zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to Haven Of Wiidom. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (5) 1 [2] 3 4 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

The Boy Scouts of America has a cult in it's mist, Note the BSA itself is not a cult
Guardian Of Nesh
Posted: Apr 6 2008, 07:45 PM

Unregistered

QUOTE (DataSnake @ Apr 6 2008, 04:06 AM)
QUOTE (Guardian Of Nesh @ Apr 6 2008, 02:36 AM)
QUOTE (boston_celtics @ Apr 5 2008, 11:11 PM)
One in a million chance.  The Chicago Cubs have a better chance winning the World Series than you succeding.

Well it's a better chance than I've got of you not being a jerk so....

sterb002.gif Oooh stinging retort. His verbal skills are rightly feared by preschoolers everywhere! biggrin.gif laugh.gif

Yeah well at least I don't need an avatar of a giant robot with a gun to compensate for my lack of size in the man parts department happy.gif tongue.gif
Wingman
Posted: Apr 6 2008, 08:06 PM

I'm better than you. That's all I know.

Group: Admin
Member No.: 14

QUOTE (boston_celtics @ Apr 5 2008, 07:11 PM)
One in a million chance. The Chicago Cubs have a better chance winning the World Series than you succeding.

Actually, I was thinking that Hillary Clinton has a greater chance of winning the presidency than that, but I like yours too.

--------------------
"Never in the course of human history has so much been owed by so many to so few."- Winston Churchill, commenting on the heroic struggles of the RAF against the German Luftwaffe.

----
I don't smoke, I don't chew... and I don't date girls who do.

----

War produces classic remarks by military commanders; on February 26, 1991, the US 1st Armored Division, the famous Big Red One, encountered the allegedly elite Iraqi Republican Guard. The divisional commander, Major General Ronald Griffiths, radioed his deputy, who was riding with the armored spearhead. "I understand we are engaging the Medina Division?" he said, referring to one of the crack Iraqi Guard divisions. "Negative, sir," came the reply. "We are destroying the Medina Division."
Great proof that despite their quantity, the Soviet tanks that NATO planners feared above all else could be shredded by the M1 Abrams, Challenger 2, Leopard 2, LeClerc, Ariete, and Merkava with ease. Patton would be proud.

DataSnake
Posted: Apr 6 2008, 08:39 PM

Emperor of Mankind

Group: Members
Member No.: 9

QUOTE (Guardian Of Nesh @ Apr 6 2008, 07:45 PM)
One in a million chance.  The Chicago Cubs have a better chance winning the World Series than you succeding.

sterb002.gif Oooh stinging retort. His verbal skills are rightly feared by preschoolers everywhere! biggrin.gif laugh.gif

Yeah well at least I don't need an avatar of a giant robot with a gun to compensate for my lack of size in the man parts department happy.gif tongue.gif

No, you just compensate with your abnormally long sig.
user posted image

--------------------
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!
Guardian Of Nesh
Posted: Apr 6 2008, 09:25 PM

Unregistered

QUOTE (DataSnake @ Apr 6 2008, 08:39 PM)

user posted image

Ny sig is only 5 sentences long at most.
Wingman
Posted: Apr 7 2008, 08:33 PM

QUOTE (Guardian Of Nesh @ Apr 6 2008, 05:25 PM)

user posted image

I see a flame war starting!!! Datasnake is good at this. You'll need all your wits, Nesh!

--------------------
"Never in the course of human history has so much been owed by so many to so few."- Winston Churchill, commenting on the heroic struggles of the RAF against the German Luftwaffe.

----

----

War produces classic remarks by military commanders; on February 26, 1991, the US 1st Armored Division, the famous Big Red One, encountered the allegedly elite Iraqi Republican Guard. The divisional commander, Major General Ronald Griffiths, radioed his deputy, who was riding with the armored spearhead. "I understand we are engaging the Medina Division?" he said, referring to one of the crack Iraqi Guard divisions. "Negative, sir," came the reply. "We are destroying the Medina Division."
Great proof that despite their quantity, the Soviet tanks that NATO planners feared above all else could be shredded by the M1 Abrams, Challenger 2, Leopard 2, LeClerc, Ariete, and Merkava with ease. Patton would be proud.

Guardian Of Nesh
Posted: Apr 7 2008, 09:58 PM

Unregistered

QUOTE (Wingman @ Apr 7 2008, 08:33 PM)
QUOTE (Guardian Of Nesh @ Apr 6 2008, 05:25 PM)

user posted image

I see a flame war starting!!! Datasnake is good at this. You'll need all your wits, Nesh!

take your best shot datsnake; it's nothing but cannon fodder to me.
hamboy
Posted: Apr 7 2008, 10:34 PM

Unregistered

QUOTE (Guardian Of Nesh @ Apr 7 2008, 09:58 PM)

Dude, a kids tv show character just flipped you the bird! ohmy.gif How can you beat that????
Guardian Of Nesh
Posted: Apr 7 2008, 11:13 PM

Unregistered

QUOTE (hamboy @ Apr 7 2008, 10:34 PM)

Dude, a kids tv show character just flipped you the bird! ohmy.gif How can you beat that????

Barney and Michael Jackson love Datasnake or that's his fantasy anyway.
Buzz Line
Posted: Apr 8 2008, 07:05 AM

Voice of the CBUB

Member No.: 15

Well Order Of the Arrow may be a cultish, but its dedicated to selfless service and devotion to those who need it, as far as I know. They seem pretty harmless to me with the Indian dances.

--------------------

You know you love em
user posted image
DataSnake
Posted: Apr 8 2008, 09:24 PM

Emperor of Mankind

Member No.: 9

QUOTE (Guardian Of Nesh @ Apr 7 2008, 11:13 PM)

I would characterize that as projection, personally. Or perhaps you are simply suffering from penis envy?
user posted image

--------------------
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!
Guardian Of Nesh
Posted: Apr 8 2008, 09:36 PM

Unregistered

QUOTE (DataSnake @ Apr 8 2008, 09:24 PM)

I would characterize that as projection, personally. Or perhaps you are simply suffering from penis envy?
user posted image

Penis jokes and flipping the bird. Is that all? Your insult skills suck so bad your vacuum's jealous.
Buzz Line
Posted: Apr 8 2008, 10:31 PM

Voice of the CBUB

Member No.: 15

QUOTE (Bassetman @ Apr 6 2008, 01:56 PM)
I've always hated the Boys Scouts. Girls Scouts? Meh, they have good cookies.

But Boy Scouts? I despise them.

Boyscout popcorn?

--------------------

You know you love em
user posted image
Bassetman
Posted: Apr 9 2008, 12:37 AM

Gentleman Skeleton

Member No.: 20

QUOTE (Buzz Line @ Apr 8 2008, 10:31 PM)
QUOTE (Bassetman @ Apr 6 2008, 01:56 PM)
I've always hated the Boys Scouts. Girls Scouts? Meh, they have good cookies.

But Boy Scouts? I despise them.

Boyscout popcorn?

Ew.

--------------------
Wingman
Posted: Apr 9 2008, 01:33 AM

QUOTE (Guardian Of Nesh @ Apr 8 2008, 05:36 PM)

user posted image

Penis jokes and flipping the bird. Is that all? Your insult skills suck so bad your vacuum's jealous.

Forgive me, but...DAMN, this is getting good. Sit back with popcorn and enjoy the show!!

--------------------

----

----

Guardian Of Nesh
Posted: Apr 9 2008, 01:41 AM

Unregistered

QUOTE (Wingman @ Apr 9 2008, 01:33 AM)
QUOTE (Guardian Of Nesh @ Apr 8 2008, 05:36 PM)

user posted image

Forgive me, but...DAMN, this is getting good. Sit back with popcorn and enjoy the show!!

I thought Datasnake was good at this. Please tell me he's holding back Wingman. This is boring.
« Next Oldest | Rantings and Ravings | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (5) 1 [2] 3 4 ... Last »

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.7995 seconds · Archive