zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
zIFBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to Haven Of Wiidom. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Marvel/DC Crossover, "Counterparts"
Gamer709
Posted: Mar 13 2008, 01:52 AM

Advanced Administrator

Group: Members
Member No.: 16

I thought up a story arc involving both the marvel and dc universes. Hope you enjoy it! biggrin.gif I'll edit my post and add part 2,3,4 etc.... But meanwhile, here's part 1! tongue.gif

Counterparts: Part 1

At the Baxter Building...

Johnny was listening to music. "I'm a gangsta I'm a I'm a gangsta! I'm a hustler, I'm a I'm a hus-CRUNCH!

"What The-?" Johnny cried "You trashed my sound system!" "You were playing Fifty Cent on it! Ben replied" "You just walked in here and- ARE YOU COMPLETELY INSANE!?!?!?!" Johnny shouted "Maybe i dont share your tastes!" Ben replied "Well, let's see how you taste flame-grilled! FLAME ON!" "It's CLOBBERIN TIME!!"

Beep! Beep! Beep!

"You're just lucky my phone is ringing" Johnny cried "Now get outta my room!!"
Ben gave johnny a slick smile and left. "Hello? Oh hey Jenny! Our date? Oh ya i didnt forget. Ya i'll be there, actually i'm on my way, yes i'm in midair. allright. love ya too bye."

OH NO!!!! Johnny thought, he totally forgot about his date with Jenny at 9:00. He looked at the time. 8:57. OH DANG!!!!

Johnny put on his finest flame retardant tuxedo, combed his hair and
FLAME ON!!

9:01

"Sorry" Johnny said "I got caught in some...er.... air traffic?"
"Whatever" Jenny said, quickly pulling out her phone
"He's here. Yes. Right now! We're at Chez Revere"

"What The-?" Johnny cried "Where'd all those paparazzi come from?"
Kiss the girl, who's your new girlfriend Tony Rogers from Celeb Clip, whos your new girl? Another girl trying to get publicity through me!!?! Johnny was furious "The date's off" he told her "Flame ON!"

http://comics.ign.com/dor/ultimate-spider-...?page=mediaFull

Johnny soared through the sky and flew back to the Baxter Building. “ARRGH!!!!” Johny was furious and tired of his stupid girlfriends trying to get famous through him, why couldn’t someone just like him for him? Johnny let out a large sigh and entered Reed’s lab, maybe he could find something to do in there, like mebbe one of reed’s new gizmos!

“Dimensional Detractor” The machine read. Meh, nothing better to do, Johnny said, starting up the machine. “ State the Dimension”, the machine said “err… maybe” , Johnny began to say “incorrect answer” the machine replied “the closest one” Johnny said “I wanna find someone like me, preferably a girl, mebbe even able to set herself on fire.” Dang, Johnny thought, i must really need a girlfriend to be talking to a machine. What's the use? He thought as he began to walk out of the room. Suddenly the machine began to smoke and fizz…

Counterparts: Part 2

Meanwhile in the DC Universe....

Fire lay powerless at Dr. Siviana's feet. "I only wanted the Marvels!" He cried "But no! You had to interfere!!" He then pulled out a mini lazer from his lab coat and pointed it at Fire. "Goodbye!" He cried and fired the laser just as Fire began to de-materialize. Fire was gone! "You idiot!!!" Capt. Marvel cried landing a punch that sent Siviana flying.

"Hey, it's working!" Johnny said and ran back into the lab. Fire began to matrialize before him. "What's workin matchstick?" ben said as he ran in. "Who yer new girl friend?" "Nobody!" Johnny said as he tried to get Ben out. It didn't work. "Where am I?" Fire asked "And who are-AAIEEE!!!" Suddenly Fire, was on Fire. "Who are you and why have you brought me here!" She screamed "Wait! Wait!" Johnny said "I'm not gonna hurt you. I just want to be your friend" "Maybe if we talk to Reed we can get her back home" Ben suggested, not knowing it was Johnny's fault.

"Reed's with Daredevil at Strange's place." Sue said.

Strange's Sanctuary

"Someone has sucessfully transported someone from another dimension into ours. It's caused an interdimensional rift. I need you two to get into that Dimension, figure out who was and get back here and transport them back there" Dr. Strange Paused "Are you up to the challenge?" "Unequivocally" Reed replied. "What?" Strange asked "He means yes. I think, anyway" Darevevil said. "Let's go" Reed said "These dimensional drifters will protect us from getting stuck in that dimension, lets go!" "When you need to be transported back, press the red button" Strange said "Always the red button...." Daredevil said as he and Reed were transported into the DC Universe.

Gotham City

"Scarecrow! It was Scarecrow! He's at the old Gotham Museum! Please don't let go!" cried a criminal. The criminal was dangling 20 floors above the street with only a bat-rope tied to his legs.Robin was holding the rope, batman was interrogating! "Oracle get me the blueprints on the Old Gotham Museum" Batman said "I'll see you later!" He said to the criminal, before Robin and Him fired a bat-rope and swung off. In less than a minute Batman and Robin were at the old Gotham museum and Scarecrow was reday for them. "Keep your eyes open Robin, it could be a tr-AAAGH!" The room was filled with fear gas....

Daredevil and Reed were transported into the old Gotham Museum. There was green gas everywhere. "What's going on Reed? Reed?" Daredevil looked to his left. Reed was on the ground screaming in fear "Noo!! Dont kill them Leave them alone Victor, AAARRRGHHH!!!"

"Get them my minions!!" Scarecrow cried as his henchmen ran out of the shadows
"Unngh- aaah" POW!! BAM! CRUNCH!! Scarecrow's henchmen went flying right into DD. "What the-?" Daredevil said. Suddenly his legs were tied up by bolas. "bat-bolas??" he said. Batman jumped out of the shadows and landed a flying kick right into Daredevil's chest. Matt Murdock was furious. No holding back he thought I'm gunna show this creep in that bat costume what i'm made of! Reed was just regaining consoiusness, he couldn't let him ger hurt. Daredevil broke the bola and pulled out his Billy clubs. Batman pulled out his batarangs. The fight began...

--------------------
user posted image
"I will go" by Starfield

The biggest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist.

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Wingman
Posted: Mar 13 2008, 12:33 PM

I'm better than you. That's all I know.

Group: Admin
Member No.: 14

Me like it vedy, vedy, vedy much, Gamer!! Just scan it over when your done writing to look for grammatical errors, and you'll avoid having to re-edit it. Other than that, great stuff!! Johnny's hilarious, and Ben's classic "smash what I don't like" reaction was really funny.

--------------------
"Never in the course of human history has so much been owed by so many to so few."- Winston Churchill, commenting on the heroic struggles of the RAF against the German Luftwaffe.

----
I don't smoke, I don't chew... and I don't date girls who do.

----

War produces classic remarks by military commanders; on February 26, 1991, the US 1st Armored Division, the famous Big Red One, encountered the allegedly elite Iraqi Republican Guard. The divisional commander, Major General Ronald Griffiths, radioed his deputy, who was riding with the armored spearhead. "I understand we are engaging the Medina Division?" he said, referring to one of the crack Iraqi Guard divisions. "Negative, sir," came the reply. "We are destroying the Medina Division."
Great proof that despite their quantity, the Soviet tanks that NATO planners feared above all else could be shredded by the M1 Abrams, Challenger 2, Leopard 2, LeClerc, Ariete, and Merkava with ease. Patton would be proud.

Gamer709
Posted: Mar 13 2008, 03:46 PM

Advanced Administrator

QUOTE (Wingman @ Mar 13 2008, 12:33 PM)
Me like it vedy, vedy, vedy much, Gamer!! Just scan it over when your done writing to look for grammatical errors, and you'll avoid having to re-edit it. Other than that, great stuff!! Johnny's hilarious, and Ben's classic "smash what I don't like" reaction was really funny.

Thnx!

--------------------
user posted image
"I will go" by Starfield

The biggest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist.

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
hamboy
Posted: Mar 13 2008, 03:47 PM

Unregistered

He. That was pretty good. Johnny and Ben are very in character. Very good.
Gamer709
Posted: Mar 13 2008, 03:51 PM

Advanced Administrator

QUOTE (hamboy @ Mar 13 2008, 03:47 PM)
He. That was pretty good. Johnny and Ben are very in character. Very good.

Thank you hamboy, time for part 2! tongue.gif

--------------------
user posted image
"I will go" by Starfield

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Wingman
Posted: Mar 13 2008, 07:09 PM

Even though it hasn't lost it's charm, I'm wondering at whether after forty years, Johnny has finally grown out of his more immature and impetuous nature. I guess old habits die hard, don't they?

--------------------
"Never in the course of human history has so much been owed by so many to so few."- Winston Churchill, commenting on the heroic struggles of the RAF against the German Luftwaffe.

----

----

War produces classic remarks by military commanders; on February 26, 1991, the US 1st Armored Division, the famous Big Red One, encountered the allegedly elite Iraqi Republican Guard. The divisional commander, Major General Ronald Griffiths, radioed his deputy, who was riding with the armored spearhead. "I understand we are engaging the Medina Division?" he said, referring to one of the crack Iraqi Guard divisions. "Negative, sir," came the reply. "We are destroying the Medina Division."
Great proof that despite their quantity, the Soviet tanks that NATO planners feared above all else could be shredded by the M1 Abrams, Challenger 2, Leopard 2, LeClerc, Ariete, and Merkava with ease. Patton would be proud.

Gamer709
Posted: Mar 13 2008, 09:11 PM

Advanced Administrator

QUOTE (Wingman @ Mar 13 2008, 07:09 PM)
Even though it hasn't lost it's charm, I'm wondering at whether after forty years, Johnny has finally grown out of his more immature and impetuous nature. I guess old habits die hard, don't they?

yup. I've just added pt. 2
Hope you enjoy!

--------------------
user posted image
"I will go" by Starfield

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Wingman
Posted: Mar 13 2008, 10:50 PM

Sweet. One question, though. How does Matt know that they were bat bolas, or what Batman even looks like? And why wasn't he affected by the gas, unless you're taking the phrase "the man without fear" literally. Anyway, cool second part.

--------------------

----

----

Buzz Line
Posted: Mar 14 2008, 05:13 AM

Voice of the CBUB

Member No.: 15

Heh, Batman vs Dare Devil. Could go either way I guess, but Batman has the edge in gadgets, good job.

--------------------

You know you love em
user posted image
Gamer709
Posted: Mar 14 2008, 11:33 PM

Advanced Administrator

QUOTE (Wingman @ Mar 13 2008, 10:50 PM)
Sweet. One question, though. How does Matt know that they were bat bolas, or what Batman even looks like? And why wasn't he affected by the gas, unless you're taking the phrase "the man without fear" literally. Anyway, cool second part.

Well, when his legs were tied up by bolas (bat-shaped) his 1st impression would be: Bat shaped bolas? And he has no idea what bats looks like. Batman jumped outta the shadows, remember? Lastly, Man Without Fear is taken very literally. cool.gif

--------------------
user posted image
"I will go" by Starfield

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Gamer709
Posted: Mar 14 2008, 11:38 PM

Advanced Administrator

QUOTE (Buzz Line @ Mar 14 2008, 05:13 AM)
Heh, Batman vs Dare Devil. Could go either way I guess, but Batman has the edge in gadgets, good job.

Thanks Buzz Line

--------------------
user posted image
"I will go" by Starfield

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Wingman
Posted: Mar 15 2008, 01:19 PM

QUOTE (Gamer709 @ Mar 14 2008, 06:33 PM)
QUOTE (Wingman @ Mar 13 2008, 10:50 PM)

Well, when his legs were tied up by bolas (bat-shaped) his 1st impression would be: Bat shaped bolas? And he has no idea what bats looks like. Batman jumped outta the shadows, remember? Lastly, Man Without Fear is taken very literally. cool.gif

But you clearly state in Matt's thoughts that "I'll show this bat shaped creep...". That proves that Daredevil somehow knows something about what the Bat looks like. But either way, I won't nitpick. This is great, the Dark Knight vs. the Man Without Fear. Either one is crime's worst nightmare, along with the Punisher. You know, that might be a kick-butt triple teamup: Batman, Daredevil, and the Punisher all join together as a crime fighting squad, rotating between New York, Gothem, and other crime hotspots.

--------------------

----

----

hamboy
Posted: Mar 15 2008, 04:18 PM

Unregistered

QUOTE (Wingman @ Mar 15 2008, 01:19 PM)

But you clearly state in Matt's thoughts that "I'll show this bat shaped creep...". That proves that Daredevil somehow knows something about what the Bat looks like. But either way, I won't nitpick. This is great, the Dark Knight vs. the Man Without Fear. Either one is crime's worst nightmare, along with the Punisher. You know, that might be a kick-butt triple teamup: Batman, Daredevil, and the Punisher all join together as a crime fighting squad, rotating between New York, Gothem, and other crime hotspots.

That would be cool, but I feel that Bruce and Matt wouldn't tolerate Franks Murder sprees.
Gamer709
Posted: Mar 31 2008, 08:51 PM

Advanced Administrator

err... about part 3, i'll add it soon.
my birthday was just recently so, ice cream, cake
candles and gifts kinda took up my tyme.

--------------------
user posted image
"I will go" by Starfield

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Wingman
Posted: Mar 31 2008, 10:32 PM

QUOTE (hamboy @ Mar 15 2008, 12:18 PM)
QUOTE (Wingman @ Mar 15 2008, 01:19 PM)

That would be cool, but I feel that Bruce and Matt wouldn't tolerate Franks Murder sprees.

I concur, although sometimes, a creepy, dark, bat themed character eventually gets lame, and the goonies aren't scared of him anymore. With Frank, everyone is afraid that they'll lose something very precious to him: their life. And he's spread the word around to know that he's NOT JOKING.

--------------------

----

----

« Next Oldest | Normal Fights | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.7004 seconds · Archive