Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Haven Of Wiidom. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Forum Rules RP Rules

Golden Rule: NO GOD MODING. It destroys the fun for everyone. Less significant rules: 1. Don't be a douche. Be fair. 2. DO NOT set up your own story and if someone has an action going against it, you can't tell them to take the action back. Adapt and move around it. More will be added as we go along.

Pages: (3) 1 2 [3]  ( Go to first unread post )

WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!&#
Ethan
Posted: Apr 24 2009, 07:19 PM

The Gorram Hypocyte™

Group: Members
Member No.: 82

QUOTE (Judge Death @ Apr 24 2009, 11:09 AM)
QUOTE (Marvel Man @ Apr 24 2009, 03:12 AM)
OCC: Hot air balloon? Alright.

Thomas smiles.

"Big Guns, uhh?"

Thomas leads the group out back, where a local militia had once had a base.

"Everyone died. But guns, still here."

Before them, trails of tanks and trucks loaded with weapons laid.

*I pick up and RPG launcher, and lay down my AK.*
"This'll work."

"Hmmm, why do I get the feeling I know how to drive these thing" I ask out lout, looking at the largest of the tanks, armed with a really large main cannon barrel, a smaller secondary one, three pairs of angled side grenade launchers, a large caliber machine gun bolted on front of the bigger hatch, and a smaller hatch off the side of the smaller cannon barrel with a smaller machine gun, this time with a 240 degrees shield facing the direction of the barrels. "Man, I am so taking this, this thing could be our mobile base, It has more than enough room for the three of us and we could fit a crap load of guns and bullets in this thing. Um, did the militia have any really powerful computers and satellite connections plys GPS?" I asked Thomas, while grabbing the manual for the mentioned tank. It reads, dspite me not reading it YET, it states" This tank is an experimental model, only its made for offensive onslaught, not transporting troops across the battle field, which is why there is no area for soldiers to be transported in and is certainly why there is massive storage space, this unit can be manned by two operators, though its recommended that there should be four to maximize it efficeny, the armor is one of the best alloys around, capable of taking direct RPGs and Anti-Tanks shots with little to no damage, the armor is also angled all over to increase chance of deflecting those projectiles" There is a P.S. note at the bottom "By the way, this machine is also capable of supporting computers and communications equipment."

OCC: I make it so convinient biggrin.gif. I'm taking a mini-mini gun, no, that's not a typo, and plus some pineapples along with a sniper rifle with one hundred ammo and a semi-automatic handgun with fifty ammo.
Judge Death
Posted: Apr 25 2009, 02:26 PM

Busy with other things

Member No.: 243

*I decide not to enter the tank. What if its blown up? The whole unit will be dead. I stood just out side of the tank."
"Ethan! Go no more than 10 MPH!"
*As we went forward, we heard loud noises. It was an entire army of heavily armed soldiers. I grabbed my rifle, and started to pick them off from afar. But I was going to need help.*

--------------------
Quit being an @$$ SS
Solomon
Posted: Apr 25 2009, 04:08 PM

Head Admin

Group: Admin
Member No.: 3

It has been such a long time since I'd left the island, but it needed to be done. The radiation poison that had plagued the island had finally caught up with me. So here I am searching for someone that can help me. Who? No idea, but there has to be somebody out there. I'm weak...tired. I don't know how much longer I can go. I need help.

--------------------

"The first shot rang out from somewhere and I heard a bullet wiz by my face. With my pump action shotgun ready, I shoot the first fool I see."

Grano's so gangster.
Marvel Man
Posted: Apr 25 2009, 05:55 PM

The Marvel Crusader

Member No.: 89

QUOTE (Judge Death @ Apr 25 2009, 02:26 PM)
*I decide not to enter the tank. What if its blown up? The whole unit will be dead. I stood just out side of the tank."
*As we went forward, we heard loud noises. It was an entire army of heavily armed soldiers. I grabbed my rifle, and started to pick them off from afar. But I was going to need help.*

Thomas quickly gets on a military truck and drives the opposite direction.

"See ya later!"

Thomas knew that his move might look cowardly, but he had seen too many things. Sticking together only brought problems. And, he also felt strange.

He felt like someone, somewhere, was in help.

It was silly, of course, but Thomas felt it was important....

--------------------

user posted image
OFFICIAL 2x HAVEN WRITING COMPETITION CHAMPION!!
OFFICIAL 2ND PLACE WRITER IN ADMIN CONTEST!!

"Do you know what happens to toads that are struck by lightning?
The same thing that happens to everything else."

-Storm
Ethan
Posted: Apr 25 2009, 09:04 PM

The Gorram Hypocyte™

"Yo!, where they at buddy, are we surrounded!?!" I yell from the second opened hatch, having previosly jury rigged an extra shiled to block free grenadses from getting in. "Are you wearing your armor?!" I ask while loading the bullet for the main cannon and another for the smaller one, I aim the smaller one in the direction of those in front of us.
Jailer411
Posted: Apr 25 2009, 09:07 PM

The one and only.

Member No.: 175

QUOTE (Ethan @ Apr 25 2009, 03:04 PM)

"Yo!, where they at buddy, are we surrounded!?!" I yell from the second opened hatch, having previosly jury rigged an extra shiled to block free grenadses from getting in. "Are you wearing your armor?!" I ask while loading the bullet for the main cannon and another for the smaller one, I aim the smaller one in the direction of those in front of us.

Using the sewer lines as safe passage ways, Will sticks his head out of a man-hole, ducking seconds before a military tank rushes over it.

"Damn people, nearly took my head off" Will grumbled to himself.

--------------------
4/24/11 8:48CMT

Signature has been changed, forum remains locked.
Ethan
Posted: Apr 25 2009, 09:15 PM

The Gorram Hypocyte™

"Ah-Ha! I got you, you sumbitch! What the hell is wrong with me? got another one!" I scream firing shells at my foes, sending them flying everywhere as I get taken over by my old personality temporarily.
VG_Addict
Posted: Apr 25 2009, 09:20 PM

Veteran

Member No.: 38

*Cut to 4 soldiers shooting at anything that moves. Suddenly, a grenade falls in front of them*

Soldiers: Huh? *The grenade explodes, killing them*

I jump out of a nearby tree, rolling as I hit the ground. Suddenly, I roll right into Judge Death.

"Ummmmmm, hi?" I say nervously.

--------------------
Ethan
Posted: Apr 26 2009, 04:42 PM

The Gorram Hypocyte™

QUOTE (VG_Addict @ Apr 25 2009, 09:20 PM)
*Cut to 4 soldiers shooting at anything that moves. Suddenly, a grenade falls in front of them*

Soldiers: Huh? *The grenade explodes, killing them*

I jump out of a nearby tree, rolling as I hit the ground. Suddenly, I roll right into Judge Death.

"Ummmmmm, hi?" I say nervously.

I stop the tank and peek my head out to look for soldiers and Judge, I se VGA, " Judge where are ya! who the hell are you? that doesn't matter get in now!!!!!" I yell at him as I look for Judge and start manning,, keeping the other hand on my handgun just in case "Are you friend or foe?" I ask, watching for enemies, shooting em up with the cannon.
« Next Oldest | RP Boards | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Register Now

Topic OptionsPages: (3) 1 2 [3] 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0360 seconds · Archive