zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to Haven Of Wiidom. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (4) 1 2 [3] 4  ( Go to first unread post )

Forum of me., Enter at your own risk.
super_wolverine_Man
Posted: Apr 19 2008, 10:46 PM

Head Admin

Group: Admin
Member No.: 3

QUOTE (boston_celtics @ Apr 19 2008, 12:26 AM)
QUOTE (super_wolverine_Man @ Apr 18 2008, 06:54 PM)
QUOTE (boston_celtics @ Apr 18 2008, 05:00 PM)
Next.

Hating Superman... and Gladiator... and Sentry.

Many peolle say they hate Superman, the same people say they hate Gladiator and they also say they hate Sentry. 

What, is it the power set?  Do they not like the super powers?

so do you favor or deny hating supes glads and sentry?

SENY! I like Superman and Glads and Sentry. Their cool!

COOL! laugh.gif

--------------------

"The first shot rang out from somewhere and I heard a bullet wiz by my face. With my pump action shotgun ready, I shoot the first fool I see."

Grano's so gangster.
Wingman
Posted: Apr 20 2008, 01:32 AM

I'm better than you. That's all I know.

Member No.: 14

QUOTE (super_wolverine_Man @ Apr 19 2008, 06:46 PM)
QUOTE (Wingman @ Apr 19 2008, 01:36 PM)
QUOTE (boston_celtics @ Apr 18 2008, 08:26 PM)
Next.

Many peolle say they hate Superman, the same people say they hate Gladiator and they also say they hate Sentry. 

Superman> Glads, and Sentry pawns both of them. He's my favorite. I don't know yet about Sentry vs., say, Superboy-Prime.

i thought surfer was your favorite?

Sentry is my favorite of those THREE he mentioned. Sentry's probably my seventh or sixth favorite all time. Surfer is still my all time favorite. That would be a good thread: Favorite Comic characters!

--------------------
"Never in the course of human history has so much been owed by so many to so few."- Winston Churchill, commenting on the heroic struggles of the RAF against the German Luftwaffe.

----
I don't smoke, I don't chew... and I don't date girls who do.

----

War produces classic remarks by military commanders; on February 26, 1991, the US 1st Armored Division, the famous Big Red One, encountered the allegedly elite Iraqi Republican Guard. The divisional commander, Major General Ronald Griffiths, radioed his deputy, who was riding with the armored spearhead. "I understand we are engaging the Medina Division?" he said, referring to one of the crack Iraqi Guard divisions. "Negative, sir," came the reply. "We are destroying the Medina Division."
Great proof that despite their quantity, the Soviet tanks that NATO planners feared above all else could be shredded by the M1 Abrams, Challenger 2, Leopard 2, LeClerc, Ariete, and Merkava with ease. Patton would be proud.

super_wolverine_Man
Posted: Apr 21 2008, 01:49 PM

Head Admin

QUOTE (Wingman @ Apr 20 2008, 01:32 AM)
Next.

Superman> Glads, and Sentry pawns both of them. He's my favorite. I don't know yet about Sentry vs., say, Superboy-Prime.

Sentry is my favorite of those THREE he mentioned. Sentry's probably my seventh or sixth favorite all time. Surfer is still my all time favorite. That would be a good thread: Favorite Comic characters!

yes now i understand...yeah that would make a good one or how about just favorite fictional character, that way we can get video games, movies, and books as well.

--------------------

"The first shot rang out from somewhere and I heard a bullet wiz by my face. With my pump action shotgun ready, I shoot the first fool I see."

Grano's so gangster.
Wingman
Posted: Apr 21 2008, 05:24 PM

QUOTE (super_wolverine_Man @ Apr 21 2008, 09:49 AM)
Next.

yes now i understand...yeah that would make a good one or how about just favorite fictional character, that way we can get video games, movies, and books as well.

You gonna make it, or should I?

--------------------
"Never in the course of human history has so much been owed by so many to so few."- Winston Churchill, commenting on the heroic struggles of the RAF against the German Luftwaffe.

----

----

War produces classic remarks by military commanders; on February 26, 1991, the US 1st Armored Division, the famous Big Red One, encountered the allegedly elite Iraqi Republican Guard. The divisional commander, Major General Ronald Griffiths, radioed his deputy, who was riding with the armored spearhead. "I understand we are engaging the Medina Division?" he said, referring to one of the crack Iraqi Guard divisions. "Negative, sir," came the reply. "We are destroying the Medina Division."
Great proof that despite their quantity, the Soviet tanks that NATO planners feared above all else could be shredded by the M1 Abrams, Challenger 2, Leopard 2, LeClerc, Ariete, and Merkava with ease. Patton would be proud.

super_wolverine_Man
Posted: Apr 22 2008, 06:05 PM

Head Admin

QUOTE (Wingman @ Apr 21 2008, 05:24 PM)
Next.

i'll make it if you don't mind, but where should i put it?

--------------------

Grano's so gangster.
Wingman
Posted: Apr 22 2008, 08:21 PM

QUOTE (super_wolverine_Man @ Apr 22 2008, 02:05 PM)
Next.

Chit-chat, or maybe a member's zone. unsure.gif

--------------------

----

----

super_wolverine_Man
Posted: Apr 23 2008, 07:04 PM

Head Admin

QUOTE (Wingman @ Apr 22 2008, 08:21 PM)
QUOTE (super_wolverine_Man @ Apr 22 2008, 02:05 PM)
Next.

Chit-chat, or maybe a member's zone. unsure.gif

wingman do you mean YOUR members zone rolleyes.gif laugh.gif

--------------------

Grano's so gangster.
boston_celtics
Posted: May 12 2008, 01:24 PM

The Bobby Fischer of the CBUB

Group: Members
Member No.: 22

The Silver Surfer movie will be a cartoon! I have a feeling!

Well, not really a cartoon. See, what's the Surfer movie about? The cosmics! We know how Marvel does their space and time gig, so I'm wondering, will their actually be any actors?

Surfer was CGI generated. All the heralds and all the cosmics will also be CGI generated. The setting, space, will also be CGI generated. Therefore, no actors. No real set. It's all in the computer, the sole exception being the voice actors. So, in effect, the movie is going to be a cartoon.

--------------------
"History does nothing; it does not possess immense riches, it does not fight battles. It is men, real, living, who do all this."

-Karl Marx

Two words are enough!

BEAT L.A.
hamboy
Posted: May 12 2008, 05:24 PM

Unregistered

I wouldn't be suprised. But I'd expect some ground based fights with live action extras.
Wingman
Posted: May 12 2008, 07:12 PM

QUOTE (hamboy @ May 12 2008, 01:24 PM)
I wouldn't be suprised. But I'd expect some ground based fights with live action extras.

"Hey, look at that silvery thing in the sky. He looks peaceful."

"AGGHH, he just blasted the town hall to kingdom come!! THE WORLD'S ENDING!!!''

*extra gets flattened by flying car*

--------------------

----

----

boston_celtics
Posted: May 16 2008, 11:55 AM

OK, I have just noticed that people seem to hate the Fantastic Four. Losing to the Fantastic Four has suddenly become an insult (especially for the Dr. Doom haters, if there are any). I say, what the hell is wrong with you?

The FF are one of the most powerful teams in history! 1 word:

RICHARDS!

Actually, three of them.

Reed, the smartest man in the world (besides Doom) Reed can face any situation as long as he has his lab and 10 minutes to prepare. Facing Galactus? He probably has a giant cosmic teleporter, and out pops the Ultimate Nullifier. Facing Thor? Reed pulls out the anti-matter energy conversion disruptor v.2 and Thor gets fried. Deus Ex Machina incarnated, Reed makes the FF very powerful.

Sue, Reed's wife. The most powerful of the FF, she has the ability to hide entire planets from even the likes of Galactus! She has shown great control over her powers, from popping people from the inside to containing nuclear explosions, to cracking Celestial armor! Sue is the powerhouse of the FF.

Although not really a member of the FF, Mr. Walking Reality Gem, Franklin, is always available for a crisis and is the single most powerful non-cosmic hero. His power is purely psionic, but it is so great, he can warp reality, predict the future and mind rape every single mind in the universe with ease. His power is so great, that he can march up to the cosmic pantheon and demand a place amongst them, and he can demand it with force. And his power will continue to grow and grow. Yup, he's the man.

Then there's the other two, Johnny and Ben. Yeah... unless its fighting Doom bots, they're really nothing without the other 3.

See, the FF rock. Yet they are made out as weak, and if you lost to them, you must also be weak. Why the hating? Maybe you just hate the Fantastic Four? In that case, why do you hate them? They saved Marvel you know? They were the reason Marvel made enough money to make Thor, and Hulk, and Spider-Man and the Avengers. Marvel today is the way it is because of Stan Lee, Jack Kirby and a comic book known as the Fantastic Four. And yet people hate them. That's just wrong.

--------------------
"History does nothing; it does not possess immense riches, it does not fight battles. It is men, real, living, who do all this."

-Karl Marx

Two words are enough!

BEAT L.A.
boston_celtics
Posted: May 16 2008, 12:06 PM

Yeah, and agustinaldo is starting to piss me off. He's giving ok matches an F because they were done before.

--------------------

-Karl Marx

Two words are enough!

BEAT L.A.
hamboy
Posted: May 16 2008, 02:43 PM

Unregistered

The FF are the premier family in comics, not just Marvel. And Reed is a prep master, I honestly couldn't call a match between prepped Reed and Dr Strange. And while Sue is the most powerful member, Johnny's heat can go Supernova level. And Ben? He's not the most powerful member, but he's everyone's favorite. And for good reason. He's the sort of character that you can both look up to and relate to. He's got personal problems, a history on the street, but at the same time is incredibly noble, and won't ever give in. Thing deserves to be there just because he's awesome.
boston_celtics
Posted: May 20 2008, 12:45 PM

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Stupid Hornets, you lose! BWAHAHAHAHA...hahahah..hehehehe..heh. I'm done.

--------------------

-Karl Marx

Two words are enough!

BEAT L.A.
Wingman
Posted: May 20 2008, 12:46 PM

QUOTE (boston_celtics @ May 20 2008, 08:45 AM)
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Stupid Hornets, you lose! BWAHAHAHAHA...hahahah..hehehehe..heh. I'm done.

I also meant to ask you: are you happy the Celtics won?

--------------------

----

----

« Next Oldest | Members' Zones | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Register for Free

Topic OptionsPages: (4) 1 2 [3] 4 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0416 seconds · Archive