zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to Haven Of Wiidom. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (8) « First ... 6 7 [8]  ( Go to first unread post )

Chronicles of the Havenites, Book 2, World Wide War
Jailer411
Posted: May 3 2009, 06:51 PM

The one and only.

Group: Members
Member No.: 175

QUOTE (Ethan @ May 3 2009, 12:47 PM)
QUOTE (Jailer411 @ May 3 2009, 06:45 PM)
QUOTE (Ethan @ May 3 2009, 12:28 PM)
QUOTE (Jailer411 @ May 3 2009, 06:23 PM)
QUOTE (Ethan @ May 3 2009, 12:17 PM)
QUOTE (Jailer411 @ May 3 2009, 06:10 PM)
QUOTE (Ethan @ May 3 2009, 12:08 PM)
Damn straight! Mhhhh, Good thing China has a crap load of missle at hand for me to use...I'll destroy Saudi Arabia and Vietnam to get rid of potential resources to other countries and some annoying pests like the Viet Cong. Then I'll launch missles at Canada's aircrft bases all the while shipping out a crapload of small naval vessels armed with anti-boat missles and torpedeos. That''ll give me the air superioty over canada and control of the sea around USA, then I'll force the USA to launch its missles at Russia with threats of using long range missles from my eventual capture of a sevral American destroyers armed with those missles and have them fight with them while blocking all routes of escap. Muahahahaha!

Plan will be continuted later.

Or the U.S.A. and Russia read your plan, and team up to beat the sh*t out of China.

Ahem, it was a joke... tongue.gif Marv, here's the plan, if that plan above is executed, promise you'll assault them from the other side when you guys invade, if you do this, I'll divvy up Russia, leaving the most resourceful areas to you, m'kay? and I'll tell my men not to attack you in confidence of you, but attack and I will not be happy, do we have an accord.

Please, do you know how many allies I have across Europe? I'll get them to intercept your forces, while I prepare to drop nukes on china.

Um, are you sure about that, I could threaten most of them with blockage of their imports and exports with my large army? Cutting them off could make them not want to do that, coupled with the fact that some of the stuff and some food they get are from china. So yeah, no I do not think they'll do that.

Ethan, think for a second. If they're in war with you, why would you be sending them goods in the first place?

Jailer, think for a second, who said I was at war with europe? Only with Saudi Arabia and Vietnam...and you. I did not decide to declare war on any other european country.

Ethan, think for a second again. I already have European allies, so if at war with me, you're at war with my allies as well.

--------------------
4/24/11 8:48CMT

Signature has been changed, forum remains locked.
Ethan
Posted: May 3 2009, 06:57 PM

The Gorram Hypocyte™

Member No.: 82

QUOTE (Jailer411 @ May 3 2009, 06:51 PM)
Damn straight! Mhhhh, Good thing China has a crap load of missle at hand for me to use...I'll destroy Saudi Arabia and Vietnam to get rid of potential resources to other countries and some annoying pests like the Viet Cong. Then I'll launch missles at Canada's aircrft bases all the while shipping out a crapload of small naval vessels armed with anti-boat missles and torpedeos. That''ll give me the air superioty over canada and control of the sea around USA, then I'll force the USA to launch its missles at Russia with threats of using long range missles from my eventual capture of a sevral American destroyers armed with those missles and have them fight with them while blocking all routes of escap. Muahahahaha!

Or the U.S.A. and Russia read your plan, and team up to beat the sh*t out of China.

Ahem, it was a joke... tongue.gif Marv, here's the plan, if that plan above is executed, promise you'll assault them from the other side when you guys invade, if you do this, I'll divvy up Russia, leaving the most resourceful areas to you, m'kay? and I'll tell my men not to attack you in confidence of you, but attack and I will not be happy, do we have an accord.

Please, do you know how many allies I have across Europe? I'll get them to intercept your forces, while I prepare to drop nukes on china.

Um, are you sure about that, I could threaten most of them with blockage of their imports and exports with my large army? Cutting them off could make them not want to do that, coupled with the fact that some of the stuff and some food they get are from china. So yeah, no I do not think they'll do that.

Ethan, think for a second. If they're in war with you, why would you be sending them goods in the first place?

Jailer, think for a second, who said I was at war with europe? Only with Saudi Arabia and Vietnam...and you. I did not decide to declare war on any other european country.

Ethan, think for a second again. I already have European allies, so if at war with me, you're at war with my allies as well.

Let me ask you this, are you simply assuming that as a part of the European Union, they, the european nations, will back you up? As I recall, Culwych stated that all countries are out for themselves... But then again, I will assume you have made alliances with a few of them, so I will let you get back to me on that before I go any further.
Jailer411
Posted: May 3 2009, 07:02 PM

The one and only.

Member No.: 175

QUOTE (Ethan @ May 3 2009, 12:57 PM)

Let me ask you this, are you simply assuming that as a part of the European Union, they, the european nations, will back you up? As I recall, Culwych stated that all countries are out for themselves... But then again, I will assume you have made alliances with a few of them, so I will let you get back to me on that before I go any further.

Then why'd you assume that the countries won't attack you if you just said no alliances?

Conclusion: We're both jumping the gun right now, this thing hasn't even started yet.

--------------------
4/24/11 8:48CMT

Signature has been changed, forum remains locked.
Ethan
Posted: May 3 2009, 07:04 PM

The Gorram Hypocyte™

Member No.: 82

QUOTE (Jailer411 @ May 3 2009, 07:02 PM)
QUOTE (Ethan @ May 3 2009, 12:57 PM)

Then why'd you assume that the countries won't attack you if you just said no alliances?

Conclusion: We're both jumping the gun right now, this thing hasn't even started yet.

Because of the thing I have said with the blockade and the shipping of China's products, which is reasonable...

Yeah, laugh.gif this is getting out of hand, heh, sorry about that, guys.
« Next Oldest | Normal Fights | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (8) « First ... 6 7 [8] 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0380 seconds · Archive