Create a free forum in seconds.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Haven Of Wiidom. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Forum Rules RP Rules

Golden Rule: NO GOD MODING. It destroys the fun for everyone. Less significant rules: 1. Don't be a douche. Be fair. 2. DO NOT set up your own story and if someone has an action going against it, you can't tell them to take the action back. Adapt and move around it. More will be added as we go along.

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post )

CBUB vs. Xenomorphs, Will we make it?
Guardian Of Nesh
Posted: Mar 25 2008, 02:29 AM

Unregistered

QUOTE (Wingman @ Mar 24 2008, 06:20 PM)
QUOTE (Guardian Of Nesh @ Mar 24 2008, 09:21 AM)
QUOTE (Guardian Of Nesh @ Mar 24 2008, 01:52 PM)
I solo, I'm called Guardian of Nesh because I'm planning on writing a novel(s) where I'm a wizard from a land called Nesh.  I teleport the Xenomorphs on to a nearby uninhabited planet and blow it up with one of signature Ki cannon blasts.

Or if you want to be more realistic, I go all kamakazie ninja.gif and take as many down as I can with my electric wheelchair before I die. teu42.gif This would give you guys time to prepare a counter-strike, hopefully sleep.gif

You could have lightsabers pop out of the sides of each wheel and turn it into an unstoppable sything juggernaut. A lightsaber is possibly the best weapon for fighting a Xeno. It cauterizes a wound, so that additional blood doesn't escape, and what blood they might spill or spit will be vaporized on contact with with the energy blade. A skilled Jedi could cut through a horde of them and prevent a single drop of acid blood from damaging the ship.

"I call on the gods of fandoms to bestow on me the powers of every Force wielder ever to exist in the Lucas universe!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!"

*descends from a cloud, glowing with energy, and ignites two double bladed purple lightsabers*
"It's showtime, Xenos."

Do Jedi vs Xenos on CBUB
Wingman
Posted: Mar 25 2008, 12:49 PM

I'm better than you. That's all I know.

Group: Admin
Member No.: 14

QUOTE (Guardian Of Nesh @ Mar 24 2008, 10:27 PM)
QUOTE (Wingman @ Mar 25 2008, 01:38 AM)
QUOTE (Guardian Of Nesh @ Mar 24 2008, 04:25 PM)
QUOTE (Wingman @ Mar 24 2008, 06:59 PM)
QUOTE (Guardian Of Nesh @ Mar 24 2008, 01:50 PM)
QUOTE (Wingman @ Mar 24 2008, 06:20 PM)
QUOTE (Guardian Of Nesh @ Mar 24 2008, 09:21 AM)
QUOTE (Guardian Of Nesh @ Mar 24 2008, 01:52 PM)
I solo, I'm called Guardian of Nesh because I'm planning on writing a novel(s) where I'm a wizard from a land called Nesh.  I teleport the Xenomorphs on to a nearby uninhabited planet and blow it up with one of signature Ki cannon blasts.

Or if you want to be more realistic, I go all kamakazie ninja.gif and take as many down as I can with my electric wheelchair before I die. teu42.gif This would give you guys time to prepare a counter-strike, hopefully sleep.gif

You could have lightsabers pop out of the sides of each wheel and turn it into an unstoppable sything juggernaut. A lightsaber is possibly the best weapon for fighting a Xeno. It cauterizes a wound, so that additional blood doesn't escape, and what blood they might spill or spit will be vaporized on contact with with the energy blade. A skilled Jedi could cut through a horde of them and prevent a single drop of acid blood from damaging the ship.

"I call on the gods of fandoms to bestow on me the powers of every Force wielder ever to exist in the Lucas universe!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!"

*descends from a cloud, glowing with energy, and ignites two double bladed purple lightsabers*
"It's showtime, Xenos."

You remind me of my friend Michael.

Why? What does he do?

He's a cool, crazy, weapon/ explosion obssed guy with a dry sense of humor.

Great. Sounds like my identical twin is running rampant again. I'll have to call in Rainbow Six to take him into custody...again. *sigh*

Many people think I'll grow up to be a serial killer because I own four encyclopedias of modern firearms. My dad, bless his heart, says it's just bein' a guy. My mom thinks the same way.

Yep, that's Mike; I'll try to get him on here so you can meet him.

Great! I'll be looking forward to it.

--------------------
"Never in the course of human history has so much been owed by so many to so few."- Winston Churchill, commenting on the heroic struggles of the RAF against the German Luftwaffe.

----
I don't smoke, I don't chew... and I don't date girls who do.

----

War produces classic remarks by military commanders; on February 26, 1991, the US 1st Armored Division, the famous Big Red One, encountered the allegedly elite Iraqi Republican Guard. The divisional commander, Major General Ronald Griffiths, radioed his deputy, who was riding with the armored spearhead. "I understand we are engaging the Medina Division?" he said, referring to one of the crack Iraqi Guard divisions. "Negative, sir," came the reply. "We are destroying the Medina Division."
Great proof that despite their quantity, the Soviet tanks that NATO planners feared above all else could be shredded by the M1 Abrams, Challenger 2, Leopard 2, LeClerc, Ariete, and Merkava with ease. Patton would be proud.

Darth Pool
Posted: Apr 3 2008, 08:13 PM

Walker of the Night, Insanity incarnate

Group: Members
Member No.: 24

Darth Pool suddenly becomes empowered by the powers of: The Emperor of the Imperium, Dark Powers of the Vampires(Think Alucard), Regenerative powers of Deadpool, and An army of Tyranid merged with the Zerg.

"What now sucka?" He says watching the incoming army.

--------------------
"He stalks the night and yet his powers wont let him be. They talk to him but he doesn't want to listen, He is the insanity of the night."
Wingman
Posted: Apr 4 2008, 01:42 PM

QUOTE (Darth Pool @ Apr 3 2008, 04:13 PM)
Darth Pool suddenly becomes empowered by the powers of: The Emperor of the Imperium, Dark Powers of the Vampires(Think Alucard), Regenerative powers of Deadpool, and An army of Tyranid merged with the Zerg.

"What now sucka?" He says watching the incoming army.

The Xenos are TOAST.

--------------------
"Never in the course of human history has so much been owed by so many to so few."- Winston Churchill, commenting on the heroic struggles of the RAF against the German Luftwaffe.

----

----

War produces classic remarks by military commanders; on February 26, 1991, the US 1st Armored Division, the famous Big Red One, encountered the allegedly elite Iraqi Republican Guard. The divisional commander, Major General Ronald Griffiths, radioed his deputy, who was riding with the armored spearhead. "I understand we are engaging the Medina Division?" he said, referring to one of the crack Iraqi Guard divisions. "Negative, sir," came the reply. "We are destroying the Medina Division."
Great proof that despite their quantity, the Soviet tanks that NATO planners feared above all else could be shredded by the M1 Abrams, Challenger 2, Leopard 2, LeClerc, Ariete, and Merkava with ease. Patton would be proud.

Darth Pool
Posted: Apr 4 2008, 04:30 PM

Walker of the Night, Insanity incarnate

Group: Members
Member No.: 24

I don't like god characters so I find trhe best combination of powers to make me seem balanced and then bam! In for the Emperor. ^^

--------------------
"He stalks the night and yet his powers wont let him be. They talk to him but he doesn't want to listen, He is the insanity of the night."
ND4
Posted: Jun 24 2008, 11:58 PM

Unregistered

QUOTE (boston_celtics @ Mar 23 2008, 02:16 AM)
Captains log: We found a strange alien specimen implanted on the face of someone. In fact, we found 11. We took them onboard our ship, the Enterprise, and examined them. They had small aliens come out of their stomachs. Now, me and my crew are in danger of becoming food for these alines. Can me and my crew escape this nightmare with out lives? We have 2 days until the rescue arrives.

My crew:

boston_celtics
Wingman
Buzz Line
hamboy
Guardian of Nesh
Datasnake
Godzilla Addict
Supera the Second
super wolverine man
Samus X
Sharpshooter
hellbentnow
hellhound

Do we make it? Our shipm is full of guns, but we can't leave it. We have complete knowledge of the ship.

hey ! what about me boston?!on wait does mean someone is going to fight chompy?!alright!!shoots a xeno with a machine gun.ahh! gets stabbed though the leg by a tali.grano help!
Wingman
Posted: Jun 25 2008, 12:07 AM

QUOTE (ND4 @ Jun 24 2008, 07:58 PM)
Captains log: We found a strange alien specimen implanted on the face of someone.  In fact, we found 11.  We took them onboard our ship, the Enterprise, and examined them.  They had small aliens come out of their stomachs.  Now, me and my crew are in danger of becoming food for these alines.  Can me and my crew escape this nightmare with out lives?  We have 2 days until the rescue arrives.

My crew:

boston_celtics
Wingman
Buzz Line
hamboy
Guardian of Nesh
Datasnake
Godzilla Addict
Supera the Second
super wolverine man
Samus X
Sharpshooter
hellbentnow
hellhound

Do we make it?  Our shipm is full of guns, but we can't leave it.  We have complete knowledge of the ship.

hey ! what about me boston?!on wait does mean someone is going to fight chompy?!alright!!shoots a xeno with a machine gun.ahh! gets stabbed though the leg by a tali.grano help!

*turns into the Thing*

It's CLOBBERIN' TIME!!!!!

*crushes Xenomorph into ball, with acid harmlessly sliding off skin*

--------------------

----

----

ND4
Posted: Jul 11 2008, 02:40 AM

Unregistered

QUOTE (Wingman @ Jun 25 2008, 12:07 AM)
QUOTE (ND4 @ Jun 24 2008, 07:58 PM)
Captains log: We found a strange alien specimen implanted on the face of someone.  In fact, we found 11.  We took them onboard our ship, the Enterprise, and examined them.  They had small aliens come out of their stomachs.  Now, me and my crew are in danger of becoming food for these alines.  Can me and my crew escape this nightmare with out lives?  We have 2 days until the rescue arrives.

My crew:

boston_celtics
Wingman
Buzz Line
hamboy
Guardian of Nesh
Datasnake
Godzilla Addict
Supera the Second
super wolverine man
Samus X
Sharpshooter
hellbentnow
hellhound

Do we make it?  Our shipm is full of guns, but we can't leave it.  We have complete knowledge of the ship.

*turns into the Thing*

It's CLOBBERIN' TIME!!!!!

*crushes Xenomorph into ball, with acid harmlessly sliding off skin*

thanks .chompy comes out and salthetf all the 21 xenos surrdoin me.
« Next Oldest | RP Boards | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 [2] 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0406 seconds · Archive