Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Haven Of Wiidom. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (2) [1] 2  ( Go to first unread post )

Battle for North America, Who rules?!

Who rules North America?
Canada [ 1 ]  [8.33%]
Mexico [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
USA (United States of America) [ 8 ]  [66.67%]
Oprah [ 3 ]  [25.00%]
Total Votes: 12
Guests cannot vote 
Marvel Man
Posted on Apr 27 2009, 05:53 AM

The Marvel Crusader

Group: Members
Member No.: 89

World War III
Part 1: North America

user posted image
VS
user posted image
VS
user posted image
----------------
USA: 2010

Two years have passed since President Barack Obama was first elected president of the United States.

During his time, the United States has moved past the economic crisis, stopped the war in the Middle East, and begun to adress gay marriges & Immigration. It seemed like the US had finally embraced it's title as leader of the free world.

Sadly, it was not meant to be....
----------------
In a dark room, somewhere, the world's most powerful individouls have gathered to discuss the future....

"Alright, we must adress Barack Obama."

"What about him?"

"He's moving too quick. The Economic Crisis was suppose to last another year!"

"So what?"

"Don't you all get it, we're losing our control of the world. Something must be done."

The members agreed, and quickly began to discuss what to do. Someone suggested a plague, another, thought a natural disaster could do the trick. Still, none could decide what to do. Finally, a woman stood up. Oprah.

"We'll start another World War."

Immediatly, the other members grumbled, and threw food at her for her idea. Still, as time went on, none could come up with a good idea. And so, the most powerful people finally agreed.

A third world war would allow them to control the world...
-----------------
2011: USA: Washington DC

President Barack Obama prepares to begin his speech on how he cured AIDS. Below, thousands of reporters beg for his attention.

BAM! BAM!

The crowd rushed up, and quickly scattered. Cries and shouts of confusion filled the air. At the podium, Obama gripped his heart, blood was showing.

The President had been shot.

The Secret Service quickly tackled the armed man, who was still aiming at Obama. As he went down, the man pulled out a Canadian flag, and waved it wildly.

The scene was caught, and spread all accross the world. Sadly, the next day, the Vice President, who had just been sworn in, was shot by another man. This one, waving a Mexico flag.

And so, President Hilary Clinton declared war on both Mexico & Canada. The world held their breath, waiting to see if the threat would stand.

Canada, unsure of what to do, attacked Alaska, and quickly took it.

Back in Mexico, a Canadian killed Mexico's Presidential Dog. The President, devastated, declared war on Canada as well.

And so, all three countries entered a three way battle....

--------------------

user posted image
OFFICIAL 2x HAVEN WRITING COMPETITION CHAMPION!!
OFFICIAL 2ND PLACE WRITER IN ADMIN CONTEST!!

"Do you know what happens to toads that are struck by lightning?
The same thing that happens to everything else."

-Storm
The Last Technomancer
Posted on Apr 27 2009, 09:19 PM

A mole of legendarinesss

Group: Admin
Member No.: 68

U.S.A. in a cakewalk.

--------------------

'I'm going to die; if this wasteland doesn't kill me the Avatars will. I'm the last Technomancer; as I go so goes my culture.' The thought was serene, not fearful at all. If he was going to die, he'd die fighting; he'd make sure that the Technomancers were never forgotten. Morshan Sakru: The Last Technomancer would be a name all Avatar would shutter at the thought of for etenity. Morshan now knew what happened to a man who had nothing left to live for but vengence: he became a monster.
M Bison
Posted on Apr 27 2009, 09:22 PM

Leader of Shadaloo, Soon ruler of the world

Member No.: 62

QUOTE (The Last Technomancer @ Apr 27 2009, 09:19 PM)
U.S.A. in a cakewalk.

They cakewalk the Mexicans, but the Canadians can put up a fight, even if they lose.

--------------------

user posted image
"You know you're like the A-bomb? Everybody is laughing and having a good time, then you show up and BAM!"
http://hamish-campbell.mybrute.com
The Last Technomancer
Posted on Apr 27 2009, 09:23 PM

A mole of legendarinesss

QUOTE (M Bison @ Apr 27 2009, 04:22 PM)
They cakewalk the Mexicans, but the Canadians can put up a fight, even if they lose.

Are you kidding? We'd nuke'em the second we hear "eh?"

--------------------

'I'm going to die; if this wasteland doesn't kill me the Avatars will. I'm the last Technomancer; as I go so goes my culture.' The thought was serene, not fearful at all. If he was going to die, he'd die fighting; he'd make sure that the Technomancers were never forgotten. Morshan Sakru: The Last Technomancer would be a name all Avatar would shutter at the thought of for etenity. Morshan now knew what happened to a man who had nothing left to live for but vengence: he became a monster.
M Bison
Posted on Apr 27 2009, 09:25 PM

Leader of Shadaloo, Soon ruler of the world

Member No.: 62

QUOTE (The Last Technomancer @ Apr 27 2009, 09:23 PM)
Are you kidding? We'd nuke'em the second we hear "eh?"

Except using nukes is stupid as it causes an unwinnable world war that ends only in mass death as everyone starts nuking everyone.

Go to the thread in Gauntlet fights and see Darth Pool's post on Canada's military ability. He convinced me.

--------------------

user posted image
"You know you're like the A-bomb? Everybody is laughing and having a good time, then you show up and BAM!"
http://hamish-campbell.mybrute.com
videogameman
Posted on Apr 27 2009, 09:31 PM

Lifelong Expert

Member No.: 55

QUOTE (M Bison @ Apr 27 2009, 09:25 PM)
Except using nukes is stupid as it causes an unwinnable world war that ends only in mass death as everyone starts nuking everyone.

Go to the thread in Gauntlet fights and see Darth Pool's post on Canada's military ability. He convinced me.

Darth Pool now has my respect.

--------------------

You're truely evil if you've destroyed books!-Bookman, a charecter I made.

Why is it that video games always take the fall? TV and movies are just as bad! So, i videogameman, became Wack Thompson, and campainged agianst movies and TV, removing attention from video games and saving the field.-videogameman, another charecter I made.
The Last Technomancer
Posted on Apr 27 2009, 09:40 PM

A mole of legendarinesss

Canada must Die!!!!! sterb002.gif sterb002.gif sterb002.gif teu42.gif teu42.gif teu42.gif

--------------------

Phalanx
Posted on Apr 27 2009, 09:44 PM

Okami... Best Wii game I've played so far!

Member No.: 1

I have a canadian friend I haven't spoken with on YIM for almost half a year and another one that's on youtube.

--------------------
Bassetman
Posted on Apr 27 2009, 09:48 PM

Gentleman Skeleton

Member No.: 20

Oh come on, leave the neighbors alone.

Kudos to them for putting up with all the noise we make down here.

--------------------
Marvel Man
Posted on Apr 27 2009, 09:48 PM

The Marvel Crusader

Forgot to say that Nukes have been banned.
No one has them....

--------------------

user posted image

-Storm
Granobulax
Posted on Apr 27 2009, 11:49 PM

He's even got his hand over where I live...

Member No.: 35

We would suffer some heavy hits, but both Mexico and Canada would suffer far worse damage than the U.s.

There would honestly be no way for the other contries to win.

--------------------

I scare little kids.
user posted image

QUOTE (treacherous @ Aug 16 2008, 12:12 PM)
RRRAOAAOAOAORRARRAA!!...  Blue lights and sirens rang through the night!! Yeah, they all wanna kill each other... HERE ME CITY!! THE STREETS BELONG TO THE GANGS NOW!! THIS IS THE NEW ORDER!! PREPARE FOR CHAOS!!

Solomon and I may be gangsta, but treach is the gangsta of the year!
MissKnockout
Posted on Apr 27 2009, 11:58 PM

Member No.: 239

WE would win versus mexico. Canada has a good fight, but we would win. They would stop supplying us withoil though. Since they are our number one supplier. We would be screwed. They also give us much lumber.

--------------------
MarvelFan15
Posted on Apr 28 2009, 12:15 AM

A God Among Heroes

Member No.: 232

USA, USA, USA, USA!!!!

--------------------
Points Hmm....

To All of Those who don't know me....

I am the thief in the night...watching in the shadows...waiting...
I am the Godslayer!
I am the Demon Tamer!
I am the World-Conqurer!

And for those of you who don't respect me...
You will...
user posted image
The Last Technomancer
Posted on Apr 28 2009, 02:49 AM

A mole of legendarinesss

Canada and Mexico are also fighting each other not ganging up on us. With a three-way slugfest resorces will be split differently than they would in a normal two way war. With the U.S. having superior Industrial/natural resorces and greater millitary might we outlast oour foes.

--------------------

Marvel Man
Posted on Apr 28 2009, 02:53 AM

The Marvel Crusader

Hmm...

Oprah has more votes than Canada & Mexico combined....
Interesting....

--------------------

user posted image

-Storm
« Next Oldest | Normal Fights | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Sign-up Now

Topic OptionsPages: (2) [1] 2 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0982 seconds · Archive