zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to Haven Of Wiidom. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Forum Rules RP Rules

Golden Rule: NO GOD MODING. It destroys the fun for everyone. Less significant rules: 1. Don't be a douche. Be fair. 2. DO NOT set up your own story and if someone has an action going against it, you can't tell them to take the action back. Adapt and move around it. More will be added as we go along.

Pages: (4) « First ... 2 3 [4]  ( Go to first unread post )

Haven Free-For-All Part 2., *Points to title*
nicker
Posted: May 1 2009, 08:15 PM

Expert

Group: Members
Member No.: 223

Eth you there?

--------------------
Ethan
Posted: May 1 2009, 08:19 PM

The Gorram Hypocyte™

Member No.: 82

I throw super saturated salt on Spongebob and Patrick, dehydrating them immeditely into thier dried up forms, I just stare at the Squid, "Yo, my hearing aids are out, I can't hear a thing!" I laugh and knock him into a bathtub full with water and throw a toaster in it. Needless to say, he's become extra, crispy, zingy calamari.
nicker
Posted: May 1 2009, 08:21 PM

Expert

QUOTE (Ethan @ May 1 2009, 08:19 PM)
I throw super saturated salt on Spongebob and Patrick, dehydrating them immeditely into thier dried up forms, I just stare at the Squid, "Yo, my hearing aids are out, I can't hear a thing!" I laugh and knock him into a bathtub full with water and throw a toaster in it. Needless to say, he's become extra, crispy, zingy calamari.
OCC: *Points to the quoted post

I gasp shocked. You do know that you just killed Nickolden's best cartoon right?

I then call Mr. Krabs, Sandy, Karen( Shes the computer), Larry, and Plakton.

Get him!

--------------------
Ethan
Posted: May 1 2009, 08:23 PM

The Gorram Hypocyte™

QUOTE (nicker @ May 1 2009, 08:21 PM)

I gasp shocked. You do know that you just killed Nickolden's best cartoon right?

Get him!

I just stare at Nicker, "You do realize I have a bucket of salt over here?" I say as I throw it all over the crew, dehydrating them to death. "BTW, Danny Phantom is the better show!"
nicker
Posted: May 1 2009, 08:29 PM

Expert

QUOTE (Ethan @ May 1 2009, 08:23 PM)

Get him!

I just stare at Nicker, "You do realize I have a bucket of salt over here?" I say as I throw it all over the crew, dehydrating them to death. "BTW, Danny Phantom is the better show!"

Karen's the computer and Plaktons in his robot suit....

Well at least Spongebob is still runnning!! I say as I smack Ethan with a Nick logo.

--------------------
Ethan
Posted: May 1 2009, 08:36 PM

The Gorram Hypocyte™

QUOTE (nicker @ May 1 2009, 08:29 PM)

Get him!

Well at least Spongebob is still runnning!! I say as I smack Ethan with a Nick logo.

I take a taser to them and destroy them easily. I take the logo and say, "I gotta go to the bathroom, give me a minute" I say as I secretly put a bomb on it without Niker knowing it and give the logo back.
nicker
Posted: May 1 2009, 10:01 PM

Expert

QUOTE (Ethan @ May 1 2009, 08:36 PM)

Get him!

I take a taser to them and destroy them easily. I take the logo and say, "I gotta go to the bathroom, give me a minute" I say as I secretly put a bomb on it without Niker knowing it and give the logo back.

Occ Niker? I aint a kind of shoe Eth.

Ic: Hears ticking. Omg!! You put a bomb on the Nick Logo. Throws it in the Cartoon Network zone.

--------------------
Ethan
Posted: May 1 2009, 10:18 PM

The Gorram Hypocyte™

QUOTE (nicker @ May 1 2009, 10:01 PM)

Get him!

Ic: Hears ticking. Omg!! You put a bomb on the Nick Logo. Throws it in the Cartoon Network zone.

OCC: laugh.gif That's funny, sorry about dropping the C.

"OMG, THAT'S MY FAVORITE CARTOON NETWORK!" *Dives in after and kick the bomb back into Nickers face. Ed comes with me, "Um, Ed is that a pebble HE just threw into your shoe?" "A PEBBLE!" *starts recking everything while I watched* "He did, go get Nicker!"
nicker
Posted: May 1 2009, 10:22 PM

Expert

QUOTE (Ethan @ May 1 2009, 10:18 PM)
QUOTE (nicker @ May 1 2009, 10:01 PM)

Get him!

OCC: laugh.gif That's funny, sorry about dropping the C.

"OMG, THAT'S MY FAVORITE CARTOON NETWORK!" *Dives in after and kick the bomb back into Nickers face. Ed comes with me, "Um, Ed is that a pebble HE just threw into your shoe?" "A PEBBLE!" *starts recking everything while I watched* "He did, go get Nicker!"

Patrick Ed didnt get you a gift!! I then thorw the water on Patrick and then he gets pissed off and charges at Ed. Now Vlad, Crocker get him!!

--------------------
« Next Oldest | RP Boards | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Register Now

Topic OptionsPages: (4) « First ... 2 3 [4] 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0769 seconds · Archive