zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
zIFBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to Haven Of Wiidom. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (4) 1 [2] 3 4  ( Go to first unread post )

Deadliest warrior.
IonKidMax
  Posted: Apr 20 2009, 04:04 PM

Join the Green Side

Group: Members
Member No.: 40

Looking foward to that Spartan vs Ninja episode, Hooray for Youtube ohmy.gif

--------------------

user posted image
Bandit
Posted: Apr 20 2009, 08:22 PM

Monkey King of Haven

Member No.: 42

QUOTE (IonKidMax @ Apr 20 2009, 04:04 PM)
Looking foward to that Spartan vs Ninja episode, Hooray for Youtube ohmy.gif

It is on tommrow.

--------------------
Never give up! 08-05-92

user posted image

Bandit
Posted: Apr 22 2009, 11:19 AM

Monkey King of Haven

Ninja lost.....

--------------------
Never give up! 08-05-92

user posted image

videogameman
Posted: Apr 22 2009, 12:49 PM

Lifelong Expert

Member No.: 55

QUOTE (Bandit @ Apr 22 2009, 11:19 AM)
Ninja lost.....

THIS IS BLASHEMPY! THIS IS MADNESS! angry.gif

--------------------

You're truely evil if you've destroyed books!-Bookman, a charecter I made.

Why is it that video games always take the fall? TV and movies are just as bad! So, i videogameman, became Wack Thompson, and campainged agianst movies and TV, removing attention from video games and saving the field.-videogameman, another charecter I made.
The Last Technomancer
Posted: Apr 22 2009, 08:39 PM

A mole of legendarinesss

Group: Admin
Member No.: 68

QUOTE (Bandit @ Apr 22 2009, 06:19 AM)
Ninja lost.....

That ninja didn't really act like a ninja though. The Ninja was in a tree with poison blowdarts with the Spartan's bact turne to him. Yet the nja didn''t do what a rel ninja would've done and blow dart him in the back of the neck; no, he tries to sneak up on the spartan with his ninjato. Somehow the Spartan detects his presence and the ninja goes on a frontal assult. Ninja aren't desgins for that. Not to mention a real ninja would have seen the sheild was a problem and taken out the Spartan't sheild arm with the ninjato,shuriken or Kusarigama athe the right angles. Plus how little effect he black egg, which is designed to blind had on the spartan. All in all that wasn't arealistic simulation at all.

No ninja would've fought like that, realisticly given fighting styles ninja owns spartan.

--------------------

'I'm going to die; if this wasteland doesn't kill me the Avatars will. I'm the last Technomancer; as I go so goes my culture.' The thought was serene, not fearful at all. If he was going to die, he'd die fighting; he'd make sure that the Technomancers were never forgotten. Morshan Sakru: The Last Technomancer would be a name all Avatar would shutter at the thought of for etenity. Morshan now knew what happened to a man who had nothing left to live for but vengence: he became a monster.
Bandit
Posted: Apr 22 2009, 09:14 PM

Monkey King of Haven

QUOTE (The Last Technomancer @ Apr 22 2009, 08:39 PM)
That ninja didn't really act like a ninja though. The Ninja was in a tree with poison blowdarts with the Spartan's bact turne to him. Yet the nja didn''t do what a rel ninja would've done and blow dart him in the back of the neck; no, he tries to sneak up on the spartan with his ninjato. Somehow the Spartan detects his presence and the ninja goes on a frontal assult. Ninja aren't desgins for that. Not to mention a real ninja would have seen the sheild was a problem and taken out the Spartan't sheild arm with the ninjato,shuriken or Kusarigama athe the right angles. Plus how little effect he black egg, which is designed to blind had on the spartan. All in all that wasn't arealistic simulation at all.

No ninja would've fought like that, realisticly given fighting styles ninja owns spartan.

The egg thing I do believe the Spartan would have shrugged off. They are trained for that since 8.

--------------------
Never give up! 08-05-92

user posted image

The Last Technomancer
Posted: Apr 22 2009, 09:22 PM

A mole of legendarinesss

QUOTE (Bandit @ Apr 22 2009, 04:14 PM)
QUOTE (The Last Technomancer @ Apr 22 2009, 08:39 PM)
That ninja didn't really act like a ninja though.  The Ninja was in a tree with poison blowdarts with the Spartan's bact turne to him.  Yet the nja didn''t do what a rel ninja would've done and blow dart him in the back of the neck; no, he tries to sneak up on the spartan with his ninjato.  Somehow the Spartan detects his presence and the ninja goes on a frontal assult.  Ninja aren't desgins for that.  Not to mention a real ninja would have seen the sheild was a problem and taken out the Spartan't sheild arm with the ninjato,shuriken or Kusarigama athe the right angles.  Plus how little effect he black egg, which is designed to blind had on the spartan.  All in all that wasn't arealistic simulation at all.

The egg thing I do believe the Spartan would have shrugged off. They are trained for that since 8.

There were shards of glassin his eye; he shouldn't have rewcovered in ten seconds.

--------------------

'I'm going to die; if this wasteland doesn't kill me the Avatars will. I'm the last Technomancer; as I go so goes my culture.' The thought was serene, not fearful at all. If he was going to die, he'd die fighting; he'd make sure that the Technomancers were never forgotten. Morshan Sakru: The Last Technomancer would be a name all Avatar would shutter at the thought of for etenity. Morshan now knew what happened to a man who had nothing left to live for but vengence: he became a monster.
treacherous
Posted: Apr 22 2009, 11:50 PM

Let Hammy have his Bison. I've got Zod.

Member No.: 37

Gotta agree. Ninja would've won with the blow dart from the tree. He would not fight head to head unless necessary. They are assassins and spies first. Can somebody post a link.

--------------------
Ursa: You are master of all you survey.
General Zod: [bored] So I was yesterday. And the day before.

QUOTE (SilverSurfer092 @ Apr 9 2009, 03:27 AM)
WTFYES  Treacherous is full of pwnage.
The Last Technomancer
Posted: Apr 23 2009, 12:04 AM

A mole of legendarinesss

QUOTE (treacherous @ Apr 22 2009, 06:50 PM)
Gotta agree. Ninja would've won with the blow dart from the tree. He would not fight head to head unless necessary. They are assassins and spies first. Can somebody post a link.

--------------------

The Ripper
Posted: Apr 23 2009, 12:07 AM

Knight of the Ivory Axe

Member No.: 12

I knew the Spartan would win. Like the Apache, fighting is the Spartan's life! They even criticize the show's accuracy.

--------------------

QUOTE ("Friedrich Nietzsche")
He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster... when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you...
The Last Technomancer
Posted: Apr 23 2009, 12:09 AM

A mole of legendarinesss

QUOTE (The Ripper @ Apr 22 2009, 07:07 PM)
I knew the Spartan would win. Like the Apache, fighting is the Spartan's life! They even criticize the show's accuracy.

That was accurate frontal figt but ninja don't fight like that. Who do you think would win in a real fight?

--------------------

The Ripper
Posted: Apr 23 2009, 12:14 AM

Knight of the Ivory Axe

QUOTE (The Last Technomancer @ Apr 22 2009, 05:09 PM)
That was accurate frontal figt but ninja don't fight like that. Who do you think would win in a real fight?

Ninjas do not fight fair. They are assassins, and not fighters! IF he was sneakier, he would have won.

--------------------

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster... when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you...
The Last Technomancer
Posted: Apr 23 2009, 12:16 AM

A mole of legendarinesss

QUOTE (The Ripper @ Apr 22 2009, 07:14 PM)
Ninjas do not fight fair. They are assassins, and not fighters! IF he was sneakier, he would have won.

Yeah, in real life a ninja would own a Spartan.

--------------------

The Ripper
Posted: Apr 23 2009, 12:18 AM

Knight of the Ivory Axe

QUOTE (The Last Technomancer @ Apr 22 2009, 05:16 PM)
Yeah, in real life a ninja would own a Spartan.

That's if they fight dirty. IF it was fair, the Spartan would win. Let's just say that ninjas fight dirty.

--------------------

The Last Technomancer
Posted: Apr 23 2009, 12:22 AM

A mole of legendarinesss

QUOTE (The Ripper @ Apr 22 2009, 07:18 PM)
That's if they fight dirty. IF it was fair, the Spartan would win. Let's just say that ninjas fight dirty.

Some peoople would call it dirty, I call it smart; why give them a chance to fight back?

--------------------

« Next Oldest | Chit-Chat | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Sign-up Now

Topic OptionsPages: (4) 1 [2] 3 4 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0445 seconds · Archive