zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to Haven Of Wiidom. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (7) 1 [2] 3 4 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

Ta-ta! I'm leaving!
Solomon
Posted: May 19 2009, 01:22 AM

Head Admin

Group: Admin
Member No.: 3

QUOTE (SilverSurfer092 @ May 19 2009, 01:21 AM)
WHY ARE YOU LOCKING IT?

Because it's just going to end up as an insult thread that goes nowhere, and does nothing but create bad blood.

--------------------

"The first shot rang out from somewhere and I heard a bullet wiz by my face. With my pump action shotgun ready, I shoot the first fool I see."

Grano's so gangster.
SilverSurfer092
Posted: May 19 2009, 01:23 AM

IT'S OVER 9000!!!!!!

Member No.: 67

QUOTE (Solomon @ May 19 2009, 02:22 AM)
Because it's just going to end up as an insult thread that goes nowhere, and does nothing but create bad blood.

Isn't that a good thing?

--------------------
Solomon
Posted: May 19 2009, 01:27 AM

Head Admin

QUOTE (SilverSurfer092 @ May 19 2009, 01:23 AM)
Isn't that a good thing?

I'm afraid not.

--------------------

"The first shot rang out from somewhere and I heard a bullet wiz by my face. With my pump action shotgun ready, I shoot the first fool I see."

Grano's so gangster.
SilverSurfer092
Posted: May 19 2009, 01:27 AM

IT'S OVER 9000!!!!!!

QUOTE (Solomon @ May 19 2009, 02:27 AM)
I'm afraid not.

My life just flashed before my eyes.

--------------------
Solomon
Posted: May 19 2009, 01:32 AM

Head Admin

QUOTE (SilverSurfer092 @ May 19 2009, 01:27 AM)
My life just flashed before my eyes.

There there. It'll be alright.

--------------------

Grano's so gangster.
SilverSurfer092
Posted: May 19 2009, 01:34 AM

IT'S OVER 9000!!!!!!

QUOTE (Solomon @ May 19 2009, 02:32 AM)
There there. It'll be alright.

My entire philosophy on life has just been shattered.

IT WILL NOT BE ALRIGHT.

--------------------
Solomon
Posted: May 19 2009, 01:35 AM

Head Admin

Sure it will. You just have to pick up the shattered remains of your life, and glue them back together with the paste of reason.

--------------------

Grano's so gangster.
treacherous
Posted: May 19 2009, 12:01 PM

Let Hammy have his Bison. I've got Zod.

Member No.: 37

My question is what makes that site any different than this one. It's the exact same stuff. Except the fact that JudgeDeath made everybody an admin or mod. That's really its only appeal, isn't it. Be honest people. Plus, you have agustinaldo. He's an idiot on wheels. Seriously, you guys have a CBUB admin here! Now that's connections. Better be good to Solomon, he'll be watching you over at the CBUB.

--------------------
Ursa: You are master of all you survey.
General Zod: [bored] So I was yesterday. And the day before.

QUOTE (SilverSurfer092 @ Apr 9 2009, 03:27 AM)
WTFYES  Treacherous is full of pwnage.
treacherous
Posted: May 19 2009, 04:52 PM

QUOTE (JudgeHalo @ May 18 2009, 03:46 PM)
QUOTE (M Bison @ May 18 2009, 03:13 PM)
The other admins hate you too.

They're just quieter.

smile.gif

Hahaha, are you serious?
Grano said I was a great guy, Solomon and I are cool, me and Bass are friends... speak for yourself.

SilverSurfer does not count as "The other admins"

Regarding this...

I am the one that requested you come here. I am the one that approved your account to be here. I did it because I felt sorry for how you were treated when you were on the Electric Ferret forums. They attacked you because you were making idiot comments. I tried to save you. Then you came here and got into the same arguements with Havenites. That's when I realized maybe it wasn't everybody else. Then you go and start another copycat site and advertise it here. Not once did you acknowledge the help I gave you. Not once did you acknowledge the fact that I brought you here away from that serious beat down you were getting from the EF. So yeah. I'm not much liking Judge Death right now and I have been quiet about it. I consider his site a slap in the face. I'm not mad at the others who took admin and mod jobs over there. Who wouldn't jump at the chance to do that. I am a little upset at the few older members (Ripper) that have decided they would be spending more time over there than here and I much appreciate the members that checked it out or didn't, but decided to stay loyal (Bandit/Darkender) But if it were up to me, I would completely delete your account Judge Death (actually, I think I could do it and nobody would care). Don't come back. Good riddance.

--------------------

Solomon
Posted: May 19 2009, 05:08 PM

Head Admin

That's treacherous with a capital T.

(er, lowercase, t)

--------------------

Grano's so gangster.
The Last Technomancer
Posted: May 19 2009, 05:27 PM

A mole of legendarinesss

Member No.: 68

QUOTE (treacherous @ May 19 2009, 11:52 AM)
QUOTE (JudgeHalo @ May 18 2009, 03:46 PM)
QUOTE (M Bison @ May 18 2009, 03:13 PM)
The other admins hate you too.

They're just quieter.

smile.gif

Hahaha, are you serious?
Grano said I was a great guy, Solomon and I are cool, me and Bass are friends... speak for yourself.

SilverSurfer does not count as "The other admins"

Regarding this...

I am the one that requested you come here. I am the one that approved your account to be here. I did it because I felt sorry for how you were treated when you were on the Electric Ferret forums. They attacked you because you were making idiot comments. I tried to save you. Then you came here and got into the same arguements with Havenites. That's when I realized maybe it wasn't everybody else. Then you go and start another copycat site and advertise it here. Not once did you acknowledge the help I gave you. Not once did you acknowledge the fact that I brought you here away from that serious beat down you were getting from the EF. So yeah. I'm not much liking Judge Death right now and I have been quiet about it. I consider his site a slap in the face. I'm not mad at the others who took admin and mod jobs over there. Who wouldn't jump at the chance to do that. I am a little upset at the few older members (Ripper) that have decided they would be spending more time over there than here and I much appreciate the members that checked it out or didn't, but decided to stay loyal (Bandit/Darkender) But if it were up to me, I would completely delete your account Judge Death (actually, I think I could do it and nobody would care). Don't come back. Good riddance.

Right on Treach! Y'know, we could start an inter-forum war.

--------------------

'I'm going to die; if this wasteland doesn't kill me the Avatars will. I'm the last Technomancer; as I go so goes my culture.' The thought was serene, not fearful at all. If he was going to die, he'd die fighting; he'd make sure that the Technomancers were never forgotten. Morshan Sakru: The Last Technomancer would be a name all Avatar would shutter at the thought of for etenity. Morshan now knew what happened to a man who had nothing left to live for but vengence: he became a monster.
Solomon
Posted: May 19 2009, 05:30 PM

Head Admin

No.

--------------------

Grano's so gangster.
The Last Technomancer
Posted: May 19 2009, 05:32 PM

A mole of legendarinesss

QUOTE (Solomon @ May 19 2009, 12:30 PM)
No.

I was kidding... mostly. unsure.gif

--------------------

'I'm going to die; if this wasteland doesn't kill me the Avatars will. I'm the last Technomancer; as I go so goes my culture.' The thought was serene, not fearful at all. If he was going to die, he'd die fighting; he'd make sure that the Technomancers were never forgotten. Morshan Sakru: The Last Technomancer would be a name all Avatar would shutter at the thought of for etenity. Morshan now knew what happened to a man who had nothing left to live for but vengence: he became a monster.
treacherous
Posted: May 19 2009, 05:45 PM

AND!!! I'm I'm hearing right, he ran L.Bison off with the religious debate. Do you know how hard it is to get a female on a site like this?

--------------------

The Last Technomancer
Posted: May 19 2009, 05:50 PM

A mole of legendarinesss

QUOTE (treacherous @ May 19 2009, 12:45 PM)
AND!!!  I'm I'm hearing right, he ran L.Bison off with the religious debate.  Do you know how hard it is to get a female on a site like this?

KILL JUDGE DEATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</span> sterb002.gif sterb002.gif sterb002.gif sterb002.gif sterb002.gif sterb002.gif sterb002.gif sterb002.gif sterb002.gif sterb002.gif teu42.gif teu42.gif teu42.gif teu42.gif teu42.gif teu42.gif teu42.gif teu42.gif teu42.gif

--------------------

« Next Oldest | Chit-Chat | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free

Topic OptionsPages: (7) 1 [2] 3 4 ... Last »

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0358 seconds · Archive