Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Haven Of Wiidom. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Supernatural Season 4 FINALE
boratz
Posted: May 15 2009, 04:43 AM

Mr. Sasquatch

Group: Members
Member No.: 94

I don't know if anybody watches this show on this sight, but if there is anyone. I would like to say it was awesome. I personally think this season finale gave off the best cliffhanger, becuase it leaves you with the thought of what happens next. I guess Season 5 comes on in September, so it feels like that is a year away. Man that was an awesome closing to the season. If there is anyone who would like to discuss it can you please talk with me about it.

--------------------
"War is fought with Weapons, but It is Won by Men" - General George Patton

IonKidMax
  Posted: May 15 2009, 02:27 PM

Join the Green Side

Member No.: 40

QUOTE (boratz @ May 15 2009, 04:43 AM)
I don't know if anybody watches this show on this sight, but if there is anyone. I would like to say it was awesome. I personally think this season finale gave off the best cliffhanger, becuase it leaves you with the thought of what happens next. I guess Season 5 comes on in September, so it feels like that is a year away. Man that was an awesome closing to the season. If there is anyone who would like to discuss it can you please talk with me about it.

biggrin.gif I totally Agree!!!!!! biggrin.gif What do you think is comming up next season!?

--------------------

user posted image
boratz
Posted: May 15 2009, 04:08 PM

Mr. Sasquatch

QUOTE (IonKidMax @ May 15 2009, 02:27 PM)
biggrin.gif I totally Agree!!!!!! biggrin.gif What do you think is comming up next season!?

I don't know really. I hear Sam might be a vessel for Lucifer, and that Dean might become an Angel. Which that would just ruin everything. All I really know is that Castiel will return as a series regular. I hope that the whole season is not just hunting down Lucifer, or trying to stop the Apacolyse, but doing some old fashion hunting as well.

--------------------

boratz
Posted: May 15 2009, 06:54 PM

Mr. Sasquatch

Not to mention I loved how Ruby died. I have been wanting her to get killed off since she first said what her named was.

--------------------

SilverSurfer092
Posted: May 15 2009, 08:04 PM

IT'S OVER 9000!!!!!!

Group: Admin
Member No.: 67

PUT UP SPOILER ALERTS, YOU DOUCHEBAGS!

--------------------
boratz
Posted: May 15 2009, 08:36 PM

Mr. Sasquatch

QUOTE (SilverSurfer092 @ May 15 2009, 08:04 PM)
PUT UP SPOILER ALERTS, YOU DOUCHEBAGS!

I apologize for being so inconsiderate. Next time, I will put up spoiler alerts.

Again, I apologize for the inconvenience.

--------------------

boratz
Posted: May 17 2009, 11:03 PM

Mr. Sasquatch

QUOTE (boratz @ May 15 2009, 08:36 PM)

I apologize for being so inconsiderate. Next time, I will put up spoiler alerts.

That's weird I never said that. I really said use your brain next time, becuase of the title of the post, but I guess in the day and age we're in everything can change.

--------------------

SilverSurfer092
Posted: May 18 2009, 12:28 AM

IT'S OVER 9000!!!!!!

Group: Admin
Member No.: 67

QUOTE (boratz @ May 18 2009, 12:03 AM)

That's weird I never said that. I really said use your brain next time, becuase of the title of the post, but I guess in the day and age we're in everything can change.

I admit, I did edit it. Although, you already knew that. Anyhow, it's just common courtesy to put up warnings to sate someone's insatiable curiosity.

--------------------
GruntKilla06
Posted: May 18 2009, 12:50 AM

Defender of DC

Member No.: 54

QUOTE (boratz @ May 15 2009, 06:54 PM)
Not to mention I loved how Ruby died. I have been wanting her to get killed off since she first said what her named was.

SPOILERS!!
Enh I thought she was good for a while. Though I liked her first... body better. wub.gif But yes I liked how she died. And how the Angels (except Castiel) WANTED the Apocalypse and the whole: "When we win, and we will..." Awesome line. biggrin.gif

--------------------
Grunt Quotes:
"You think me too short to be Arbiter?"
"We make fire... sing songs?."
"Take off suit, get on knees! Then see who tough!"
Grunt 1: "I will miss you!" Grunt 2:"I will too...I guess."
For more: http://www.ask.com/bar?q=Halo+Grunt+Quotes...Unggoy%2FQuotes
boratz
Posted: May 18 2009, 01:06 AM

Mr. Sasquatch

QUOTE (GruntKilla06 @ May 18 2009, 12:50 AM)

SPOILERS!!
Enh I thought she was good for a while.  Though I liked her first... body better.  wub.gif  But yes I liked how she died.  And how the Angels (except Castiel) WANTED the Apocalypse and the whole: "When we win, and we will..."  Awesome line.  biggrin.gif

Yeah, I like Ruby's bodies, but the character herself is just someone I never liked. I wonder what happened to Castiel though. Besides the Winchesters he is my favorite character. I heard he would be a series regular for next season, so I don't if they are going to change that or not.

--------------------

boratz
Posted: May 18 2009, 01:11 AM

Mr. Sasquatch

QUOTE (SilverSurfer092 @ May 18 2009, 12:28 AM)
QUOTE (boratz @ May 18 2009, 12:03 AM)

I admit, I did edit it. Although, you already knew that. Anyhow, it's just common courtesy to put up warnings to sate someone's insatiable curiosity.

I am really not much for being nice, but maybe next time I will put up Spoiler next to the name.

--------------------

Bloody_Freak
Posted: May 18 2009, 05:33 PM

Fiction God

Member No.: 33

Most awesome show ever... Best ending ever... I loved Ruby, thought she was awesome, when they got the new actor she deserved death and so she received it. Amazing, can't wait for the next season.

--------------------
« Next Oldest | Chit-Chat | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Sign-up Now

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0266 seconds · Archive