Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Haven Of Wiidom. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (4) « First ... 2 3 [4]  ( Go to first unread post )

Inquiring Minds Want To know..
Solomon
Posted: Apr 20 2009, 08:21 PM

Head Admin

Group: Admin
Member No.: 3

I'm not really sure how it all started or why. Anyways things were getting boring, and the place kind of sucked. Surfer moved some topics around, deleted a lot of the old categories we had, and basically took over. At the time I was unsure, my thoughts were: This alright for now, I mean whatever. Then Nesh being the loyalist that he is begans to contest Surfer. He formulates an army and attempts to take over. He grants adminship to all those who oppose surfer. However, Surfer launches a counter attack making a group of his old electric Ferret buddies admins while dismissing the others. Nesh is quick to react, and bans surfer as well as his band of admins. Surfer would not go quietly however after being unbanned by me at least twice, and bassetman a few times he was able to return and the battle resumed. Looking to weaken the enemy Nesh strips me of my admin powers, but with force (and really big type and scary words) I quickly regain my status. So the battle rages on for days on end. People banning people for no reason. Admins stripping other admins of their power. Friendships destroyed...alliances broken....

To be continued...

--------------------

"The first shot rang out from somewhere and I heard a bullet wiz by my face. With my pump action shotgun ready, I shoot the first fool I see."

Grano's so gangster.
Bassetman
Posted: Apr 20 2009, 11:39 PM

Gentleman Skeleton

Member No.: 20

@Surfer: Took a side.

Stripping the site of the Chit-Chat section did it. I usually like to remain indifferent, to avoid annoyance and so I can poke fun at both sides.

But ah well. Letting you see my Jew-fro should've dissolved any ill-feelings toward me.

Cause' it's so cuddly.

--------------------
SilverSurfer092
Posted: Apr 20 2009, 11:55 PM

IT'S OVER 9000!!!!!!

Member No.: 67

QUOTE (Bassetman @ Apr 21 2009, 12:39 AM)
@Surfer: Took a side.

Stripping the site of the Chit-Chat section did it. I usually like to remain indifferent, to avoid annoyance and so I can poke fun at both sides.

But ah well. Letting you see my Jew-fro should've dissolved any ill-feelings toward me.

Cause' it's so cuddly.

I forgave you after the War, as soon as I found out you betrayed me.

You continued the fun.

AND I DID NOT STRIP THE SITE OF CHIT CHAT.

--------------------
Bassetman
Posted: Apr 20 2009, 11:56 PM

Gentleman Skeleton

Member No.: 20

Heh. You're right. You just mixed everything together.

But I hate fishing.

--------------------
CoasterKing
Posted: Apr 21 2009, 01:34 AM

Expert

Group: Members
Member No.: 53

What?

--------------------
The star maker says, "It ain't so bad"
The dream maker's gonna make you mad
The spaceman says, "Everybody look down!
Its all in your mind!" - Spaceman by The Killers
Darkender
Posted: Apr 21 2009, 02:13 AM

Mr. Ego

Member No.: 10

QUOTE (Solomon @ Apr 20 2009, 03:21 PM)
I'm not really sure how it all started or why. Anyways things were getting boring, and the place kind of sucked. Surfer moved some topics around, deleted a lot of the old categories we had, and basically took over. At the time I was unsure, my thoughts were: This alright for now, I mean whatever. Then Nesh being the loyalist that he is begans to contest Surfer. He formulates an army and attempts to take over. He grants adminship to all those who oppose surfer. However, Surfer launches a counter attack making a group of his old electric Ferret buddies admins while dismissing the others. Nesh is quick to react, and bans surfer as well as his band of admins. Surfer would not go quietly however after being unbanned by me at least twice, and bassetman a few times he was able to return and the battle resumed. Looking to weaken the enemy Nesh strips me of my admin powers, but with force (and really big type and scary words) I quickly regain my status. So the battle rages on for days on end. People banning people for no reason. Admins stripping other admins of their power. Friendships destroyed...alliances broken....

To be continued...

Wasn't VG addict the one that started making people admins? I remember he made me an admin.

--------------------
Solomon
Posted: Apr 21 2009, 02:17 AM

Head Admin

He was an admin. I don't think that he started it though.

--------------------

"The first shot rang out from somewhere and I heard a bullet wiz by my face. With my pump action shotgun ready, I shoot the first fool I see."

Grano's so gangster.
Bandit
Posted: Apr 21 2009, 11:29 AM

Monkey King of Haven

Member No.: 42

Then something like this happened after everything was done.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yu_moia-oVI

--------------------
Never give up! 08-05-92

user posted image

CoasterKing
Posted: Apr 21 2009, 11:36 AM

Expert

Member No.: 53

So what happened?

--------------------
The star maker says, "It ain't so bad"
The dream maker's gonna make you mad
The spaceman says, "Everybody look down!
Its all in your mind!" - Spaceman by The Killers
Solomon
Posted: Apr 21 2009, 06:56 PM

Head Admin

So the battle raged on. Seeing Phalanx as Surfers puppet he suspened him, and once again banned surfer, and once again someone unbanned him. I think this time it was Phalanx. Seeing me as a traitor Nesh once again took away my admin powers. Around this time Nesh, and Surfer started to negotiate talks of some kind. Well, I was pretty angry so I demanded my admin powers back, and eventually got them. I went to make a topic thus ending war, but it turned out that the fighting had ceased, and the topic negotiated peace talks between all the parties. Shortly afterwards we elected New admins.

MISTAKE: In the last part where I said that Nesh took away my admin status away for the first time , Bassetman gave them back to me.

--------------------

Grano's so gangster.
Marvel Man
Posted: Apr 21 2009, 08:36 PM

The Marvel Crusader

Member No.: 89

I wrote (or attempted to) the Admin Wars, based on everyone's opinions.

Under Fiction: Short Stories.

Note: So, any Admin can give Admin powers to another member?

--------------------

user posted image
OFFICIAL 2x HAVEN WRITING COMPETITION CHAMPION!!
OFFICIAL 2ND PLACE WRITER IN ADMIN CONTEST!!

"Do you know what happens to toads that are struck by lightning?
The same thing that happens to everything else."

-Storm
« Next Oldest | Chit-Chat | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Register for Free

Topic OptionsPages: (4) « First ... 2 3 [4] 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0366 seconds · Archive