, Yellow Jacket, and the Wasp.

Thanos is at full power WITHOUT the Infinity Gauntlet.

Who wins? sterb002.gif ninja.gif cool.gif

--------------------
"Never in the course of human history has so much been owed by so many to so few."- Winston Churchill, commenting on the heroic struggles of the RAF against the German Luftwaffe.

----
I don't smoke, I don't chew... and I don't date girls who do.

----

War produces classic remarks by military commanders; on February 26, 1991, the US 1st Armored Division, the famous Big Red One, encountered the allegedly elite Iraqi Republican Guard. The divisional commander, Major General Ronald Griffiths, radioed his deputy, who was riding with the armored spearhead. "I understand we are engaging the Medina Division?" he said, referring to one of the crack Iraqi Guard divisions. "Negative, sir," came the reply. "We are destroying the Medina Division."
Great proof that despite their quantity, the Soviet tanks that NATO planners feared above all else could be shredded by the M1 Abrams, Challenger 2, Leopard 2, LeClerc, Ariete, and Merkava with ease. Patton would be proud.

super_wolverine_Man
Posted: Jan 12 2008, 10:39 PM

Head Admin

Member No.: 3

Thanos loses, the avengers are a great team, and could take him down!

--------------------

"The first shot rang out from somewhere and I heard a bullet wiz by my face. With my pump action shotgun ready, I shoot the first fool I see."

Grano's so gangster.
darkender
Posted: Jan 12 2008, 11:44 PM

Mr. Ego

Group: Members
Member No.: 10

Thanos don't last long. With Thor, the Hulk, Sentry, Ms. Marvel, She-Hulk, and Namor on the same team they win it.

--------------------
Wingman
Posted: Jan 13 2008, 09:03 PM

Let's have Rai-Kai show up, then make him try to defend this matchup. HA!!!!!! angry.gif teu42.gif

--------------------
"Never in the course of human history has so much been owed by so many to so few."- Winston Churchill, commenting on the heroic struggles of the RAF against the German Luftwaffe.

----

----

War produces classic remarks by military commanders; on February 26, 1991, the US 1st Armored Division, the famous Big Red One, encountered the allegedly elite Iraqi Republican Guard. The divisional commander, Major General Ronald Griffiths, radioed his deputy, who was riding with the armored spearhead. "I understand we are engaging the Medina Division?" he said, referring to one of the crack Iraqi Guard divisions. "Negative, sir," came the reply. "We are destroying the Medina Division."
Great proof that despite their quantity, the Soviet tanks that NATO planners feared above all else could be shredded by the M1 Abrams, Challenger 2, Leopard 2, LeClerc, Ariete, and Merkava with ease. Patton would be proud.

super_wolverine_Man
Posted: Jan 13 2008, 09:57 PM

Head Admin

QUOTE (Wingman @ Jan 13 2008, 09:03 PM)
Let's have Rai-Kai show up, then make him try to defend this matchup. HA!!!!!! angry.gif teu42.gif

there's no point he'd just say this

"you guys are all jerks, Thanos stomps them so easily, he just waves his hand and their all dead!"

then someone else would say

"but i what about (post 20 feats all disproving him)

rei-kai- that was all crap!, i have disproved all of you, because i'm the best, and none of you know anything.

this is how it would go down, no matter how much we have against him.

--------------------

"The first shot rang out from somewhere and I heard a bullet wiz by my face. With my pump action shotgun ready, I shoot the first fool I see."

Grano's so gangster.
super_wolverine_Man
Posted: Jan 13 2008, 09:58 PM

Head Admin

QUOTE (darkender @ Jan 12 2008, 11:44 PM)
Thanos don't last long. With Thor, the Hulk, Sentry, Ms. Marvel, She-Hulk, and Namor on the same team they win it.

the avengers also at one time or another also has Hulk, wolverine, and spider-man

--------------------

Grano's so gangster.
super_wolverine_Man
Posted: Jan 13 2008, 09:59 PM

Head Admin

QUOTE (super_wolverine_Man @ Jan 13 2008, 09:58 PM)
QUOTE (darkender @ Jan 12 2008, 11:44 PM)
Thanos don't last long. With Thor, the Hulk, Sentry, Ms. Marvel, She-Hulk,  and Namor on the same team they win it.

the avengers also at one time or another also has Hulk, wolverine, and spider-man

ohh better yet, Scarlet witch says no more "thanos" the end

--------------------

Grano's so gangster.
Wingman
Posted: Jan 13 2008, 10:33 PM

QUOTE (super_wolverine_Man @ Jan 13 2008, 09:57 PM)
Let's have Rai-Kai show up, then make him try to defend this matchup. HA!!!!!! angry.gif  teu42.gif

"you guys are all jerks, Thanos stomps them so easily, he just waves his hand and their all dead!"

rei-kai- that was all crap!, i have disproved all of you, because i'm the best, and none of you know anything.

Right on the money!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Yes, that's exactly how Rei-Kei comes across to me. Spot on!!

--------------------

----

----

super_wolverine_Man
Posted: Jan 14 2008, 01:00 AM

Head Admin

QUOTE (Wingman @ Jan 13 2008, 10:33 PM)
Let's have Rai-Kai show up, then make him try to defend this matchup. HA!!!!!! angry.gif  teu42.gif

thank you thank you please no autographs

--------------------

Grano's so gangster.
Wingman
Posted: Jan 14 2008, 03:18 AM

QUOTE (super_wolverine_Man @ Jan 14 2008, 01:00 AM)
QUOTE (Wingman @ Jan 13 2008, 10:33 PM)

thank you thank you please no autographs

Yeah, soak up the attention while you get it, dude! laugh.gif laugh.gif wink.gif

I'm almost off to bed, so I'll be off of here. But I'll be back tomorrow morning. Cheers. cool.gif

--------------------

----

----

The Sharpshooter
Posted: Jan 14 2008, 04:55 PM

Unregistered

All the Avenger? Bye-bye Thany, you bout' to get %!#ch slapped by the Hulk and Ant Man, at teh same time.
Wingman
Posted: Jan 14 2008, 06:08 PM

QUOTE (The Sharpshooter @ Jan 14 2008, 04:55 PM)
All the Avenger? Bye-bye Thany, you bout' to get %!#ch slapped by the Hulk and Ant Man, at teh same time.

Thanny? That's a new great name for Thanos! Good thinking, Sharpy. It sounds like the combination of "fanny" and "Thanos", drawing comparisons between Thanos and someones, big, fat, cracked, hairy, butt. Great job. wink.gif wink.gif wink.gif wink.gif sterb002.gif sterb002.gif teu42.gif

--------------------

----

----

super_wolverine_Man
Posted: Jan 14 2008, 08:05 PM

Head Admin

just to make it more fun, we should make it the most powerful incarnations of all the avengers

--------------------

Grano's so gangster.
Wingman
Posted: Jan 14 2008, 08:50 PM

QUOTE (super_wolverine_Man @ Jan 14 2008, 08:05 PM)
just to make it more fun, we should make it the most powerful incarnations of all the avengers

WW Hulk, Warrior Madness Thor with power of Runes, and Spider-Man with the Uni-Power, coming right up!!

--------------------

----

----

DataSnake
Posted: Jan 14 2008, 11:08 PM

Emperor of Mankind

Group: Members
Member No.: 9

QUOTE (Wingman @ Jan 14 2008, 08:50 PM)
QUOTE (super_wolverine_Man @ Jan 14 2008, 08:05 PM)

WW Hulk, Warrior Madness Thor with power of Runes, and Spider-Man with the Uni-Power, coming right up!!

Or Spider-Man from my DBZ fight teu42.gif

--------------------
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!
« Next Oldest | Normal Fights | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (2) [1] 2 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0494 seconds · Archive