zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to Haven Of Wiidom. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Forum Rules RP Rules

Golden Rule: NO GOD MODING. It destroys the fun for everyone. Less significant rules: 1. Don't be a douche. Be fair. 2. DO NOT set up your own story and if someone has an action going against it, you can't tell them to take the action back. Adapt and move around it. More will be added as we go along.

Pages: (5) [1] 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

An Army.
Bandit
Posted: May 25 2009, 10:12 PM

Monkey King of Haven

Group: Members
Member No.: 42

Go to the Chit Chat section. Tell me your army so we can have a brawl. No God Modding allowed.

--------------------
Never give up! 08-05-92

user posted image

Shadow Fenrir
Posted: May 25 2009, 11:21 PM

The Gorram Hypocyte™

Member No.: 82

OOC: One shot from one Wing Zero Gundam Custom is all it takes...
The Ripper
Posted: May 25 2009, 11:25 PM

Knight of the Ivory Axe

Member No.: 12

QUOTE (Shadow Fenrir @ May 25 2009, 04:21 PM)
OOC: One shot from one Wing Zero Gundam Custom is all it takes...

OOC: You think your army is match for the Legions of Hell?

--------------------

QUOTE ("Friedrich Nietzsche")
He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster... when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you...
Shadow Fenrir
Posted: May 25 2009, 11:30 PM

The Gorram Hypocyte™

OOC: Well, lets say their best shot radius is about three miles as one destroyed a space colony and let's say I have about on average a hundred Zeros, multiply that by three and you get three hundred miles of mass destruction in one shot from all of them plus repeating fire = certain death. Don't forget the skill of the pilots and the mech's capablities without the rifle too... Yeah, I think its possible. And no "Only holy things destroy beings of satan".
Pseudonym
Posted: May 26 2009, 12:03 AM

FPL Failure

Member No.: 203

Army of Saiyans.

--------------------

Give me half.
Jailer411
Posted: May 26 2009, 12:07 AM

The one and only.

Member No.: 175

QUOTE (Shadow Fenrir @ May 25 2009, 05:30 PM)
OOC: Well, lets say their best shot radius is about three miles as one destroyed a space colony and let's say I have about on average a hundred Zeros, multiply that by three and you get three hundred miles of mass destruction in one shot from all of them plus repeating fire = certain death. Don't forget the skill of the pilots and the mech's capablities without the rifle too... Yeah, I think its possible. And no "Only holy things destroy beings of satan".

OOC: Wait, so if one Zero can shoot a blast for three miles, a 100 Zeros means the distance goes up to 300 miles?

Wrong, you get 300 shots each going for three miles.

--------------------
4/24/11 8:48CMT

Signature has been changed, forum remains locked.
Solomon
Posted: May 26 2009, 12:40 AM

Head Admin

Group: Admin
Member No.: 3

I have an army of awesome. I win.

--------------------

"The first shot rang out from somewhere and I heard a bullet wiz by my face. With my pump action shotgun ready, I shoot the first fool I see."

Grano's so gangster.
The Last Technomancer
Posted: May 26 2009, 12:51 AM

A mole of legendarinesss

Member No.: 68

An army of Solomons

--------------------

'I'm going to die; if this wasteland doesn't kill me the Avatars will. I'm the last Technomancer; as I go so goes my culture.' The thought was serene, not fearful at all. If he was going to die, he'd die fighting; he'd make sure that the Technomancers were never forgotten. Morshan Sakru: The Last Technomancer would be a name all Avatar would shutter at the thought of for etenity. Morshan now knew what happened to a man who had nothing left to live for but vengence: he became a monster.
GruntKilla06
Posted: May 26 2009, 12:53 AM

Defender of DC

Member No.: 54

QUOTE (The Last Technomancer @ May 26 2009, 12:51 AM)
An army of Solomons

laugh.gif I was actually thinking of saying that. wink.gif

--------------------
Grunt Quotes:
"You think me too short to be Arbiter?"
"We make fire... sing songs?."
"Take off suit, get on knees! Then see who tough!"
Grunt 1: "I will miss you!" Grunt 2:"I will too...I guess."
For more: http://www.ask.com/bar?q=Halo+Grunt+Quotes...Unggoy%2FQuotes
Solomon
Posted: May 26 2009, 12:58 AM

Head Admin

Member No.: 3

Oh nose! sad.gif

--------------------

"The first shot rang out from somewhere and I heard a bullet wiz by my face. With my pump action shotgun ready, I shoot the first fool I see."

Grano's so gangster.
Shadow Fenrir
Posted: May 26 2009, 01:18 AM

The Gorram Hypocyte™

QUOTE (Jailer411 @ May 26 2009, 12:07 AM)
OOC: Wait, so if one Zero can shoot a blast for three miles, a 100 Zeros means the distance goes up to 300 miles?

Wrong, I was not talking about the length of the shot, I'm talking about the width of the blast, its shot radius which had to be at least three miles wide to obliterate a colony...which I stated in the last post. Following this, if the one hundred gundams fired it off omindirectionally spaced out evenly three miles each in an circle, it'd come to be three hundred miles in an diameter from the center. Or if they stood in a line three miles from each other, the width of the shot would still be the same as said radius of said shot is three miles. Understand now? Sorry I wasn't specific enough.
Jailer411
Posted: May 26 2009, 02:00 AM

The one and only.

Member No.: 175

QUOTE (Shadow Fenrir @ May 25 2009, 07:18 PM)
QUOTE (Jailer411 @ May 26 2009, 12:07 AM)

Wrong, I was not talking about the length of the shot, I'm talking about the width of the blast, its shot radius which had to be at least three miles wide to obliterate a colony...which I stated in the last post. Following this, if the one hundred gundams fired it off omindirectionally spaced out evenly three miles each in an circle, it'd come to be three hundred miles in an diameter from the center. Or if they stood in a line three miles from each other, the width of the shot would still be the same as said radius of said shot is three miles. Understand now? Sorry I wasn't specific enough.

I thought that you meant that it destroyed a colony from three miles away.

--------------------
4/24/11 8:48CMT

Signature has been changed, forum remains locked.
The Ripper
Posted: May 26 2009, 02:18 AM

Knight of the Ivory Axe

Member No.: 12

QUOTE (Shadow Fenrir @ May 25 2009, 04:30 PM)

OOC: Dammit!

--------------------

QUOTE ("Friedrich Nietzsche")
He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster... when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you...
Shadow Fenrir
Posted: May 26 2009, 02:21 AM

The Gorram Hypocyte™

No, its the width, I 'll check the length of the colony if you wish to know.

EDIT: Okay, I'm wrong, the width of the colony is actually four miles because of its two cyclinders inside the main one, I misremebered it because I know one cyclinder was two miles, and forgot there was two of them. The space colony is twenty miles long. The type of the colony is O'neil Island Type 3. So it must be at most be a five mile wide shot radius. biggrin.gif, this helps even better! Oh by the way, you're right, Wing Zero was quite a distance away from the colony when he did this, so the shot must be at least longer then twenty miles.
Shadow Fenrir
Posted: May 26 2009, 02:24 AM

The Gorram Hypocyte™

QUOTE (The Ripper @ May 26 2009, 02:18 AM)
OOC: Dammit!

Sorry, its even worse, it might be five hundred miles instead...
« Next Oldest | RP Boards | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Register Now

Topic OptionsPages: (5) [1] 2 3 ... Last »

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0460 seconds · Archive