Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Haven Of Wiidom. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (2) [1] 2  ( Go to first unread post )

This is the way the world ends...., (Yes Halo reference, Shut up)
Darth Pool
Posted: Apr 3 2008, 08:05 PM

Walker of the Night, Insanity incarnate

Group: Members
Member No.: 24

In a dark hallway of an abandoned room, small laughter could be heard.

"Their coming, I know it. They want to ruin everything!, What can I do? Yes! I shall stop them. I shall make them pay! Yesss, We wants them deads we do."

The voice was maniacal and his laughter never stopped, just continued on when he stopped babbling.

Elsewhere. in the shining light of an enormous mansion, Two men sat in their lawn chairs. lying on their chairs nothing in the way of their relaxing....Until a giant fire encased meteor crashed upon them and half of Los Angeles.

All around the world this was the news statement.

"A meteor crashed landed on the Buxom Mansion killing both the UN leader and the President of the United states of America. The rest of the world is in turmoil as they try to come to terms to what this means. The UN having no more power, making the third world countries and those at a shaky alliance, broke their ties and began fighting anew. Those countries neutral taken out by the huge attacks made by North Korea and the now militant country of the United states. Heroes across the world are trying to help but to no avail. The Army of the Undead Villains, march and rule all of Europe, and they with their leader filling them with either gamma rays of some form of radiation, giving the heroes a war and one that they are losing. Today a call goes out to all those superheroes who in their own way wish to help they must help calm the world and heal the wounds of war. Who will; help us?" The announcer was gone in a fiz of static and the T.V. went dead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Sign up is now in session, These are the rules:

1: Any hero is available, no cosmics I have a right to deny you a super hero if I deem it too strong.
2: You may create a Superhero of your own but you must give me a small back story and a list of the heroes abilities.
3: Have fun!

The List:
1:Me (I am Darth Pool, Mixture of both Darth Vader and Deadpool.)
2:Roboute Guilliman
3:Roronoa Luffy
4:Avatar Roku (Just barely made it....angry.gif )
5:Jakob Daniel

--------------------
"He stalks the night and yet his powers wont let him be. They talk to him but he doesn't want to listen, He is the insanity of the night."
hellbentnow
Posted: Apr 3 2008, 10:18 PM

The Manga Maniac of Haven

Member No.: 19

Well I would go for Goku but he would be refused i'm sure

So Roronoa Luffy ( Mixture of Luffy and Zoro)

I would put H.b.n but you would refuse him in a hurry .he is overpowered you say

2. Roronoa Luffy.

--------------------
And I say HEY! (HEY!)
What a wonderful kind of day
If we can learn to work and play
And get along with each other.
Hey what a wonderful kind of day hey!
Guardian Of Nesh
Posted: Apr 3 2008, 11:02 PM

Unregistered

QUOTE (Darth Pool @ Apr 3 2008, 08:05 PM)

"Their coming, I know it. They want to ruin everything!, What can I do? Yes! I shall stop them. I shall make them pay! Yesss, We wants them deads we do."

The voice was maniacal and his laughter never stopped, just continued on when he stopped babbling.

Elsewhere. in the shining light of an enormous mansion, Two men sat in their lawn chairs. lying on their chairs nothing in the way of their relaxing....Until a giant fire encased meteor crashed upon them and half of Los Angeles.

"A meteor crashed landed on the Buxom Mansion killing both the UN leader and the President of the United states of America. The rest of the world is in turmoil as they try to come to terms to what this means. The UN having no more power, making the third world countries and those at a shaky alliance, broke their ties and began fighting anew. Those countries neutral taken out by the huge attacks made by North Korea and the now militant country of the United states. Heroes across the world are trying to help but to no avail. The Army of the Undead Villains, march and rule all of Europe, and they with their leader filling them with either gamma rays of some form of radiation, giving the heroes a war and one that they are losing. Today a call goes out to all those superheroes who in their own way wish to help they must help calm the world and heal the wounds of war. Who will; help us?" The announcer was gone in a fiz of static and the T.V. went dead.

1: Any hero is available, no cosmics I have a right to deny you a super hero if I deem it too strong.
2: You may create a Superhero of your own but you must give me a small back story and a list of the heroes abilities.

The List:
2:

What about fanfic verisons?
Darth Pool
Posted: Apr 3 2008, 11:32 PM

QUOTE (hellbentnow @ Apr 3 2008, 10:18 PM)
Well I would go for Goku but he would be refused i'm sure

So Roronoa Luffy ( Mixture of Luffy and Zoro)

I would put H.b.n but you would refuse him in a hurry .he is overpowered you say

2. Roronoa Luffy.

You could have Goku, but I'd put a limit on his power level.

--------------------
"He stalks the night and yet his powers wont let him be. They talk to him but he doesn't want to listen, He is the insanity of the night."
Darth Pool
Posted: Apr 3 2008, 11:34 PM

QUOTE (Guardian Of Nesh @ Apr 3 2008, 11:02 PM)
QUOTE (Darth Pool @ Apr 3 2008, 08:05 PM)

The List:
2:

What about fanfic verisons?

It would be the same as a Created hero. Describe him to me, And I will make a decision.

--------------------
DataSnake
Posted: Apr 4 2008, 02:18 AM

Emperor of Mankind

Member No.: 9

--------------------
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!
Darth Pool
Posted: Apr 4 2008, 02:40 AM

Thats fine, Your added.

--------------------
Darth Pool
Posted: Jun 23 2008, 05:33 PM

Alright, seeing as I'm back in action, This RP is coming back online!

So whom ever still wants in on it, don't be shy, just tell me smile.gif

--------------------
Bassetman
Posted: Jun 23 2008, 05:51 PM

Gentleman Skeleton

Group: Admin
Member No.: 20

I think I'm gonna go with Avatar Roku in his prime.

Good enough Pooly?

--------------------
Darth Pool
Posted: Jun 23 2008, 05:52 PM

I'll have to do some research on him to tell you if hes too powerful but, yup you can have for now.

The Set man

--------------------
Kamin
Posted: Jun 23 2008, 06:05 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 41

Jakob Daniel
SuperHeroName: Archmage

Powers:
Magic. He can develop spells through finding spell books.
Basically it is composed of controling energy to do his desired work.

--------------------
Darth Pool
Posted: Jun 23 2008, 10:15 PM

QUOTE (Kamin @ Jun 23 2008, 06:05 PM)
Jakob Daniel
SuperHeroName: Archmage

Powers:
Magic. He can develop spells through finding spell books.
Basically it is composed of controling energy to do his desired work.

Would have proffered you chose a super hero but yeah a magician is fine too tongue.gif

--------------------
Kamin
Posted: Jun 24 2008, 01:01 AM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 41

I just thought maybe a wizard character might be easier so the power level can be consistent.

--------------------
Bassetman
Posted: Jun 24 2008, 01:37 AM

Gentleman Skeleton

Group: Admin
Member No.: 20

I barely made it?

I was thinkin' of changing my character choice anyway. smile.gif tongue.gif

EDIT: Alright. I've decided.

user posted image

Professor Stephen Hawking. I'm just going to take him to the extreme on his genius factor.

You know, trick out his wheelchair. Rocket Launchers, Shields, the works.

Is that better Pooly? sad.gif tongue.gif

--------------------
Darth Pool
Posted: Jun 24 2008, 03:11 AM

No

--------------------
« Next Oldest | OOC Boards | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (2) [1] 2 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0288 seconds · Archive