Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Haven Of Wiidom. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (3) [1] 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )

FPL BATTLEZONE!!, FPL FIGHT DISCUSSION (CBUB STYLE!!)
treacherous
Posted: Apr 17 2009, 04:35 PM

Let Hammy have his Bison. I've got Zod.

Group: Admin
Member No.: 37

Okay, since the FPL isn't really about who would win a fight, but more about who is the best writer, I suggest we discuss the fights here. I want a CBUB style discussion of who would win current fights based on actual powers and settings provided on the FPL. SO WITHOUT FURTHER ADO...

(oh, and Solomon could you pin this topic in important section...thanks.)

--------------------
Ursa: You are master of all you survey.
General Zod: [bored] So I was yesterday. And the day before.

QUOTE (SilverSurfer092 @ Apr 9 2009, 03:27 AM)
WTFYES  Treacherous is full of pwnage.
treacherous
Posted: Apr 17 2009, 04:35 PM

Here's the fights: Remember this is based on powers and locations. GO!!

Lava Cliffs Slam

Andrew James Crenshaw VS. YM-315

Okay, Mentally Crenshaw is way outclassed. I don't think he has any answer for a black hole. Nope. Crensaw is more adept at handling the cliffs due to his Superior body stats, but he really is outmatched. Too much power in YM.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Low Gravity Frenzy

Doctor Hazel VS. Xeno man

This one is tough. Doc Hazel is strong mentally and physically. However, so is Xeno. Doc is going to have to break his strong Ultimate psyche before he can do any real damage. In the meantime, he might be getting tossed by that telekinesis. His ultimate telekinesis gives him strength, flight and a forcefield. Paralysis be damned, I think Hazel is screwed. This is a mind game and I think Xeno has more of body and mind.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Misty Vale Slam

Super shrimp VS. Vigilante

Vigilante has the smarts and the will power to take down the shrimp, but I don't think he has anything strong enough in that Mudah bag of his. His detective mind will allow him to take advantage of the Misty Vale and get in good hits, but I don't know what he could find to hurt the shrimp.

Desert Duel

Devourers VS. The BoogieKnight

The Boogie Knights sonic attack causes double damage to Devourers Master training kit. Plus it's Ultimate. Devourers are screwed.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Caves Slam

Hail to thee. VS. The Creeper

Neither of these characters make any sense to me.

Swamp Slam

Knight of Violet Arrows VS. The Great Golem of Warsaw

Nothing the Knight has could pierce the hide of the Golem, plus I'm stronger with the berserker and the armor piercing punches. However, I'm too slow. This is tough. It's speed and agility and perfect aim vs. Unstoppable force. Very tough. It's a Hulk vs. Wolverine thing.

--------------------

Solomon
Posted: Apr 17 2009, 07:06 PM

Head Admin

Member No.: 3

huh.gif Why can't you do it?

--------------------

"The first shot rang out from somewhere and I heard a bullet wiz by my face. With my pump action shotgun ready, I shoot the first fool I see."

Grano's so gangster.
treacherous
Posted: Apr 17 2009, 08:07 PM

QUOTE (Solomon @ Apr 17 2009, 07:06 PM)
huh.gif  Why can't you do it?

Uh...I forgot how. happy.gif

Last time I did it was soooo long ago.

--------------------

Darkender
Posted: Apr 17 2009, 08:20 PM

Mr. Ego

Group: Members
Member No.: 10

QUOTE (treacherous @ Apr 17 2009, 11:35 AM)

Low Gravity Frenzy

This one is tough. Doc Hazel is strong mentally and physically. However, so is Xeno. Doc is going to have to break his strong Ultimate psyche before he can do any real damage. In the meantime, he might be getting tossed by that telekinesis. His ultimate telekinesis gives him strength, flight and a forcefield. Paralysis be damned, I think Hazel is screwed. This is a mind game and I think Xeno has more of body and mind.

Yea, My guys more a just a tory character than a fighter. I decided not to make a power house this time...

--------------------
Solomon
Posted: Apr 17 2009, 08:35 PM

Head Admin

Member No.: 3

QUOTE (treacherous @ Apr 17 2009, 08:07 PM)
Uh...I forgot how. happy.gif

Your so helpless.

--------------------

"The first shot rang out from somewhere and I heard a bullet wiz by my face. With my pump action shotgun ready, I shoot the first fool I see."

Grano's so gangster.
treacherous
Posted: Apr 17 2009, 09:27 PM

QUOTE (Solomon @ Apr 17 2009, 08:35 PM)
QUOTE (treacherous @ Apr 17 2009, 08:07 PM)
Uh...I forgot how.  happy.gif

Your so helpless.

biggrin.gif

--------------------

treacherous
Posted: Apr 17 2009, 09:28 PM

QUOTE (Darkender @ Apr 17 2009, 08:20 PM)

Low Gravity Frenzy

This one is tough.  Doc Hazel is strong mentally and physically.  However, so is Xeno.  Doc is going to have to break his strong Ultimate psyche before he can do any real damage.  In the meantime, he might be getting tossed by that telekinesis.  His ultimate telekinesis gives him strength, flight and a forcefield.  Paralysis be damned, I think Hazel is screwed.  This is a mind game and I think Xeno has more of body and mind.   

Yea, My guys more a just a tory character than a fighter. I decided not to make a power house this time...

He's pretty strong. The paralysis thing, but he's against a powerhouse, powerswise. Even if it is a stupid character. In this thread, It's all about the powers.

--------------------

Darkender
Posted: Apr 18 2009, 07:04 PM

Mr. Ego

QUOTE (treacherous @ Apr 17 2009, 04:28 PM)
QUOTE (Darkender @ Apr 17 2009, 08:20 PM)

Low Gravity Frenzy

This one is tough.  Doc Hazel is strong mentally and physically.  However, so is Xeno.  Doc is going to have to break his strong Ultimate psyche before he can do any real damage.  In the meantime, he might be getting tossed by that telekinesis.  His ultimate telekinesis gives him strength, flight and a forcefield.  Paralysis be damned, I think Hazel is screwed.  This is a mind game and I think Xeno has more of body and mind.    

He's pretty strong. The paralysis thing, but he's against a powerhouse, powerswise. Even if it is a stupid character. In this thread, It's all about the powers.

Yea, I would probably lose that one power wise.

--------------------
treacherous
Posted: Apr 19 2009, 12:36 AM

Next fights, remember who wins based on locations and powers only. GO!!!

Low Gravity Slam

Andrew James Crenshaw VS. Devourers

Urban Crash

The Creeper VS. The Great Golem of Warsaw

Caves Assault

Xeno man VS. YM-315

Swamp Slam

Doctor Hazel VS. The BoogieKnight

Great Khazan City Sewer Rampage

Hail to thee. VS. Super shrimp

--------------------

Darkender
Posted: Apr 19 2009, 12:41 AM

Mr. Ego

Xeno got so lucky. I nearly Brutalized him.

--------------------
Darkender
Posted: Apr 19 2009, 12:56 AM

Mr. Ego

Urban Crash

If the Golem falls for the illusions then he loses otherwise he probably can tear the creeper apart.

Caves Assault

Xeno man VS. YM-315

I don't know but the Blackhole seems like it gives the win to YM-315.

Swamp Slam

It would be a better fight if the Boogieknight was smarter, but Dr. Hazel puts him in a coma.

Hail to thee steals his strength and then kills the shrimp.

--------------------
treacherous
Posted: Apr 19 2009, 03:57 AM

Low Gravity Slam

Andrew James Crenshaw VS. Devourers

Crenshaw doesn't stand a chance. He's smart enough to stay alive for a while, but he's emotionally sensitive against a monster that controls emotions. Dance Crenshaw dance.

Urban Crash

The illusion is the only thing I can see harming Golem. His mind wouldn't be tough enough to stop that attack. His body however...If The Creeper can avoid being squashed long enough, but it still doesn't inflict enough damage to incapacitate the GGW.

Caves Assault

Xeno man VS. YM-315

Yeah, Darkender's right. The Black hole and the Tactician win it. In a cave, there is nowhere to run from it.

Swamp Slam

Sonics and skates aren't going to help with all the things, Hazel can do to this guys mind. All his stats are extra weak. Especially his mind. It's over in seconds. Hazel for the win.

I actually give this one to Hail to thee. His Bio and psychic Vampire attacks are going to rob two attributes of strength and mind from the Shrimp. Leaving him with only Standard level natural weaponry. With Hail to Thee's Supreme level energy body, the shrimp causes no damage. Allowing Hail to thee to suck him dry. Death to the shrimp.

--------------------

Darkender
Posted: Apr 22 2009, 10:21 PM

Mr. Ego

Does anybody know what happened with my character Doctor Hazel and The Boogieknight? Did we tie?

Andrew James Crenshaw vs. Hail to Thee

I don't know about this one, but I think energy body gives it to Hail to thee.

The BoogieKnight vs. YM- 315

The black hole thing once again gives it to Ym-315. The mind control won't affect him since he has superior mind...

Doctor Hazel vs. The Creeper

One mind blast from the Doctor and the creeper is dead.

--------------------
treacherous
Posted: Apr 22 2009, 11:46 PM

QUOTE (Darkender @ Apr 22 2009, 10:21 PM)
Does anybody know what happened with my character Doctor Hazel and The Boogieknight? Did we tie?

Andrew James Crenshaw vs. Hail to Thee

I don't know about this one, but I think energy body gives it to Hail to thee.

The BoogieKnight vs. YM- 315

The black hole thing once again gives it to Ym-315. The mind control won't affect him since he has superior mind...

Doctor Hazel vs. The Creeper

One mind blast from the Doctor and the creeper is dead.

Yeah, if you tie it vanishes.

I agree with all of your fight analysis'. Why are we the only two that do them?

--------------------

« Next Oldest | Chit-Chat | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (3) [1] 2 3 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1521 seconds · Archive