Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Haven Of Wiidom. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (42) « First ... 39 40 [41] 42  ( Go to first unread post )

I got freaked out, ....
Ethan
Posted: Apr 21 2009, 02:37 AM

The Gorram Hypocyte™

Group: Members
Member No.: 82

QUOTE (Darkender @ Apr 21 2009, 02:28 AM)
QUOTE (SilverSurfer092 @ Apr 20 2009, 09:21 PM)
QUOTE (Darkender @ Apr 21 2009, 03:18 AM)
QUOTE (SilverSurfer092 @ Apr 20 2009, 09:17 PM)
QUOTE (Darkender @ Apr 21 2009, 03:06 AM)
Hahahaha and what do you do?
I'm the one handling the contest in the Normal topic and it's the only reason some of the real writers here even come back. I'm doing a way better job at keeping people interested in coming here than you.

Right. I forgot. Because handling a contest is soooo hard. How could I ever keep up?

You wouldn't, but the point isn't that I'm handling the contest. The point is that I'm doing my part to keep the members interested.

Um, I would. It really isn't that hard.

Keeping the members interested? If I remember, I was a pretty big part in the Admin War, which flipped Haven upside down and led to what it is today. So what have you done of extreme significance, other than gotten your sister here only to get banned?

Yea, I'm sure.

Shows how good of an admin you are by tearing down what was the original Haven, deleting Chit- Chat, and you was not the only one involved in the Admin war. You yourself would not have been able to to do it. We all know that around the time Mimi came here that this site was quickly falling in the interest section. Throwing my sister in here put a spark to the place and gave you all something to do and you know it.
@ Ethan- Several new members came in just to participate in the Contest. One excellent example would be Culwych. Where else does he post?

so, that's only one, not a big freaking deal, still the same average amount of people on here posting I've seen so far. again, you've only, in my opinion, kept the interest of those who were already posting regulary on here, big whoop some new poster came along, I haven't seen him in a bit.
Solomon
Posted: Apr 21 2009, 02:41 AM

Head Admin

Group: Admin
Member No.: 3

This argument makes me want to slap both of you. Your both good at your job, you've both proven that to me. Now shut up.

--------------------

"The first shot rang out from somewhere and I heard a bullet wiz by my face. With my pump action shotgun ready, I shoot the first fool I see."

Grano's so gangster.
MarvelFan15
Posted: Apr 21 2009, 02:42 AM

A God Among Heroes

Member No.: 232

What happened to the creation/evolution debate? huh.gif

--------------------
Points Hmm....

To All of Those who don't know me....

I am the thief in the night...watching in the shadows...waiting...
I am the Godslayer!
I am the Demon Tamer!
I am the World-Conqurer!

And for those of you who don't respect me...
You will...
user posted image
Darkender
Posted: Apr 21 2009, 02:48 AM

Mr. Ego

Member No.: 10

QUOTE (SilverSurfer092 @ Apr 20 2009, 09:33 PM)
QUOTE (Darkender @ Apr 21 2009, 03:28 AM)
QUOTE (SilverSurfer092 @ Apr 20 2009, 09:21 PM)
QUOTE (Darkender @ Apr 21 2009, 03:18 AM)
QUOTE (SilverSurfer092 @ Apr 20 2009, 09:17 PM)
I'm the one handling the contest in the Normal topic and it's the only reason some of the real writers here even come back. I'm doing a way better job at keeping people interested in coming here than you.

Right. I forgot. Because handling a contest is soooo hard. How could I ever keep up?

You wouldn't, but the point isn't that I'm handling the contest. The point is that I'm doing my part to keep the members interested.

Um, I would. It really isn't that hard.

Keeping the members interested? If I remember, I was a pretty big part in the Admin War, which flipped Haven upside down and led to what it is today. So what have you done of extreme significance, other than gotten your sister here only to get banned?

Yea, I'm sure.

Shows how good of an admin you are by tearing down what was the original Haven, deleting Chit- Chat, and you was not the only one involved in the Admin war. You yourself would not have been able to to do it. We all know that around the time Mimi came here that this site was quickly falling in the interest section. Throwing my sister in here put a spark to the place and gave you all something to do and you know it.
@ Ethan- Several new members came in just to participate in the Contest. One excellent example would be Culwych. Where else does he post?

I remember him talking to me. I only post in the Miscellaneous section. So he obviously posts in the Miscellaneous section.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, I DID NOT DELETE CHIT-CHAT. I MOVED IT. SHUT THE HELL UP. NONE OF YOU SEEM TO REALIZE THAT. YOU ARE ALL IDIOTS.

And "you was not"? Yeah, nice job. Go learn some 3rd grade English. Throwing your sister in here gave me two things to do:
1. Talk to an idiot who can't do anything but spew incessant rabble from a peanut-sized brain.
2. Dislike someone more than I dislike you.

Your sister did nothing more than piss people off, other than you. But you piss everyone off too, so you two would go hand in hand like that.

And I wasn't the only Admin involved in the war? GOOD JOB. It can't be a war if there is only one person. Idiot.

For the most part he does only post in the Fighting section. The point is the only reason he came is for the contest. He was told about it on CBUB and came to try it out as a couple people did.
Everyone's idiots? You deleted the Chit-Chat section. When you called yourself "making things better" you got rid of it. It wasn't there anymore.
Just the fact that you worry about people's grammar that much over the internet shows how pathetic you are.
I could really care less about who you dislike and like. I know I can speak for my sister when I say she could care less about being banned from this site. Her only reason of being here was to mess with you guys which she succeeded in doing. My sister brought entertainment to more people than me. Most could care less.
The only people I piss off are idiots that don't know sarcasm. You act as if the the Admin war was the best thing that ever happened. It gave a little entertainment for the time being, but to tell the truth new comers. The vets just make a big thing of it because it was the only thing even happening at the time.
You thinking of me as an idiot? Could I care less? No, because I don't really care what you say. I think you're the idiot here, and no matter how many times you call other people an idiot you'll still be one.

--------------------
Darkender
Posted: Apr 21 2009, 02:49 AM

Mr. Ego

Member No.: 10

QUOTE (Solomon @ Apr 20 2009, 09:41 PM)
This argument makes me want to slap both of you. Your both good at your job, you've both proven that to me. Now shut up.

I didn't see this early. I'm done.

--------------------
MarvelFan15
Posted: Apr 21 2009, 03:02 AM

A God Among Heroes

Member No.: 232

Who delted my signiture picture? huh.gif dry.gif

--------------------
Points Hmm....

To All of Those who don't know me....

I am the thief in the night...watching in the shadows...waiting...
I am the Godslayer!
I am the Demon Tamer!
I am the World-Conqurer!

And for those of you who don't respect me...
You will...
user posted image
GruntKilla06
Posted: Apr 21 2009, 03:31 AM

Defender of DC

Member No.: 54

QUOTE (SilverSurfer092 @ Apr 21 2009, 02:17 AM)

Well you and Bison are the ones scaring them away... so he kind of has a point... unsure.gif

--------------------
Grunt Quotes:
"You think me too short to be Arbiter?"
"We make fire... sing songs?."
"Take off suit, get on knees! Then see who tough!"
Grunt 1: "I will miss you!" Grunt 2:"I will too...I guess."
For more: http://www.ask.com/bar?q=Halo+Grunt+Quotes...Unggoy%2FQuotes
Granobulax
Posted: Apr 21 2009, 03:49 AM

He's even got his hand over where I live...

Member No.: 35

To bring up the point as to why creatures began to reproduce sexually instead of asexually is simple. Evolving.

When the chromosomes of two creatures combine, the result is a different organism than the parent organisms and therefor a chance to do better than the parents or worse. Only the strong survive.

In single cell asexual reproduction, the offspring is a copy of the parent organism and if the environment changes, the parent and the offspring both die.

It's survival of the fittest and sexual reprodution gives organisms a better chance of survival.

--------------------

I scare little kids.
user posted image

QUOTE (treacherous @ Aug 16 2008, 12:12 PM)
RRRAOAAOAOAORRARRAA!!...  Blue lights and sirens rang through the night!! Yeah, they all wanna kill each other... HERE ME CITY!! THE STREETS BELONG TO THE GANGS NOW!! THIS IS THE NEW ORDER!! PREPARE FOR CHAOS!!

Solomon and I may be gangsta, but treach is the gangsta of the year!
Granobulax
Posted: Apr 21 2009, 04:05 AM

He's even got his hand over where I live...

Member No.: 35

The previous few pages wreak of fail. Back to evolution.

Evolution does occur. It is acceptable to believe in creationism and evolution at the same time.

Look at the evolution of the giraffe. It was similar to a horse when it first began. The trees it ate evolved to be taller so the legs of the giraffe grew longer to keep up with the tree. The tree grew taller still. The giraffe then evolved a long neck and a large heart to pump the blood up to its brain. In response, the tree grew thorns to keep the giraffe from eating its leaves. What did the giraffe do? It evolved a long tongue that we see today. Then, the tree produced a hormone of sorts that it would excrete into the atmosphere that surrounding trees would produce a toxin that would keep the giraffe from eating the leaves. What did the giraffe start to do? It started to eat the trees from up wind.

Perfect examples of evolution and this all has occurred in the past tens of thousands of years, not over the last 65 million years since the dinosaurs.

Now, you can still believe in creationism because why would any animal be created without the ability to adapt? That's all that evolution is, the ability to adapt. There is no reason to believe that creatures couldn't be created and then not be allowed to adapt to the environment in which it was created for. That would be idiocy.

--------------------

I scare little kids.
user posted image

QUOTE (treacherous @ Aug 16 2008, 12:12 PM)
RRRAOAAOAOAORRARRAA!!...  Blue lights and sirens rang through the night!! Yeah, they all wanna kill each other... HERE ME CITY!! THE STREETS BELONG TO THE GANGS NOW!! THIS IS THE NEW ORDER!! PREPARE FOR CHAOS!!

Solomon and I may be gangsta, but treach is the gangsta of the year!
GruntKilla06
Posted: Apr 21 2009, 07:01 AM

Defender of DC

Member No.: 54

QUOTE (Granobulax @ Apr 21 2009, 04:05 AM)
The previous few pages wreak of fail. Back to evolution.

Evolution does occur. It is acceptable to believe in creationism and evolution at the same time.

Look at the evolution of the giraffe. It was similar to a horse when it first began. The trees it ate evolved to be taller so the legs of the giraffe grew longer to keep up with the tree. The tree grew taller still. The giraffe then evolved a long neck and a large heart to pump the blood up to its brain. In response, the tree grew thorns to keep the giraffe from eating its leaves. What did the giraffe do? It evolved a long tongue that we see today. Then, the tree produced a hormone of sorts that it would excrete into the atmosphere that surrounding trees would produce a toxin that would keep the giraffe from eating the leaves. What did the giraffe start to do? It started to eat the trees from up wind.

Perfect examples of evolution and this all has occurred in the past tens of thousands of years, not over the last 65 million years since the dinosaurs.

Now, you can still believe in creationism because why would any animal be created without the ability to adapt? That's all that evolution is, the ability to adapt. There is no reason to believe that creatures couldn't be created and then not be allowed to adapt to the environment in which it was created for. That would be idiocy.

Totally agree. Except for the last few page wreaked of fail. I posted in them so... they weren't totally fail. tongue.gif

--------------------
Grunt Quotes:
"You think me too short to be Arbiter?"
"We make fire... sing songs?."
"Take off suit, get on knees! Then see who tough!"
Grunt 1: "I will miss you!" Grunt 2:"I will too...I guess."
For more: http://www.ask.com/bar?q=Halo+Grunt+Quotes...Unggoy%2FQuotes
Judge Death
Posted: Apr 21 2009, 07:13 PM

Busy with other things

Member No.: 243

I will have a reply soon... and entire new topic. Just give me a couple of days.

--------------------
Quit being an @$$ SS
SilverSurfer092
Posted: Apr 21 2009, 07:44 PM

IT'S OVER 9000!!!!!!

Member No.: 67

QUOTE (Judge Death @ Apr 21 2009, 08:13 PM)
I will have a reply soon... and entire new topic. Just give me a couple of new days.

No. We will give you old days.

--------------------
Judge Death
Posted: Apr 21 2009, 07:52 PM

Busy with other things

QUOTE (SilverSurfer092 @ Apr 21 2009, 07:44 PM)
No. We will give you old days.

Stop changing my posts!

--------------------
Quit being an @$$ SS
SilverSurfer092
Posted: Apr 21 2009, 08:02 PM

IT'S OVER 9000!!!!!!

Member No.: 67

QUOTE (Judge Death @ Apr 21 2009, 08:52 PM)
Stop changing my posts!

I didn't.

--------------------
Judge Death
Posted: Apr 21 2009, 08:38 PM

Busy with other things

QUOTE (SilverSurfer092 @ Apr 21 2009, 08:02 PM)
I didn't.

Someone did. 'Cause I didn't say that.

But I'll start a huge topic soon, today or tomorrow.

--------------------
Quit being an @$$ SS
« Next Oldest | Rantings and Ravings | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (42) « First ... 39 40 [41] 42 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0356 seconds · Archive