Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Haven Of Wiidom. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

GLADIATORIAL ARENA, BATTLE OF HISTORY 6

Celt Warrior V Japanese Samurai
Celt Warrior [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Japanese Samurai [ 7 ]  [100.00%]
Total Votes: 7
Guests cannot vote 
Culwych
Posted on May 1 2009, 10:20 PM

TOASTY!

Group: Members
Member No.: 170

user posted image

GLADIATORIAL ARENA - BATTLE OF HISTORY 6
Celt Warrior V Japanese Samurai

-----------------------

In the year 2645, the biggest form of entertainment is as it was nearly 3000 years ago; the Gladiatorial Arena.

In a high tech facility, with authentic hard-light replicas of ancient settings, people from all over the corner of the world (and beyond) do battle. These fights are streamed live instantaneously in 3D projections to billions of households where people can watch the blood spill onto their very own carpets.

-----------------------

Commentator: I’m sorry to say ladies and gentlemen, that I must make a confession. I will be honest and true to you all and say, in front of millions of views including my wife; that I am in love with this Amazon Princess. She is beautiful!

Her grace and elegance is matched only by a predatory look in her eyes that’s promising so much and yet deadly as sin. It’s like looking into the eye of a beautiful medusa knowing that you will surely be turned to stone, or listening intently for the siren’s melodic call, aware of the fatal price you will surely pay.

Bloody hell, this Amazon has made a poet of me! Anyway, back to the fight. Unfortunately, I fear that his is already nearing its end.

It started with the Amazon (did I mention she was beautiful), lithely dancing away from the Celt, keeping him at bay with quick flicks of her spear. At first he’s cautious, weighing up his enemy and no doubt surprised that his opponent is a woman, but he soon reverts to his true roots.

With a bellow that sounds like a bull in heat, he has charged forward. His sword is deadly and his shield huge, and the Amazon is driven back again and again.

Does this warrior have no mercy???

He’s shouting and cursing, the bloodlust upon him and she is doing everything in her power to stay alive.

I don’t think it’s going to be enough, and with a heavy heart and a teardrop in my eye… I’m proved right.

The hack and slash approach of the Celt is relentless, and it was only a matter of time before the inevitable happens. The Amazon’s spear is broken, and the Celt’s sword pierces her heart a moment later. She looks almost relieved as the terror of the barbaric onslaught finally ends. She crumples to the ground dead, and I feel my heart breaking, knowing that I can’t go on without her beauty in the world….

---------

But luckily for you the Arena is paying me a fortune and I’m back with you for the next fight in GLADIATORIAL ARENA! Yes ladies and gentlemen, we’ve moved onto Tier 2 of the fights. The Celt Barbarian moves up and meets the Japanese Samurai fresh from his regen tank after his bout with the terrible Centurion.

We’ve given the Celt an adrenaline injection so he’s feeling as fresh as a newly baked pie. Neither of these fighters needs an introduction as you will have seen both in action already. Needless to say this is going to be a deadly battle between the famous Celtic bloodrage and the fluid skill of the Samurai. The Samurai has his katana, whilst the Celt his deadly sword and huge shield.

LET THE FIGHT BEGIN!

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted image
Thanks to Treacherous for a wicked pic!
nicker
Posted on May 1 2009, 10:24 PM

Expert

Member No.: 223

Didnt they do this on Deadlist Warrior? Oh and if the samuria wins could you do him vs Knight?

--------------------
Culwych
Posted on May 1 2009, 11:01 PM

TOASTY!

Didnt they do this on Deadlist Warrior? Oh and if the samuria wins could you do him vs Knight?

Never seen Deadlist Warrior. Any good? If the Samurai wins this and the Knight wins his next fight, then yeah they'll be fighting. That should be interesting!

--------------------
treacherous
Posted on May 2 2009, 02:34 PM

Let Hammy have his Bison. I've got Zod.

Group: Admin
Member No.: 37

Now this is more like it. In my opinion, it's more fun than deadliest warrior. They stole the idea from Culwych. ND4 stop quoting. I deleted all of that quote. It wasn't necessary.

--------------------
Ursa: You are master of all you survey.
General Zod: [bored] So I was yesterday. And the day before.

QUOTE (SilverSurfer092 @ Apr 9 2009, 03:27 AM)
WTFYES  Treacherous is full of pwnage.
Culwych
Posted on May 2 2009, 03:25 PM

TOASTY!

QUOTE (treacherous @ May 2 2009, 02:34 PM)
Now this is more like it. In my opinion, it's more fun than deadliest warrior. They stole the idea from Culwych. ND4 stop quoting. I deleted all of that quote. It wasn't necessary.

Thanks Treach. Am gonna have to check out Deadliest Warrior, sounds interesting. Who's your vote going to?

--------------------
Granobulax
Posted on May 2 2009, 03:26 PM

He's even got his hand over where I live...

Member No.: 35

I'm going with the Samuri. Better weapons, better armer, more skill.

Samuri 7/10 fights.

--------------------

I scare little kids.
user posted image

QUOTE (treacherous @ Aug 16 2008, 12:12 PM)
RRRAOAAOAOAORRARRAA!!...  Blue lights and sirens rang through the night!! Yeah, they all wanna kill each other... HERE ME CITY!! THE STREETS BELONG TO THE GANGS NOW!! THIS IS THE NEW ORDER!! PREPARE FOR CHAOS!!

Solomon and I may be gangsta, but treach is the gangsta of the year!
Ethan
Posted on May 2 2009, 03:35 PM

The Gorram Hypocyte™

Member No.: 82

Katana FTW
The Ripper
Posted on May 2 2009, 04:43 PM

Knight of the Ivory Axe

Member No.: 12

Samurais are heavily armored, and their katana is considered the best overall sword in the world. Not just a katana can stab well, but also slash well.

--------------------

QUOTE ("Friedrich Nietzsche")
He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster... when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you...
treacherous
Posted on May 2 2009, 05:26 PM

Let Hammy have his Bison. I've got Zod.

Member No.: 37

Celt is a beast, but samurai has too much skill for the Barbarian to handle.

--------------------
Ursa: You are master of all you survey.
General Zod: [bored] So I was yesterday. And the day before.

QUOTE (SilverSurfer092 @ Apr 9 2009, 03:27 AM)
WTFYES  Treacherous is full of pwnage.
videogameman
Posted on May 3 2009, 01:23 PM

Lifelong Expert

Member No.: 55

What everyone else said. Samurai has better weapons, more skill, and his own smiley. sterb002.gif Samurai FTW! sterb002.gif

--------------------

You're truely evil if you've destroyed books!-Bookman, a charecter I made.

Why is it that video games always take the fall? TV and movies are just as bad! So, i videogameman, became Wack Thompson, and campainged agianst movies and TV, removing attention from video games and saving the field.-videogameman, another charecter I made.
Culwych
Posted on May 3 2009, 06:08 PM

TOASTY!

Hmmm... seeing as no one is arguing in favour of the Celt, I think I may just put the next one up. Pity, cause I thought the Celt had a good chance. Those guys were pure animals with no fear whatsoever. I don't think that the Samurai would have known what hit him (but then again, his skill would definitely have put him in the lead anyway).

--------------------
Omega11
Posted on May 4 2009, 04:07 AM

Evil Genius

Member No.: 224

sterb002.gif

--------------------

You address omnipotence. Tread carefully.
« Next Oldest | Normal Fights | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0345 seconds · Archive