zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to Haven Of Wiidom. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (3) 1 [2] 3  ( Go to first unread post )

I need some help.
nicker
Posted: May 25 2009, 04:43 PM

Expert

Group: Members
Member No.: 223

Donald McBane

Filippo Vadi

Cyrano de Bergerac

Fiore de Liberi

--------------------
nicker
Posted: May 25 2009, 04:44 PM

Expert

Member No.: 223

Sigmund Ringeck, Paulus Kal, Joachim Meyer, etc. and english masters of defense like George Silver.

--------------------
The Last Technomancer
Posted: May 25 2009, 04:45 PM

A mole of legendarinesss

Group: Admin
Member No.: 68

QUOTE (nicker @ May 25 2009, 11:38 AM)
QUOTE (The Last Technomancer @ May 25 2009, 04:37 PM)
QUOTE (SilverSurfer092 @ May 25 2009, 11:33 AM)
I'm pretty sure King Arthur was real, to some extent.

Robin Hood too.

Historians debate Arthur but it doesn't look good.

Robin Hood is fictional and more of a bowman than a swordsman.

He used a cutless.

God damn Word!!

It doesn't matter how adept he was with a blade, he's still fictional. If were playing like that I could throw in Himura Kenshin and Mirai Trunks.

--------------------

'I'm going to die; if this wasteland doesn't kill me the Avatars will. I'm the last Technomancer; as I go so goes my culture.' The thought was serene, not fearful at all. If he was going to die, he'd die fighting; he'd make sure that the Technomancers were never forgotten. Morshan Sakru: The Last Technomancer would be a name all Avatar would shutter at the thought of for etenity. Morshan now knew what happened to a man who had nothing left to live for but vengence: he became a monster.
Marvel Man
Posted: May 25 2009, 04:49 PM

The Marvel Crusader

Member No.: 89

Saladdin.
Richard the Lionheart.

Both in

--------------------

user posted image
OFFICIAL 2x HAVEN WRITING COMPETITION CHAMPION!!
OFFICIAL 2ND PLACE WRITER IN ADMIN CONTEST!!

"Do you know what happens to toads that are struck by lightning?
The same thing that happens to everything else."

-Storm
Shadow Fenrir
Posted: May 25 2009, 05:04 PM

The Gorram Hypocyte™

Member No.: 82

William Wallace.
The Ripper
Posted: May 25 2009, 05:17 PM

Knight of the Ivory Axe

Member No.: 12

Hua Mulan, and it's not the Disney junk most of you heard of. You could also use Rostam Farrokhzad.

--------------------

QUOTE ("Friedrich Nietzsche")
He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster... when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you...
The Last Technomancer
Posted: May 25 2009, 05:22 PM

A mole of legendarinesss

The Final List:

1. Miyamoto Musashi

2. Johannes Liechtenauer

3. Domenico Angelo

4. Blackbeard the pirate

5. Chiba Shusaku

6. King Leonidas

7. Joan of Arc

8. Cyrano de Bergerac

9. Sigmund Ringeck

10. Saladdin

11. Richard the Lionheart

12. William Wallace

13. Date Masamune

14. Attila the Hun

15. Genghis Khan

16. El Cid

--------------------

'I'm going to die; if this wasteland doesn't kill me the Avatars will. I'm the last Technomancer; as I go so goes my culture.' The thought was serene, not fearful at all. If he was going to die, he'd die fighting; he'd make sure that the Technomancers were never forgotten. Morshan Sakru: The Last Technomancer would be a name all Avatar would shutter at the thought of for etenity. Morshan now knew what happened to a man who had nothing left to live for but vengence: he became a monster.
M Bison
Posted: May 25 2009, 06:23 PM

Leader of Shadaloo, Soon ruler of the world

Member No.: 62

Since when did Caesar actually engage in combat himself?

--------------------

user posted image
"You know you're like the A-bomb? Everybody is laughing and having a good time, then you show up and BAM!"
http://hamish-campbell.mybrute.com
The Last Technomancer
Posted: May 25 2009, 06:24 PM

A mole of legendarinesss

QUOTE (M Bison @ May 25 2009, 01:23 PM)
Since when did Caesar actually engage in combat himself?

He always led the charge.

--------------------

M Bison
Posted: May 25 2009, 06:28 PM

QUOTE (The Last Technomancer @ May 25 2009, 06:24 PM)
He always led the charge.

I've been reading some historical sources written by Caesar himself regarding his life for Ancient History. He doesn't mention it.

He specifically mentions the bravery of a single standard bearer leading the charge against the Britons the first time he attacks Britain, however.

--------------------

user posted image
"You know you're like the A-bomb? Everybody is laughing and having a good time, then you show up and BAM!"
The Last Technomancer
Posted: May 25 2009, 06:31 PM

A mole of legendarinesss

QUOTE (M Bison @ May 25 2009, 01:28 PM)
I've been reading some historical sources written by Caesar himself regarding his life for Ancient History. He doesn't mention it.

He specifically mentions the bravery of a single standard bearer leading the charge against the Britons the first time he attacks Britain, however.

Whether or not he led the charge he was successful in battle and back then, a leader who couldn't fight was a liability. He was awarded the citizen's crown for saving someone's life in battle. He. fought. He fought well.

--------------------

SilverSurfer092
Posted: May 25 2009, 06:36 PM

IT'S OVER 9000!!!!!!

Member No.: 67

If William Wallace doesn't win, Nesh is stripped of Adminship.

--------------------
M Bison
Posted: May 25 2009, 06:36 PM

QUOTE (The Last Technomancer @ May 25 2009, 06:31 PM)
Whether or not he led the charge he was successful in battle and back then, a leader who couldn't fight was a liability. He was awarded the citizen's crown for saving someone's life in battle. He. fought. He fought well.

Perhaps, I'm not doubting he was decent, but he has nothing to back up and inclusion in a greatest swordsman tournament.

--------------------

user posted image
The Last Technomancer
Posted: May 25 2009, 06:37 PM

A mole of legendarinesss

QUOTE (SilverSurfer092 @ May 25 2009, 01:36 PM)
If William Wallace doesn't win, Nesh is stripped of Adminship.

That's unfair; it's going to be a poll. The results are out of my control. (and yes, I know you're kidding. tongue.gif )

--------------------

SilverSurfer092
Posted: May 25 2009, 06:38 PM

IT'S OVER 9000!!!!!!

Member No.: 67

QUOTE (The Last Technomancer @ May 25 2009, 07:37 PM)
That's unfair; it's going to be a poll. The results are out of my control. (and yes, I know you're kidding. tongue.gif )

I never said I was kidding.

I will edit the poll to only have William Wallace or Mel Gibson as a choice.

--------------------
« Next Oldest | Chit-Chat | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Sign-up Now

Topic OptionsPages: (3) 1 [2] 3 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0347 seconds · Archive