Create your own social network with a free forum.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Haven Of Wiidom. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (2) [1] 2  ( Go to first unread post )

Goku, Superman and The Silver Surfer vs..., Agent Smith, Pyron and The Beast Planet

who wins?
Goku, Superman and Silver Surfer [ 6 ]  [66.67%]
Agent Smith, Pyron and The Beast Planet [ 3 ]  [33.33%]
Total Votes: 9
Guests cannot vote 
Buzz Line
Posted on Jan 12 2008, 02:20 AM

Voice of the CBUB

Group: Members
Member No.: 15

The mighty Gordon came across an object of power so terrifying he dare not use it for fear of corrupting himself, but he knew he could not allow this object to fall into the wrong hands and he knew that his puny power rangers would not be up to the task of defending it.

So Gordon instead tricked three very powerful but incredibly naive beings into defending a random planet in the Final Fantasy seven universe from all external threats, hiding the object of power in an undisclosed location on the planet and not telling them about it.
They were:
Goku, one of the last of an interstellar warrior race called the Saiyans. Sent to Earth as a baby, he suffered a head injury that made him forget his objective and since as used his ever growing power in positive ways.
user posted image
Superman, a man who leads two lives using the power of the sun to make the Earth a better place, and against those who would corrupt or destroy it.
user posted image
The Silver Surfer, to save his world from a planet devouring cosmic entity he offered to find him better planets to eat. Galactus granted him power to do so but at the expense of his will. Freed from Galactus's control however the Sentinel of the space ways now does all he can to make up for all those destroyed by his former master.
user posted image

They simply thought they were their to protect the population of humans who would cure cancer in the future, solve world hunger, stop the Antichrist or something.

Gordon couldn't keep his mouth shut though, and he soon bragged to all the other high powers, angels, demons and omnipotent types about how he had created the strongest team ever assembled. He inevitably bragged to the wrong person though, and using his never ending supply of money Ted Turner created his own team of super powered forces and sent them to Final Fantasy world to prove that they were better than Gordon's Guardians.

They were:

Agent Smith, a rouge program from the Matrix. Ted Turner's scientists who work under the nature reserves in New Mexico manage to duplicate most his power to the levels he showed in the movie after he took control over the Oracle. They could not duplicate his ability to infect and multiply but he can still interface with most machines, and has minor reality warping abilities to go along with flight, matrix strength, toughness, reflexes and speed.
user posted image
Pyron, a powerful entity notorious for melting entire worlds for no good reason at all. unfortunately for him, he lost a bet to Ted Turner while on Earth and became indebted.
user posted image
The Beast Planet, a giant, indestructible, evil monster that roamed the cosmos eating planets until it's stomach hurts, it especially likes planets full of life. When not hungry the beast planet enjoys blasting worlds to smithereens with its moon sized cannons. The beast planet can also create and endless supply of drones and space ships made out of null matter to track down targets for it, or further demoralize anyone unlucky enough to cross paths with it. No one knows where it came from, most believe the Beast Planet to be a legend, but it was in fact made by and is submissive to Ted Turner.
user posted image

Ted Turner's Terrors have come to destroy the very much out classed Final Fantasy Universe knowing it would draw out Gordon's Guardians but can their combined power defeat Goku, Superman and the Silver Surfer?

--------------------

You know you love em
user posted image
Guardian Of Nesh
Posted on Jan 12 2008, 02:25 AM

Unregistered

Surfer takes smith. PC > the matrix. Goku + supes take the rest. ninja.gif
hamboy
Posted on Jan 12 2008, 02:26 AM

Unregistered

I don't know what use Agent Smish is, but Pyron should take this.
Guardian Of Nesh
Posted on Jan 12 2008, 02:26 AM

Unregistered

QUOTE (Guardian Of Nesh @ Jan 12 2008, 02:25 AM)
Surfer takes smith. PC > the matrix. Goku + supes take the rest. ninja.gif

and It's Zordon not Gordon
Buzz Line
Posted on Jan 12 2008, 02:31 AM

Voice of the CBUB

QUOTE (Guardian Of Nesh @ Jan 12 2008, 02:26 AM)

Oh... sorry *looks down*

--------------------

You know you love em
user posted image
Guardian Of Nesh
Posted on Jan 12 2008, 02:35 AM

Unregistered

QUOTE (Buzz Line @ Jan 12 2008, 02:31 AM)
QUOTE (Guardian Of Nesh @ Jan 12 2008, 02:26 AM)

Oh... sorry *looks down*

relax, it no big deal.
The Sharpshooter
Posted on Jan 12 2008, 04:04 AM

Unregistered

Can you say stomp? Seriously, this is severly handicapped sterb002.gif .
Supera the Second
Posted on Jan 12 2008, 05:28 AM

Okami... Best Wii game I've played so far!

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Who's this Pyron guy?

--------------------
Buzz Line
Posted on Jan 12 2008, 06:27 AM

Voice of the CBUB

QUOTE (The Sharpshooter @ Jan 12 2008, 04:04 AM)

Stomp for who? I thought both sides were very powerful.

Who's this Pyron guy?

Pyron's from Dark Stalkers, an arcade game I think though I only saw some of their characters in Marvel vs Capcom games.

--------------------

You know you love em
user posted image
The Sharpshooter
Posted on Jan 12 2008, 06:00 PM

Unregistered

QUOTE (Buzz Line @ Jan 12 2008, 06:27 AM)
QUOTE (The Sharpshooter @ Jan 12 2008, 04:04 AM)

Stomp for who? I thought both sides were very powerful.

Who's this Pyron guy?

Pyron's from Dark Stalkers, an arcade game I think though I only saw some of their characters in Marvel vs Capcom games.

Pyron maybe, but when you put Surfer, Supe's, and Goku against him, Smith, and The Beast Planet? Come on, you've got to see the downside there.
super_wolverine_Man
Posted on Jan 12 2008, 06:06 PM

Head Admin

Group: Admin
Member No.: 3

if superman is at PC level sundipped strength, Goku is at super sayian 4, and neo is well neo, then it's a for sure stomp for them, i think they could take it even without, being at their most powerful, like their second most powerful incarnations

--------------------

"The first shot rang out from somewhere and I heard a bullet wiz by my face. With my pump action shotgun ready, I shoot the first fool I see."

Grano's so gangster.
Buzz Line
Posted on Jan 13 2008, 06:54 AM

Voice of the CBUB

QUOTE (The Sharpshooter @ Jan 12 2008, 06:00 PM)
Pyron maybe, but when you put Surfer, Supe's, and Goku against him, Smith, and The Beast Planet? Come on, you've got to see the downside there.

No, Smith is not that powerful compared to these guys, but I figure he could still be a nuisance, at least to Superman and Maybe Goku. Ok, I did just throw him in because I couldn't think of any other powerful badguys besides Galvatron and Unicron.

Now people have converted entire planets into guns and still could not harm the Beast Planet. It Survived a planet exploding inside of it, actually not taking any damage from it at all. Silver Sufer can destroy a solar system sure, but not threw raw power, he just makes a near by star go nova. But I doubt he'd do that when trying to protect people. The beast is also a planet destroyer to, either by blasting it or eating it, though I guess thats not to special considering who its fighting.

Goku has the potential to destroy a star, but that takes a lot of power for him to do. I figure their best bet against the beast Planet is to have Goku make a Spirit bomb, since the Beast Planet is pure evil and all.

Silver Surfer could fight Pyron, the other cosmic here and Superman could fight Smith. Or maybe Sufer Fights them both if the beast starts creating swarms of drone Superman could fight those.

--------------------

You know you love em
user posted image
DataSnake
Posted on Jan 14 2008, 04:23 PM

Emperor of Mankind

Member No.: 9

Is Smith allowed to use assimilation in this fight?

--------------------
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!
Buzz Line
Posted on Jan 14 2008, 04:40 PM

Voice of the CBUB

QUOTE (DataSnake @ Jan 14 2008, 04:23 PM)
Is Smith allowed to use assimilation in this fight?

no, he has no assimilation or clones, but he can fly, be super strong, fast, tough and change the surroundings to his favor.

--------------------

You know you love em
user posted image
warcry80
Posted on Feb 6 2008, 04:11 PM

Member No.: 30

QUOTE (Buzz Line @ Jan 13 2008, 06:54 AM)
QUOTE (The Sharpshooter @ Jan 12 2008, 06:00 PM)

No, Smith is not that powerful compared to these guys, but I figure he could still be a nuisance, at least to Superman and Maybe Goku. Ok, I did just throw him in because I couldn't think of any other powerful badguys besides Galvatron and Unicron.

Now people have converted entire planets into guns and still could not harm the Beast Planet. It Survived a planet exploding inside of it, actually not taking any damage from it at all. Silver Sufer can destroy a solar system sure, but not threw raw power, he just makes a near by star go nova. But I doubt he'd do that when trying to protect people. The beast is also a planet destroyer to, either by blasting it or eating it, though I guess thats not to special considering who its fighting.

Goku has the potential to destroy a star, but that takes a lot of power for him to do. I figure their best bet against the beast Planet is to have Goku make a Spirit bomb, since the Beast Planet is pure evil and all.

Silver Surfer could fight Pyron, the other cosmic here and Superman could fight Smith. Or maybe Sufer Fights them both if the beast starts creating swarms of drone Superman could fight those.

What makes people believe that Goku can only destroy a star,Silver Surfer from what Marvel fans say is a near Galaxy buster with enuff power gained of course.Pre Crises Superman sneezed a solar system away which is stupid but Goku surpassed Brolly who blew away a galaxy in one shot.SS4 should be Solor system busting to near Galaxy Busting in one shot.

--------------------
« Next Oldest | Normal Fights | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (2) [1] 2 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0452 seconds · Archive