Create a free forum in seconds.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Haven Of Wiidom. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Forum Rules RP Rules

Golden Rule: NO GOD MODING. It destroys the fun for everyone. Less significant rules: 1. Don't be a douche. Be fair. 2. DO NOT set up your own story and if someone has an action going against it, you can't tell them to take the action back. Adapt and move around it. More will be added as we go along.

Pages: (8) « First ... 6 7 [8]  ( Go to first unread post )

Midievil RP
videogameman
Posted: Apr 20 2009, 01:48 AM

Lifelong Expert

Group: Members
Member No.: 55

This is getting too annoying. This is chaotic enough. Zarkus teleports out of the realm to spread more chaos.

OOC:I'm done.

--------------------

You're truely evil if you've destroyed books!-Bookman, a charecter I made.

Why is it that video games always take the fall? TV and movies are just as bad! So, i videogameman, became Wack Thompson, and campainged agianst movies and TV, removing attention from video games and saving the field.-videogameman, another charecter I made.
Judge Death
Posted: Apr 20 2009, 01:52 AM

Busy with other things

Member No.: 243

QUOTE (videogameman @ Apr 20 2009, 01:48 AM)
This is getting too annoying. This is chaotic enough. Zarkus teleports out of the realm to spread more chaos.

OOC: Was it me? Sorry. I need all the help I can get

--------------------
Quit being an @$$ SS
GruntKilla06
Posted: Apr 20 2009, 02:05 AM

Defender of DC

Member No.: 54

QUOTE (Judge Death @ Apr 19 2009, 11:29 PM)
QUOTE (Ethan @ Apr 19 2009, 11:20 PM)
QUOTE (Judge Death @ Apr 19 2009, 11:12 PM)
QUOTE (Ethan @ Apr 19 2009, 11:10 PM)
QUOTE (Judge Death @ Apr 19 2009, 11:06 PM)
Then, Judge Death entraps Ramza in an energy bubble. It flies into the air and out of the atmosphere.
(No, that's not God-moding. But I am almost as powerful as king Solomon himself, in this thread)

Ramza changes one of his skills and now has the ability to teleport, he do so back to the battle with Boco and shouts, "So you refuse, I shall end your reign of distaught and chaos!" Ramza screams and flys at Zarjus, with the Holy sword Excalibur 2 ready to cut.

OCC: FF Tactics! tongue.gif

Then I shoot a bolt of energy at you. You are paralyzed, and cannot move at all. I touch your shoulders, and start to drain your energy.

Ramza shrugs off the arm, "My Ribbon prevents Don't Move and Don't Act! Paralysis is useless against me!" Ramza swings his sword at Zarkus. He regenerates a bit of health thanks to the Aegis effect from the Aegis shield.

OCC: The Ribbon prevents a multitude of negative status effects in the FF games. biggrin.gif, I think its fair as I'm only using one guy, don't cha think so? If its god modding in a anybody's eyes, tell me.

*Then I fly back, and with a long range bolt, I start draining your energy, and am protected inside a shield. Then I take you ribbon for my sister, it will look pretty in her hair*

OOC: A ribbon?! laugh.gif

OOC: Clearly you have never played a Final Fantasy game. rolleyes.gif

--------------------
Grunt Quotes:
"You think me too short to be Arbiter?"
"We make fire... sing songs?."
"Take off suit, get on knees! Then see who tough!"
Grunt 1: "I will miss you!" Grunt 2:"I will too...I guess."
For more: http://www.ask.com/bar?q=Halo+Grunt+Quotes...Unggoy%2FQuotes
Judge Death
Posted: Apr 20 2009, 02:14 AM

Busy with other things

QUOTE (GruntKilla06 @ Apr 20 2009, 02:05 AM)
QUOTE (Judge Death @ Apr 19 2009, 11:29 PM)
QUOTE (Ethan @ Apr 19 2009, 11:20 PM)
QUOTE (Judge Death @ Apr 19 2009, 11:12 PM)
QUOTE (Ethan @ Apr 19 2009, 11:10 PM)
QUOTE (Judge Death @ Apr 19 2009, 11:06 PM)
Then, Judge Death entraps Ramza in an energy bubble. It flies into the air and out of the atmosphere.
(No, that's not God-moding. But I am almost as powerful as king Solomon himself, in this thread)

Ramza changes one of his skills and now has the ability to teleport, he do so back to the battle with Boco and shouts, "So you refuse, I shall end your reign of distaught and chaos!" Ramza screams and flys at Zarjus, with the Holy sword Excalibur 2 ready to cut.

OCC: FF Tactics! tongue.gif

Then I shoot a bolt of energy at you. You are paralyzed, and cannot move at all. I touch your shoulders, and start to drain your energy.

Ramza shrugs off the arm, "My Ribbon prevents Don't Move and Don't Act! Paralysis is useless against me!" Ramza swings his sword at Zarkus. He regenerates a bit of health thanks to the Aegis effect from the Aegis shield.

OCC: The Ribbon prevents a multitude of negative status effects in the FF games. biggrin.gif, I think its fair as I'm only using one guy, don't cha think so? If its god modding in a anybody's eyes, tell me.

*Then I fly back, and with a long range bolt, I start draining your energy, and am protected inside a shield. Then I take you ribbon for my sister, it will look pretty in her hair*

OOC: A ribbon?! laugh.gif

OOC: Clearly you have never played a Final Fantasy game. rolleyes.gif

NOPE!

--------------------
Quit being an @$$ SS
Ethan
Posted: Apr 20 2009, 02:21 AM

The Gorram Hypocyte™

Member No.: 82

OCC: Final Fantasy FTW!!!!! biggrin.gif
videogameman
Posted: Apr 20 2009, 03:15 AM

Lifelong Expert

Member No.: 55

QUOTE (Judge Death @ Apr 20 2009, 01:52 AM)

OOC:It was all of you, no offense. The odds were stacked agianst me, I couldn't win.

--------------------

You're truely evil if you've destroyed books!-Bookman, a charecter I made.

Why is it that video games always take the fall? TV and movies are just as bad! So, i videogameman, became Wack Thompson, and campainged agianst movies and TV, removing attention from video games and saving the field.-videogameman, another charecter I made.
Judge Death
Posted: Apr 20 2009, 01:16 PM

Busy with other things

QUOTE (videogameman @ Apr 20 2009, 03:15 AM)
QUOTE (Judge Death @ Apr 20 2009, 01:52 AM)

OOC:It was all of you, no offense. The odds were stacked agianst me, I couldn't win.

OOC: I'm sorry. Hmm... I need to make another RP, and make it fair... do you guys mind if I god-mode and pick who's on which side? (On a new one?)

--------------------
Quit being an @$$ SS
GruntKilla06
Posted: Apr 20 2009, 08:20 PM

Defender of DC

Member No.: 54

QUOTE (Ethan @ Apr 20 2009, 02:21 AM)
OCC: Final Fantasy FTW!!!!! biggrin.gif

OOC: Yup. tongue.gif

--------------------
Grunt Quotes:
"You think me too short to be Arbiter?"
"We make fire... sing songs?."
"Take off suit, get on knees! Then see who tough!"
Grunt 1: "I will miss you!" Grunt 2:"I will too...I guess."
For more: http://www.ask.com/bar?q=Halo+Grunt+Quotes...Unggoy%2FQuotes
Judge Death
Posted: Apr 21 2009, 10:26 AM

Busy with other things

OOC: I think this one is over.
Oh, I'm Haven's Paladin now, so I wield the Blood Calibur

--------------------
Quit being an @$$ SS
« Next Oldest | RP Boards | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (8) « First ... 6 7 [8] 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0406 seconds · Archive