zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
zIFBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to Haven Of Wiidom. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

The Newlywed Game
Bassetman
Posted: Mar 30 2008, 05:37 PM

Gentleman Skeleton

Group: Admin
Member No.: 20

user posted image

"HERRRRRE come the Newlyweds!"

"From Springfield, USA, a nuclear engineer with experience as an Amatuer-Divison Arm Wrestler, Oil Rig Worker, and Voice Actor, and his wife, a stay at home mom, with experience in Real Estate and Artistry, Homer and Marge Simpson!"

user posted image

"From Quahog, Rhode Island, he's an employee at The Happy-Go-Lucky Toy Factory, with past jobs such as a bartender and a Sumo Wrestler, she's a stay at home mom who sometimes teaches piano, Peter and Lois Griffin!"

user posted image

"And from Arlen, Texas, he's a Propane and Propane Accessories salesman who likes to drink with his friends, she's a loving mother and substitute teacher, Hank and Peggy Hill!"

user posted image

(Minus the kid)

-----------------------

So, who wins this game show? For those who don't remember, the game goes like this:

1: The couples are asked a question.

2: For the first round, the husbands must tell what there wive's answer will be. Second round, The Wives must know what they're husbands' answer will be.

Basically, the object of the game is to know your spouse's interests, preferences etc.

--------------------
darkender
Posted: Mar 30 2008, 09:25 PM

Mr. Ego

Group: Members
Member No.: 10

well homer and peter know pratically nothin of their wives so u know they gonna lose.

--------------------
Wingman
Posted: Mar 31 2008, 12:41 PM

I'm better than you. That's all I know.

Group: Admin
Member No.: 14

Homer's way too dumb to know that much about Marge. Peter and Lois, maybe, but only if the question about Lois involves beer, food, or her sexual preferences. ANything else, and he's toast. Out of these three couples, Hank and Peggy are the best married pair. They are true husband and wife: they go through bad times, but come out stronger. Peggy has a greater than average IQ, as stated in one episode, and Hank will know the answers to the questions. Go Hank and Peggy!!

--------------------
"Never in the course of human history has so much been owed by so many to so few."- Winston Churchill, commenting on the heroic struggles of the RAF against the German Luftwaffe.

----
I don't smoke, I don't chew... and I don't date girls who do.

----

War produces classic remarks by military commanders; on February 26, 1991, the US 1st Armored Division, the famous Big Red One, encountered the allegedly elite Iraqi Republican Guard. The divisional commander, Major General Ronald Griffiths, radioed his deputy, who was riding with the armored spearhead. "I understand we are engaging the Medina Division?" he said, referring to one of the crack Iraqi Guard divisions. "Negative, sir," came the reply. "We are destroying the Medina Division."
Great proof that despite their quantity, the Soviet tanks that NATO planners feared above all else could be shredded by the M1 Abrams, Challenger 2, Leopard 2, LeClerc, Ariete, and Merkava with ease. Patton would be proud.

« Next Oldest | Normal Fights | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Register for Free

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0310 seconds · Archive