zIFBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Haven Of Wiidom. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (42) « First ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

I got freaked out, ....
Judge Death
Posted: Apr 18 2009, 12:38 PM

Busy with other things

Group: Members
Member No.: 243

QUOTE (M Bison @ Apr 18 2009, 11:37 AM)
You seriously think owning a gun is an important issue in your choice of government?

Hahahahahahaha!

It's important to our security. Our neighbor would be dead too, had he not had a gun.
Tell me something, what's to make a criminal give up his guns? If a law is passed saying that everyone has to give up his guns, why would a criminal give his up?
Now, if he's going to walk into a bank and hold it up, empty it, and then pump everybody within full of lead, and there's only two guys with a gun, what's to stop him? Now, if everybody inside has a gun, oh-ho-ho, he's going to think twice.

Yes I do.

--------------------
Quit being an @$$ SS
M Bison
Posted: Apr 18 2009, 12:41 PM

Leader of Shadaloo, Soon ruler of the world

Group: Admin
Member No.: 62

QUOTE (Judge Death @ Apr 18 2009, 12:38 PM)
It's important to our security. Our neighbor would be dead too, had he not had a gun.
Tell me something, what's to make a criminal give up his guns? If a law is passed saying that everyone has to give up his guns, why would a criminal give his up?
Now, if he's going to walk into a bank and hold it up, empty it, and then pump everybody within full of lead, and there's only two guys with a gun, what's to stop him? Now, if everybody inside has a gun, oh-ho-ho, he's going to think twice.

Yes I do.

This is what police are for. Guns are illegal over here. No one's complained or tried to bring it up in government.

--------------------

user posted image
"You know you're like the A-bomb? Everybody is laughing and having a good time, then you show up and BAM!"
http://hamish-campbell.mybrute.com
Judge Death
Posted: Apr 18 2009, 12:44 PM

Busy with other things

QUOTE (M Bison @ Apr 18 2009, 12:41 PM)
QUOTE (Judge Death @ Apr 18 2009, 12:38 PM)

Yes I do.

This is what police are for. Guns are illegal over here. No one's complained or tried to bring it up in government.

But if a guy walks in with a gun, how long, do tell me, will it take for the police to arrive? For some people, if they're close, 5 minutes. For others, such as my neighbor, it took them 45 minutes to get there when called and said there was a guy with a gun there. Don't give me that police crap. If you would like to protect the people with law-inforcement, we would need to hire more, so they don't come to our houses and find dead corpses.

BTW, where are you?

--------------------
Quit being an @$$ SS
M Bison
Posted: Apr 18 2009, 12:51 PM

QUOTE (Judge Death @ Apr 18 2009, 12:44 PM)
But if a guy walks in with a gun, how long, do tell me, will it take for the police to arrive? For some people, if they're close, 5 minutes. For others, such as my neighbor, it took them 45 minutes to get there when called and said there was a guy with a gun there. Don't give me that police crap. If you would like to protect the people with law-inforcement, we would need to hire more, so they don't come to our houses and find dead corpses.

BTW, where are you?

I'm English.

And their are certainly better ways of protecting yourself than a gun. Such as locks and alarms. And not making enemies of people.

--------------------

user posted image
"You know you're like the A-bomb? Everybody is laughing and having a good time, then you show up and BAM!"
Judge Death
Posted: Apr 18 2009, 12:54 PM

Busy with other things

QUOTE (M Bison @ Apr 18 2009, 12:51 PM)

BTW, where are you?

I'm English.

And their are certainly better ways of protecting yourself than a gun. Such as locks and alarms. And not making enemies of people.

You don't make enemies of people by having guns. What will an alarm do?
*Ring!* "Oh crap, an alarm! Someone's gonna' wake up and I have a gun and they're completely unarmed and the police are 15 miles away!"
Dude, I've had to break into my own house, locks are too easily broken. It took me about 10 seconds. Or there's the more subtle way, if your prefer, lockpicking. Then you could break through the window.

Tell me, what will you do when he gets in there?

--------------------
Quit being an @$$ SS
M Bison
Posted: Apr 18 2009, 01:03 PM

QUOTE (Judge Death @ Apr 18 2009, 12:54 PM)
*Ring!*  "Oh crap, an alarm! Someone's gonna' wake up and I have a gun and they're completely unarmed and the police are 15 miles away!"
Dude, I've had to break into my own house, locks are too easily broken. It took me about 10 seconds. Or there's the more subtle way, if your prefer, lockpicking. Then you could break through the window.

Only idiots confront burglers anyway, it's not worth the trouble. If you're insured, it will be paid back and the police can then do their job.

We don't have guns, and we live pretty safely.

--------------------

user posted image
Pseudonym
Posted: Apr 18 2009, 01:04 PM

FPL Failure

Member No.: 203

BTW, where are you?

I'm English.

*Ring!* "Oh crap, an alarm! Someone's gonna' wake up and I have a gun and they're completely unarmed and the police are 15 miles away!"

GET BETTER LOCKS

--------------------

Give me half.
Judge Death
Posted: Apr 18 2009, 01:06 PM

Busy with other things

QUOTE (M Bison @ Apr 18 2009, 01:03 PM)
*Ring!*  "Oh crap, an alarm! Someone's gonna' wake up and I have a gun and they're completely unarmed and the police are 15 miles away!"

Only idiots confront burglers anyway, it's not worth the trouble. If you're insured, it will be paid back and the police can then do their job.

We don't have guns, and we live pretty safely.

Oh, okay. So you let them take it... I see.
How does this make any sense? They could kill you! Even if you go an hide like the coward you are

--------------------
Quit being an @$$ SS
Judge Death
Posted: Apr 18 2009, 01:09 PM

Busy with other things

QUOTE (Pseudonym @ Apr 18 2009, 01:04 PM)

BTW, where are you?

I'm English.

GET BETTER LOCKS

Hehe, sterb002.gif There will always be a way to get to you. The windows, the door... You still can't defend yourself when he gets in here.

--------------------
Quit being an @$$ SS
Pseudonym
Posted: Apr 18 2009, 01:21 PM

FPL Failure

QUOTE (Judge Death @ Apr 18 2009, 01:09 PM)
QUOTE (Pseudonym @ Apr 18 2009, 01:04 PM)

BTW, where are you?

I'm English.

GET BETTER LOCKS

Hehe, sterb002.gif There will always be a way to get to you. The windows, the door... You still can't defend yourself when he gets in here.

Yes you can, there are windows that resist anything short of a gunshot.

You can have mace, combat training, a gov that doesn't condone guns!
See how well England has done.

For ND4, check this out:

If I am in the closet
Then you are below me
Taking the B-A-T
Out of BASEMENT homie

--------------------

Give me half.
M Bison
Posted: Apr 18 2009, 01:21 PM

QUOTE (Judge Death @ Apr 18 2009, 01:06 PM)
How does this make any sense? They could kill you! Even if you go an hide like the coward you are

Yeah, you do... but your stuff is ensured so you'll get refunded.

Simple. They have no reason to kill you if you do not confront them. Burglars don't go around killing. They aren't mafia hit men, they are petty thugs.

It's not cowardly, it's intelligent. If you think it's cowardly you're a fool.

--------------------

user posted image
treacherous
Posted: Apr 18 2009, 01:29 PM

Let Hammy have his Bison. I've got Zod.

Member No.: 37

Did you ever figure out what werid was? I say kiss em.

--------------------
Ursa: You are master of all you survey.
General Zod: [bored] So I was yesterday. And the day before.

QUOTE (SilverSurfer092 @ Apr 9 2009, 03:27 AM)
WTFYES  Treacherous is full of pwnage.
Judge Death
Posted: Apr 18 2009, 01:34 PM

Busy with other things

QUOTE (M Bison @ Apr 18 2009, 01:21 PM)

Simple. They have no reason to kill you if you do not confront them. Burglars don't go around killing. They aren't mafia hit men, they are petty thugs.

I think it's foolish to give up your possessions just because your insured and someone will buy you a new one. What if it's a family heirloom? Or it irreplaceable?

--------------------
Quit being an @$$ SS
Pseudonym
Posted: Apr 18 2009, 01:37 PM

FPL Failure

QUOTE (Judge Death @ Apr 18 2009, 01:34 PM)

I think it's foolish to give up your possessions just because your insured and someone will buy you a new one. What if it's a family heirloom? Or it irreplaceable?

Is it worth your life? Is it worth his?

--------------------

Give me half.
Judge Death
Posted: Apr 18 2009, 01:38 PM

Busy with other things

QUOTE (Pseudonym @ Apr 18 2009, 01:37 PM)
QUOTE (Judge Death @ Apr 18 2009, 01:34 PM)

Is it worth your life? Is it worth his?

If you had a gun that sucker wouldn't 'a broke in in the first place!
No it's not, but you wouldn't have to lose your life. IT's yours' and you have the right to defend it, and yourself.

And if you're referring to the robber's, he decided to put his life on the line when he decided to break into my house.

--------------------
Quit being an @$$ SS
« Next Oldest | Rantings and Ravings | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (42) « First ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... Last »

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0423 seconds · Archive