Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Haven Of Wiidom. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (5) 1 2 [3] 4 5  ( Go to first unread post )

The Boy Scouts of America has a cult in it's mist, Note the BSA itself is not a cult
DataSnake
Posted: Apr 9 2008, 01:49 AM

Emperor of Mankind

Group: Members
Member No.: 9

Hey, you're holding back as well. Hopefully. But yeah, going full force in a friendly debate would be like using a nuke in a game of paintball

--------------------
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!
Guardian Of Nesh
Posted: Apr 9 2008, 01:56 AM

Unregistered

QUOTE (DataSnake @ Apr 9 2008, 01:49 AM)
QUOTE (Guardian Of Nesh @ Apr 9 2008, 01:41 AM)
I thought Datasnake was good at this.  Please tell me he's holding back Wingman.  This is boring.

Hey, you're holding back as well. Hopefully. But yeah, going full force in a friendly debate would be like using a nuke in a game of paintball.

Holding back? Hell yeah!! Well, Your smart for someone apes evolved from. teu42.gif
hellbentnow
Posted: Apr 9 2008, 02:00 AM

The Manga Maniac of Haven

Member No.: 19

looks like a fairly fight.......... sad.gif thats all?

--------------------
And I say HEY! (HEY!)
What a wonderful kind of day
If we can learn to work and play
And get along with each other.
Hey what a wonderful kind of day hey!
Guardian Of Nesh
Posted: Apr 9 2008, 02:13 AM

Unregistered

Hey, you're gonna kill me in this Nesh. Hopefully. I can become as good as you one day; it's going to be a road full of stuggle in a friendly debate you attacking me is like using a nuke in a game of paintball. I must go masterbait to fell better about myself now. ALL HAIL NESH!!!

Thanks but that's TMI man.
DataSnake
Posted: Apr 9 2008, 02:16 AM

Emperor of Mankind

Hey, you're gonna kill me in this Nesh. Hopefully. I can become as good as you one day; it's  going to be a road  full of stuggle in a friendly debate you attacking me is like using a nuke in a game of paintball.  I must go masterbait to fell better about myself now.  ALL HAIL NESH!!!

Looks like SOMEBODY is abusing his admin power...what's the matter, afraid to fight fair?

--------------------
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!
Guardian Of Nesh
Posted: Apr 9 2008, 02:25 AM

Unregistered

QUOTE (DataSnake @ Apr 9 2008, 02:16 AM)
Hey, you're gonna kill me in this Nesh. Hopefully. I can become as good as you one day; it's  going to be a road  full of stuggle in a friendly debate you attacking me is like using a nuke in a game of paintball.  I must go masterbait to fell better about myself now.  ALL HAIL NESH!!!

Looks like SOMEBODY is abusing his admin power...what's the matter, afraid to fight fair?

Give me a sec. I'll give admin power to you, until we're done, give me your best.
Guardian Of Nesh
Posted: Apr 9 2008, 02:33 AM

Unregistered

QUOTE (DataSnake @ Apr 9 2008, 02:16 AM)

Just using my assets.
Wingman
Posted: Apr 9 2008, 10:50 AM

I'm better than you. That's all I know.

Group: Admin
Member No.: 14

QUOTE (Guardian Of Nesh @ Apr 8 2008, 09:56 PM)
I thought Datasnake was good at this.  Please tell me he's holding back Wingman.  This is boring.

Hey, you're holding back as well. Hopefully. But yeah, going full force in a friendly debate would be like using a nuke in a game of paintball.

Holding back? Hell yeah!! Well, Your smart for someone apes evolved from. teu42.gif

OK, that was dumb. Supposedly, we all evolved from apes, so that has no meaning. I'll do a "yo momma's fat" joke.

Datasnake, your momma's SO fat, that she's got pesos in one pocket, and euros in the other!

--------------------
"Never in the course of human history has so much been owed by so many to so few."- Winston Churchill, commenting on the heroic struggles of the RAF against the German Luftwaffe.

----
I don't smoke, I don't chew... and I don't date girls who do.

----

War produces classic remarks by military commanders; on February 26, 1991, the US 1st Armored Division, the famous Big Red One, encountered the allegedly elite Iraqi Republican Guard. The divisional commander, Major General Ronald Griffiths, radioed his deputy, who was riding with the armored spearhead. "I understand we are engaging the Medina Division?" he said, referring to one of the crack Iraqi Guard divisions. "Negative, sir," came the reply. "We are destroying the Medina Division."
Great proof that despite their quantity, the Soviet tanks that NATO planners feared above all else could be shredded by the M1 Abrams, Challenger 2, Leopard 2, LeClerc, Ariete, and Merkava with ease. Patton would be proud.

Guardian Of Nesh
Posted: Apr 9 2008, 12:51 PM

Unregistered

QUOTE (Wingman @ Apr 9 2008, 10:50 AM)

OK, that was dumb. Supposedly, we all evolved from apes, so that has no meaning. I'll do a "yo momma's fat" joke.

Datasnake, your momma's SO fat, that she's got pesos in one pocket, and euros in the other!

It means he's so below me that he was the predecessor of apes.
Wingman
Posted: Apr 9 2008, 03:25 PM

I'm better than you. That's all I know.

Group: Admin
Member No.: 14

QUOTE (Guardian Of Nesh @ Apr 9 2008, 08:51 AM)
QUOTE (Wingman @ Apr 9 2008, 10:50 AM)

It means he's so below me that he was the predecessor of apes.

Oh, sorry. I just got it. Great. Now I feel like an idiot. blink.gif wacko.gif angry.gif

--------------------
"Never in the course of human history has so much been owed by so many to so few."- Winston Churchill, commenting on the heroic struggles of the RAF against the German Luftwaffe.

----
I don't smoke, I don't chew... and I don't date girls who do.

----

War produces classic remarks by military commanders; on February 26, 1991, the US 1st Armored Division, the famous Big Red One, encountered the allegedly elite Iraqi Republican Guard. The divisional commander, Major General Ronald Griffiths, radioed his deputy, who was riding with the armored spearhead. "I understand we are engaging the Medina Division?" he said, referring to one of the crack Iraqi Guard divisions. "Negative, sir," came the reply. "We are destroying the Medina Division."
Great proof that despite their quantity, the Soviet tanks that NATO planners feared above all else could be shredded by the M1 Abrams, Challenger 2, Leopard 2, LeClerc, Ariete, and Merkava with ease. Patton would be proud.

Guardian Of Nesh
Posted: Apr 9 2008, 03:50 PM

Unregistered

This song describes our insult fight pretty well:

The Curbstomp song

See the boots eclipse the Sun, Datasnake. You've been Curbstomped.
DataSnake
Posted: Apr 9 2008, 04:39 PM

Emperor of Mankind

QUOTE (Guardian Of Nesh @ Apr 9 2008, 03:50 PM)

The Curbstomp song

See the boots eclipse the Sun, Datasnake. You've been Curbstomped.

Nesh, your action of cheating then declaring victory leaves me no choice but to do something you will never be able to duplicate. *walks away*

--------------------
Guardian Of Nesh
Posted: Apr 9 2008, 04:57 PM

Unregistered

QUOTE (DataSnake @ Apr 9 2008, 04:39 PM)
QUOTE (Guardian Of Nesh @ Apr 9 2008, 03:50 PM)

The Curbstomp song

See the boots eclipse the Sun, Datasnake.  You've been Curbstomped.

Nesh, your action of cheating then declaring victory leaves me no choice but to do something you will never be able to duplicate. *walks away*

One, I don't consider what I did cheating. 2. I evened the playing field by making you a temp admin you whiny pansy and 3 you had ample oportunity to fight back and didn't.
hamboy
Posted: Apr 9 2008, 05:17 PM

Unregistered

Datasnake wins.
Maturity, plus Fraud jokes>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>post editing.
Guardian Of Nesh
Posted: Apr 9 2008, 05:59 PM

Unregistered

QUOTE (hamboy @ Apr 9 2008, 05:17 PM)
Datasnake wins.
Maturity, plus Fraud jokes>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>post editing.

That's not your call. Plus I only edited his post to draw out his skill but that didn't work. I went through with my word and gave him tem admin status so we could fight on even terms. Plus you forget, he struck the first blow.
« Next Oldest | Rantings and Ravings | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free

Topic OptionsPages: (5) 1 2 [3] 4 5 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0345 seconds · Archive