Create your own social network with a free forum.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Haven Of Wiidom. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (10) 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

Serious Debate Topic, Debate here
M Bison
Posted: Apr 22 2009, 08:22 PM

Leader of Shadaloo, Soon ruler of the world

Group: Admin
Member No.: 62

QUOTE (Judge Death @ Apr 22 2009, 08:20 PM)
Well, he was doing his thing one day, and he found mammoths under reptilians along with his team. He wanted to show this to the public, but was told if he did he would be fired. So he quit anyway. He released the pictures... and put them on a website. But the website has been removed from the internet

I smell bullsh!t.

--------------------

user posted image
"You know you're like the A-bomb? Everybody is laughing and having a good time, then you show up and BAM!"
http://hamish-campbell.mybrute.com
Judge Death
Posted: Apr 22 2009, 08:22 PM

Busy with other things

Group: Members
Member No.: 243

QUOTE (M Bison @ Apr 22 2009, 08:15 PM)
Yes, it died, than all its children died, and were rapidly buried (kept away from predators), and what they were buried in happened to be a natural cement (kept away from total deterioration).
YOU FAIL!
The only way to explain this is the flood

Yeah. You don't need a flood to explain that. it's the sea, there are natural cement type minerals all over the ocean floor.

Okay, then explain to me the thousands of fossils found everywhere around the world. Including on mountains, plains, in deserts, and nearly everywhere else in the world away from such materials that could create a cement.

--------------------
Quit being an @$$ SS
M Bison
Posted: Apr 22 2009, 08:24 PM

QUOTE (Judge Death @ Apr 22 2009, 08:22 PM)

Okay, then explain to me the thousands of fossils found everywhere around the world. Including on mountains, plains, in deserts, and nearly everywhere else in the world away from such materials that could create a cement.

The continents are always drifting and moving. The Sahara desert was actually a part of the ocean just a few million years ago, the position of the ocean is constantly changing.

--------------------

user posted image
"You know you're like the A-bomb? Everybody is laughing and having a good time, then you show up and BAM!"
Judge Death
Posted: Apr 22 2009, 08:26 PM

Busy with other things

Not saying they are not feathers. The bone structure is reptilian.

Go to this website and scroll down to the dinosaurs evolving into birds section.

--------------------
Quit being an @$$ SS
Judge Death
Posted: Apr 22 2009, 08:28 PM

Busy with other things

Look at granos post. i personally believe in the big bang, but you don't have to to believe in evolution.

You're still acting afraid to discuss this subject

--------------------
Quit being an @$$ SS
M Bison
Posted: Apr 22 2009, 08:29 PM

QUOTE (Judge Death @ Apr 22 2009, 08:28 PM)

You're still acting afraid to discuss this subject

Because I'm not particularly knowledgeable on the origins of the universe. Doesn't mean I have to to say evolution is correct.

--------------------

user posted image
Judge Death
Posted: Apr 22 2009, 08:32 PM

Busy with other things

Male Nipples
Has nothing to do with evolution or creation. I once saw a man nursing a child... don't ask please

Wisdom teeth
According to Creation, there was a time when people grew much larger, and there was much more oxygen, so people would have had bigger mouths

Coccyx
This is just the tip of your spine, it helps support your body when you sit down

Spare Ribs
Some people have extra fingers, some people have extra nipples, some people have another head. It's a just the same thing.

MN: Fine.

WT: No, it would be more likely they had larger teeth.

C: Again, no. it actually has no function. It doesn't help support our body.

SR: No, 8 percent is to high for something like that. It's from out ancestors.

WT: Their jaw would have also grown, so they would have had bigger teeth, and bigger wisdom teeth.

C: (I'm quoting evolutionist sources here)
Additionally, it is also part of the weight-bearing tripod structure which act as a support for a sitting person. When a person sits leaning forward, the ischial tuberosities and inferior rami of the ischium take most of the weight, but as the sitting person leans backward, more weight is transferred to the coccyx.

The anterior side of the coccyx serves for the attachment of a group of muscles important for many functions of the pelvic floor (i.e. defecation, continence, etc): The levator ani muscle, which include coccygeus, iliococcygeus, and pubococcygeus. Through the anococcygeal raphé, the coccyx supports the position of the anus. Attached to the posterior side is gluteus maximus which extend the thigh during ambulation.

SR: Ever think of some of our ancestors were bigger, so they had more ribs.

--------------------
Quit being an @$$ SS
Judge Death
Posted: Apr 22 2009, 08:34 PM

Busy with other things

QUOTE (M Bison @ Apr 22 2009, 08:24 PM)

The continents are always drifting and moving. The Sahara desert was actually a part of the ocean just a few million years ago, the position of the ocean is constantly changing.

Bison, there's land under those continents! They don't just float! Besides, if a continent moved as far as your little toe, it would cause an earthquake the that would go around the earth 90 degrees (+/-, depending on where it originates)

--------------------
Quit being an @$$ SS
Pseudonym
Posted: Apr 22 2009, 08:36 PM

FPL Failure

Member No.: 203

QUOTE (Judge Death @ Apr 22 2009, 04:34 PM)

Bison, there's land under those continents! They don't just float! Besides, if a continent moved as far as your little toe, it would cause an earthquake the that would go around the earth 90 degrees (+/-, depending on where it originates)

and under that land is liquid rock, so they do "just float"

--------------------

Give me half.
M Bison
Posted: Apr 22 2009, 08:41 PM

QUOTE (Judge Death @ Apr 22 2009, 08:26 PM)

Go to this website and scroll down to the dinosaurs evolving into birds section.

Willo, the dinosaur with a heart.

Fossilised heart. Clearly designed for pumping WARM blood.

And yeah, archaeopteyx outdated some feathered dinosaurs... but there were feathered dinosaurs before it too.

--------------------

user posted image
Judge Death
Posted: Apr 22 2009, 08:43 PM

Busy with other things

QUOTE (M Bison @ Apr 22 2009, 08:41 PM)
QUOTE (Judge Death @ Apr 22 2009, 08:26 PM)

Willo, the dinosaur with a heart.

Fossilised heart. Clearly designed for pumping WARM blood.

And yeah, archaeopteyx outdated some feathered dinosaurs... but there were feathered dinosaurs before it too.

There's no picture on there, so I looked it up. There's no proof for it to be a warm-blooded heart

--------------------
Quit being an @$$ SS
M Bison
Posted: Apr 22 2009, 08:45 PM

QUOTE (Judge Death @ Apr 22 2009, 08:32 PM)
WT: Their jaw would have also grown, so they would have had bigger teeth, and bigger wisdom teeth.

C: (I'm quoting evolutionist sources here)
Additionally, it is also part of the weight-bearing tripod structure which act as a support for a sitting person. When a person sits leaning forward, the ischial tuberosities and inferior rami of the ischium take most of the weight, but as the sitting person leans backward, more weight is transferred to the coccyx.

The anterior side of the coccyx serves for the attachment of a group of muscles important for many functions of the pelvic floor (i.e. defecation, continence, etc): The levator ani muscle, which include coccygeus, iliococcygeus, and pubococcygeus. Through the anococcygeal raphé, the coccyx supports the position of the anus. Attached to the posterior side is gluteus maximus which extend the thigh during ambulation.

SR: Ever think of some of our ancestors were bigger, so they had more ribs.

Then what were the bigger wisdom teeth for? Also, show me fossil evidence of these larger humans.

C: fair enough.

SR: Nope, bigger ribs. Also, show me evidence of them being larger.

Molten rock. They float. Learn the basic geography I learned when I was 11 years old, Jesus.

It moves at the speed a fingernail grows, it takes a long time for a little toe length level movement, plus the movement is exactly what earthquakes are.

--------------------

user posted image
Judge Death
Posted: Apr 22 2009, 08:45 PM

Busy with other things

QUOTE (Pseudonym @ Apr 22 2009, 08:36 PM)

Liquid rock? You're referring to the magma at the center of the earth? Haw-haw-haw! And above that is rock, and above that is water, and above that is an entire sphere of rock.
So no, they don't

--------------------
Quit being an @$$ SS
M Bison
Posted: Apr 22 2009, 08:48 PM

QUOTE (Judge Death @ Apr 22 2009, 08:43 PM)

There's no picture on there, so I looked it up. There's no proof for it to be a warm-blooded heart

The heart is very similar to a warm blooded one, it would be incredibly unlikely to be able to support cold blood.

Now...

Rather than failing to attack evolution, prove Creationism.

--------------------

user posted image
Pseudonym
Posted: Apr 22 2009, 08:48 PM

FPL Failure

Member No.: 203

QUOTE (Judge Death @ Apr 22 2009, 04:45 PM)
QUOTE (Pseudonym @ Apr 22 2009, 08:36 PM)

Liquid rock? You're referring to the magma at the center of the earth? Haw-haw-haw! And above that is rock, and above that is water, and above that is an entire sphere of rock.
So no, they don't

Are you suggesting that the crust is a sphere of rock?

No, it's not, it's a whole bunch of pieces of rock.

--------------------

Give me half.
« Next Oldest | Chit-Chat | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free

Topic OptionsPages: (10) 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... Last »

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0343 seconds · Archive