zIFBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Haven Of Wiidom. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Forum of me., Ripperworld.
The Ripper
Posted: Apr 14 2008, 02:14 AM

Knight of the Ivory Axe

Group: Members
Member No.: 12

An adaptation of my forum.

Still Ripping.

1. Don't disrespect anyone!

2. No personal attacks!

3. If something goes wrong, don't be a jerk. Adapt!

4. Don't try to challenge my points of view, unless you have something constructive to say, or if you put up a good argument.

5. DO have fun. We don't want spit fests here.

6. If you have questions on anything related, ask me, or anyone else about it.

7. I am cool. (Just for laughs)

8. No spam, please.

9. Keep the language down!

--------------------

QUOTE ("Friedrich Nietzsche")
He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster... when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you...
super_wolverine_Man
Posted: Apr 14 2008, 08:56 PM

Head Admin

Group: Admin
Member No.: 3

YOU MEAN LIKE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------

"The first shot rang out from somewhere and I heard a bullet wiz by my face. With my pump action shotgun ready, I shoot the first fool I see."

Grano's so gangster.
Wingman
Posted: Apr 15 2008, 01:32 PM

I'm better than you. That's all I know.

Member No.: 14

QUOTE (super_wolverine_Man @ Apr 14 2008, 04:56 PM)

YOu're hilarious. wink.gif

--------------------
"Never in the course of human history has so much been owed by so many to so few."- Winston Churchill, commenting on the heroic struggles of the RAF against the German Luftwaffe.

----
I don't smoke, I don't chew... and I don't date girls who do.

----

War produces classic remarks by military commanders; on February 26, 1991, the US 1st Armored Division, the famous Big Red One, encountered the allegedly elite Iraqi Republican Guard. The divisional commander, Major General Ronald Griffiths, radioed his deputy, who was riding with the armored spearhead. "I understand we are engaging the Medina Division?" he said, referring to one of the crack Iraqi Guard divisions. "Negative, sir," came the reply. "We are destroying the Medina Division."
Great proof that despite their quantity, the Soviet tanks that NATO planners feared above all else could be shredded by the M1 Abrams, Challenger 2, Leopard 2, LeClerc, Ariete, and Merkava with ease. Patton would be proud.

super_wolverine_Man
Posted: Apr 15 2008, 02:06 PM

Head Admin

Member No.: 3

QUOTE (Wingman @ Apr 15 2008, 01:32 PM)

thank you thank you thank you biggrin.gif

--------------------

"The first shot rang out from somewhere and I heard a bullet wiz by my face. With my pump action shotgun ready, I shoot the first fool I see."

Grano's so gangster.
Wingman
Posted: Apr 15 2008, 02:09 PM

I'm better than you. That's all I know.

Member No.: 14

QUOTE (super_wolverine_Man @ Apr 15 2008, 10:06 AM)
QUOTE (Wingman @ Apr 15 2008, 01:32 PM)

thank you thank you thank you biggrin.gif

You're most certainly welcome. BTW, check out the two new topics I posted in Wingman's Zone. I want your opinions in both.

--------------------
"Never in the course of human history has so much been owed by so many to so few."- Winston Churchill, commenting on the heroic struggles of the RAF against the German Luftwaffe.

----
I don't smoke, I don't chew... and I don't date girls who do.

----

War produces classic remarks by military commanders; on February 26, 1991, the US 1st Armored Division, the famous Big Red One, encountered the allegedly elite Iraqi Republican Guard. The divisional commander, Major General Ronald Griffiths, radioed his deputy, who was riding with the armored spearhead. "I understand we are engaging the Medina Division?" he said, referring to one of the crack Iraqi Guard divisions. "Negative, sir," came the reply. "We are destroying the Medina Division."
Great proof that despite their quantity, the Soviet tanks that NATO planners feared above all else could be shredded by the M1 Abrams, Challenger 2, Leopard 2, LeClerc, Ariete, and Merkava with ease. Patton would be proud.

The Ripper
Posted: May 14 2008, 02:02 AM

Knight of the Ivory Axe

I'm sorry for digging this up, but this forum, is back on session.

Need a safe haven here. Pun not intended.

--------------------

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster... when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you...
The Ripper
Posted: May 20 2008, 10:55 PM

Knight of the Ivory Axe

So, do you think I should be "The Sigmund Freud of the CBUB"?

--------------------

The Ripper
Posted: May 25 2008, 02:39 PM

Knight of the Ivory Axe

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

They ruined Prince of Persia! tongue.gif

Youtube shows the problem!

--------------------

« Next Oldest | Members' Zones | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0350 seconds · Archive