zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to Haven Of Wiidom. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (42) « First ... 38 39 [40] 41 42  ( Go to first unread post )

I got freaked out, ....
videogameman
Posted: Apr 21 2009, 12:46 AM

Lifelong Expert

Group: Members
Member No.: 55

QUOTE (SilverSurfer092 @ Apr 21 2009, 12:26 AM)
If you quoted right, I might care as to what you said.

I Quoted the wrong post, tried to quote Solomon's, quoted yours, and i failed to edit it right. It was meant in jest anyway.

--------------------

You're truely evil if you've destroyed books!-Bookman, a charecter I made.

Why is it that video games always take the fall? TV and movies are just as bad! So, i videogameman, became Wack Thompson, and campainged agianst movies and TV, removing attention from video games and saving the field.-videogameman, another charecter I made.
SilverSurfer092
Posted: Apr 21 2009, 01:23 AM

IT'S OVER 9000!!!!!!

Group: Admin
Member No.: 67

QUOTE (Solomon @ Apr 21 2009, 01:42 AM)
The seriousness has died. The battle it seems is over. However, the war has only just begun.

I think the death penalty is incredibly absurd. I don't care how much tax money you take from me, I would much rather pay that than see the guy die.

--------------------
Solomon
Posted: Apr 21 2009, 01:30 AM

Head Admin

Member No.: 3

Well, to me the death penalty isn't about paying taxes or not it's more of a whats going to keep society as a whole safer.

I don't have time to get into it right now. Maybe tommorow.

--------------------

"The first shot rang out from somewhere and I heard a bullet wiz by my face. With my pump action shotgun ready, I shoot the first fool I see."

Grano's so gangster.
SilverSurfer092
Posted: Apr 21 2009, 01:31 AM

IT'S OVER 9000!!!!!!

QUOTE (Solomon @ Apr 21 2009, 02:30 AM)
Well, to me the death penalty isn't about paying taxes or not it's more of a whats going to keep society as a whole safer.

I don't have time to get into it right now. Maybe tommorow.

Keep society safe. Throw them in jail for life. And give them unlimited appeals.

--------------------
Judge Death
Posted: Apr 21 2009, 01:38 AM

Busy with other things

Member No.: 243

I kind of have to agree with Surfer. I think they should get life, for everything they're getting death for now.

--------------------
Quit being an @$$ SS
Darkender
Posted: Apr 21 2009, 02:06 AM

Mr. Ego

Member No.: 10

QUOTE (SilverSurfer092 @ Apr 20 2009, 07:18 PM)
What does he mod? The topics no one looks at? It's hard NOT to do a good job.

Hahahaha and what do you do?
I'm the one handling the contest in the Normal topic and it's the only reason some of the real writers here even come back. I'm doing a way better job at keeping people interested in coming here than you.

--------------------
SilverSurfer092
Posted: Apr 21 2009, 02:17 AM

IT'S OVER 9000!!!!!!

QUOTE (Darkender @ Apr 21 2009, 03:06 AM)
I'm the one handling the contest in the Normal topic and it's the only reason some of the real writers here even come back. I'm doing a way better job at keeping people interested in coming here than you.

Right. I forgot. Because handling a contest is soooo hard. How could I ever keep up?

--------------------
Darkender
Posted: Apr 21 2009, 02:18 AM

Mr. Ego

QUOTE (SilverSurfer092 @ Apr 20 2009, 09:17 PM)

Right. I forgot. Because handling a contest is soooo hard. How could I ever keep up?

You wouldn't, but the point isn't that I'm handling the contest. The point is that I'm doing my part to keep the members interested.

--------------------
SilverSurfer092
Posted: Apr 21 2009, 02:21 AM

IT'S OVER 9000!!!!!!

QUOTE (Darkender @ Apr 21 2009, 03:18 AM)

You wouldn't, but the point isn't that I'm handling the contest. The point is that I'm doing my part to keep the members interested.

Um, I would. It really isn't that hard.

Keeping the members interested? If I remember, I was a pretty big part in the Admin War, which flipped Haven upside down and led to what it is today. So what have you done of extreme significance, other than gotten your sister here only to get banned?

--------------------
Ethan
Posted: Apr 21 2009, 02:22 AM

The Gorram Hypocyte™

Member No.: 82

Um, if that was true, where the hell are the rest of the members? I only see the regulars and it was the same before the contests started, I think in my time I've been on here.
Darkender
Posted: Apr 21 2009, 02:28 AM

Mr. Ego

QUOTE (SilverSurfer092 @ Apr 20 2009, 09:21 PM)

Keeping the members interested? If I remember, I was a pretty big part in the Admin War, which flipped Haven upside down and led to what it is today. So what have you done of extreme significance, other than gotten your sister here only to get banned?

Yea, I'm sure.

Shows how good of an admin you are by tearing down what was the original Haven, deleting Chit- Chat, and you was not the only one involved in the Admin war. You yourself would not have been able to to do it. We all know that around the time Mimi came here that this site was quickly falling in the interest section. Throwing my sister in here put a spark to the place and gave you all something to do and you know it.
@ Ethan- Several new members came in just to participate in the Contest. One excellent example would be Culwych. Where else does he post?

--------------------
SilverSurfer092
Posted: Apr 21 2009, 02:33 AM

IT'S OVER 9000!!!!!!

QUOTE (Darkender @ Apr 21 2009, 03:28 AM)

Yea, I'm sure.

Shows how good of an admin you are by tearing down what was the original Haven, deleting Chit- Chat, and you was not the only one involved in the Admin war. You yourself would not have been able to to do it. We all know that around the time Mimi came here that this site was quickly falling in the interest section. Throwing my sister in here put a spark to the place and gave you all something to do and you know it.
@ Ethan- Several new members came in just to participate in the Contest. One excellent example would be Culwych. Where else does he post?

I remember him talking to me. I only post in the Miscellaneous section. So he obviously posts in the Miscellaneous section.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, I DID NOT DELETE CHIT-CHAT. I MOVED IT. SHUT THE HELL UP. NONE OF YOU SEEM TO REALIZE THAT. YOU ARE ALL IDIOTS.

And "you was not"? Yeah, nice job. Go learn some 3rd grade English. Throwing your sister in here gave me two things to do:
1. Talk to an idiot who can't do anything but spew incessant rabble from a peanut-sized brain.
2. Dislike someone more than I dislike you.

Your sister did nothing more than piss people off, other than you. But you piss everyone off too, so you two would go hand in hand like that.

And I wasn't the only Admin involved in the war? GOOD JOB. It can't be a war if there is only one person. Idiot.

--------------------
videogameman
Posted: Apr 21 2009, 02:35 AM

Lifelong Expert

Member No.: 55

QUOTE (SilverSurfer092 @ Apr 21 2009, 02:33 AM)

Yea, I'm sure.

I remember him talking to me. I only post in the Miscellaneous section. So he obviously posts in the Miscellaneous section.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, I DID NOT DELETE CHIT-CHAT. I MOVED IT. SHUT THE HELL UP. NONE OF YOU SEEM TO REALIZE THAT. YOU ARE ALL IDIOTS.

And "you was not"? Yeah, nice job. Go learn some 3rd grade English. Throwing your sister in here gave me two things to do:
1. Talk to an idiot who can't do anything but spew incessant rabble from a peanut-sized brain.

Your sister did nothing more than piss people off, other than you. But you piss everyone off too, so you two would go hand in hand like that.

And I wasn't the only Admin involved in the war? GOOD JOB. It can't be a war if there is only one person. Idiot.

Yeah. Um sorry for overreacting on that, Surfer.

--------------------

You're truely evil if you've destroyed books!-Bookman, a charecter I made.

Why is it that video games always take the fall? TV and movies are just as bad! So, i videogameman, became Wack Thompson, and campainged agianst movies and TV, removing attention from video games and saving the field.-videogameman, another charecter I made.
SilverSurfer092

IT'S OVER 9000!!!!!!

QUOTE (videogameman @ Apr 21 2009, 03:35 AM)
QUOTE (SilverSurfer092 @ Apr 21 2009, 02:33 AM)

Yea, I'm sure.

Yeah. Um sorry for overreacting on that, Surfer.

Over-reacting on what?

--------------------
Solomon

Head Admin

Member No.: 3

Relax guys. You both do a good job.

--------------------

"The first shot rang out from somewhere and I heard a bullet wiz by my face. With my pump action shotgun ready, I shoot the first fool I see."

Grano's so gangster.
« Next Oldest | Rantings and Ravings | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (42) « First ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0368 seconds · Archive