zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to Haven Of Wiidom. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

If you could make your own movie
boratz
Posted: Jun 21 2009, 10:29 PM

Mr. Sasquatch

Group: Members
Member No.: 94

I have a lot of random thoughts, and well with recent news event that occurred. I had an idea for a movie. It would be a remake/reboot/re-do of Jaws. The idea I came up with isn't so much of a remake of the original, but just a new movie. With that recent thing about Obama getting yelled at for killing a fly on TV by those PETA animal rights people, I thought that could be a major plot to the story I would like to come up with. Here is the summary for my Jaws movie

"In a town on a California beach coast, something is lurking around the beaches. Something big. As body parts started piling up on the beach, the new sheriff; a recently honorable discharged special forces soldier, who has ongoing nightmares and memories of the war, has to find out what it is. After finding out that the killer is a gaint shark; the new sheriff now has to deal with animal rights activist, a mayor, a town full of beach going people, and a very large shark."

Now I ask what would be your movie, and what would be the summary?

--------------------
"War is fought with Weapons, but It is Won by Men" - General George Patton

« Next Oldest | Chit-Chat | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Register for Free

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0191 seconds · Archive