Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Haven Of Wiidom. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (4) 1 [2] 3 4  ( Go to first unread post )

What would you like to see at the new CBUB, I might be able to make it happen
Solomon
Posted: May 19 2009, 12:53 AM

Head Admin

Group: Admin
Member No.: 3

I'll look into it.

--------------------

"The first shot rang out from somewhere and I heard a bullet wiz by my face. With my pump action shotgun ready, I shoot the first fool I see."

Grano's so gangster.
videogameman
Posted: May 19 2009, 12:54 AM

Lifelong Expert

Group: Members
Member No.: 55

QUOTE (Marvel Man @ May 19 2009, 12:48 AM)
A "Both Mangled & Killed" Button.

Then we would never hear the end of it from Aguistnaldo. No. Tie button. angry.gif

--------------------

You're truely evil if you've destroyed books!-Bookman, a charecter I made.

Why is it that video games always take the fall? TV and movies are just as bad! So, i videogameman, became Wack Thompson, and campainged agianst movies and TV, removing attention from video games and saving the field.-videogameman, another charecter I made.
Solomon
Posted: May 19 2009, 12:54 AM

Head Admin

QUOTE (Pseudonym @ May 19 2009, 12:38 AM)
grr, nvrmnd.

I'm not sure. You could be right.

--------------------

"The first shot rang out from somewhere and I heard a bullet wiz by my face. With my pump action shotgun ready, I shoot the first fool I see."

Grano's so gangster.
videogameman
Posted: May 19 2009, 12:57 AM

Lifelong Expert

I got it! being able to insert actual people more. It would be fun to see George W. Bush be the new Jar Jar. teu42.gif Still no religon, though. Too much controversy.

--------------------

Why is it that video games always take the fall? TV and movies are just as bad! So, i videogameman, became Wack Thompson, and campainged agianst movies and TV, removing attention from video games and saving the field.-videogameman, another charecter I made.
Solomon
Posted: May 19 2009, 12:58 AM

Head Admin

QUOTE (videogameman @ May 19 2009, 12:57 AM)
I got it! being able to insert actual people more. It would be fun to see George W. Bush be the new Jar Jar. teu42.gif Still no religon, though. Too much controversy.

Well I'm pretty much the one who decide who gets through admin character review. Along with Graves, and DRX. So if you submit them, there's a chance I'll accept them. No promises though.

--------------------

Grano's so gangster.
videogameman
Posted: May 19 2009, 01:01 AM

Lifelong Expert

QUOTE (Solomon @ May 19 2009, 12:58 AM)
Well I'm pretty much the one who decide who gets through admin character review. Along with Graves, and DRX. So if you submit them, there's a chance I'll accept them. No promises though.

YAY! biggrin.gif Also, it would be awesome if we got a loser streak board to complement the Undefeated.

--------------------

Solomon
Posted: May 19 2009, 01:26 AM

Head Admin

QUOTE (videogameman @ May 19 2009, 01:01 AM)
YAY! biggrin.gif  Also, it would be awesome if we got a loser streak board to complement the Undefeated.

Ummmm...I'll think about it.

no.

--------------------

Grano's so gangster.
The Last Technomancer
Posted: May 19 2009, 01:34 AM

A mole of legendarinesss

Member No.: 68

QUOTE (videogameman @ May 18 2009, 07:54 PM)
Then we would never hear the end of it from Aguistnaldo. No. Tie button. angry.gif

It's either that or "It ends in sex" Plan A or Plan B?

--------------------

'I'm going to die; if this wasteland doesn't kill me the Avatars will. I'm the last Technomancer; as I go so goes my culture.' The thought was serene, not fearful at all. If he was going to die, he'd die fighting; he'd make sure that the Technomancers were never forgotten. Morshan Sakru: The Last Technomancer would be a name all Avatar would shutter at the thought of for etenity. Morshan now knew what happened to a man who had nothing left to live for but vengence: he became a monster.
Solomon
Posted: May 19 2009, 01:35 AM

Head Admin

As far as a tie button goes, I don't think that the other Admins will go for it.

--------------------

Grano's so gangster.
Marvel Man
Posted: May 19 2009, 01:37 AM

The Marvel Crusader

Member No.: 89

We should have a Writing Ranking. A leaderboard for the writers with the best grades.
Kind of like the FPL.

--------------------

user posted image
OFFICIAL 2x HAVEN WRITING COMPETITION CHAMPION!!
OFFICIAL 2ND PLACE WRITER IN ADMIN CONTEST!!

"Do you know what happens to toads that are struck by lightning?
The same thing that happens to everything else."

-Storm
The Last Technomancer
Posted: May 19 2009, 01:40 AM

A mole of legendarinesss

QUOTE (Solomon @ May 18 2009, 08:35 PM)
As far as a tie button goes, I don't think that the other Admins will go for it.

May i inquire as to why?

--------------------

'I'm going to die; if this wasteland doesn't kill me the Avatars will. I'm the last Technomancer; as I go so goes my culture.' The thought was serene, not fearful at all. If he was going to die, he'd die fighting; he'd make sure that the Technomancers were never forgotten. Morshan Sakru: The Last Technomancer would be a name all Avatar would shutter at the thought of for etenity. Morshan now knew what happened to a man who had nothing left to live for but vengence: he became a monster.
GruntKilla06
Posted: May 19 2009, 01:41 AM

Defender of DC

Member No.: 54

QUOTE (The Last Technomancer @ May 19 2009, 01:40 AM)
May i inquire as to why?

Yeah I would like a tie button too... sad.gif

--------------------
Grunt Quotes:
"You think me too short to be Arbiter?"
"We make fire... sing songs?."
"Take off suit, get on knees! Then see who tough!"
Grunt 1: "I will miss you!" Grunt 2:"I will too...I guess."
For more: http://www.ask.com/bar?q=Halo+Grunt+Quotes...Unggoy%2FQuotes
Solomon
Posted: May 19 2009, 01:41 AM

Head Admin

QUOTE (The Last Technomancer @ May 19 2009, 01:40 AM)
May i inquire as to why?

I remember a conversation about a tie button for the FPL. They weren't up for it.

--------------------

Grano's so gangster.
Solomon
Posted: May 19 2009, 01:42 AM

Head Admin

QUOTE (Marvel Man @ May 19 2009, 01:37 AM)
We should have a Writing Ranking. A leaderboard for the writers with the best grades.
Kind of like the FPL.

That might work, but the FPL leaderboard is for the characters not the writers.

--------------------

Grano's so gangster.
The Last Technomancer
Posted: May 19 2009, 01:43 AM

A mole of legendarinesss

QUOTE (Solomon @ May 18 2009, 08:41 PM)
I remember a conversation about a tie button for the FPL. They weren't up for it.

It was just a thought as some matches are ligitimately ties.

--------------------

« Next Oldest | Chit-Chat | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (4) 1 [2] 3 4 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0305 seconds · Archive