zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
zIFBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to Haven Of Wiidom. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (3) [1] 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )

I hate/don't fit in with my generation, NOT crime-related,drugs related, etc.
videogameman
Posted: Apr 17 2009, 12:12 PM

Lifelong Expert

Group: Members
Member No.: 55

Slight Spoilers for a short story

In Reading, we get to use Laptops and go on a student site. We had read The Vedlt and were to make a different ending/contuination. Mot of the class had happy endings where Gorge and Lydia lived, completly missing the point of the story{ read it here: http://www.veddma.com/veddma/Veldt.htm}. I was the only one who tried to give the mysterious ending, th vagueness. Then there's this class clown, every day disrupting class. I tell him to shut up and then one girl said i was a JERK for saying it so much when hd intterupts class every day. She says it's funny and that everyone besides me likes it. You want comedy? See him AFTER school!

In Math, I'm the only one who keeps my mouth shut. The rest of the class keeps on talking, so we get extra assignments. I'm having enough trouble with Math as it is, I don't need more work!

Even in the media I don't fit in. Kids Choice Awards. I vote Linkin Park, they vote Jonas Brothers. They vote High School Musical, I vote The Dark Knight. They vote Spongebob, I vote The Simpsons.They vote Dylan Sprouse, I vote Jason Lee.I vote for Harry Potter, they vote for TWILIGHT! I vote Wall-E, they vote Madagascar 2!

I don't fit in with my generation and I HATE it! I just needed to get this off my chest.

--------------------

You're truely evil if you've destroyed books!-Bookman, a charecter I made.

Why is it that video games always take the fall? TV and movies are just as bad! So, i videogameman, became Wack Thompson, and campainged agianst movies and TV, removing attention from video games and saving the field.-videogameman, another charecter I made.
M Bison
Posted: Apr 17 2009, 03:20 PM

Leader of Shadaloo, Soon ruler of the world

Group: Admin
Member No.: 62

In Reading, we get to use Laptops and go on a student site. We had read The Vedlt and were to make a different ending/contuination. Mot of the class had happy endings where Gorge and Lydia lived, completly missing the point of the story{ read it here: http://www.veddma.com/veddma/Veldt.htm}. I was the only one who tried to give the mysterious ending, th vagueness.

So you're gonna get a better reading grade. That's nothing to hate them over.

Then there's this class clown, every day disrupting class. I tell him to shut up and then one girl said i was a JERK for saying it so much when hd intterupts class every day. She says it's funny and that everyone besides me likes it. You want comedy? See him AFTER school!

Yeah, I'd often find things like that annoying, but it's nothing to hate anyone over.

In Math, I'm the only one who keeps my mouth shut. The rest of the class keeps on talking, so we get extra assignments. I'm having enough trouble with Math as it is, I don't need more work!

See above.

Even in the media I don't fit in. Kids Choice Awards. I vote Linkin Park, they vote Jonas Brothers. They vote High School Musical, I vote The Dark Knight. They vote Spongebob, I vote The Simpsons.They vote Dylan Sprouse, I vote Jason Lee.I vote for Harry Potter, they vote for TWILIGHT! I vote Wall-E, they vote Madagascar 2!

There are much better musicians than Linkin Park. Go listen to Bruce Springsteen (he has some recent stuff this year, if it's limited to music from this year). There are better movies than the Dark Night, as much as I enjoyed it. Go and watch The Wrestler, or Slumdog Millionaire. The Simpsons recently has been absolute S***, Spongebob IS better than recent Simpsons (still sucks though). I have no idea who those two actors are. Harry Potter isn't quite as bad as twilight, but my god it's far from worthy of a best book award. Wall-E is probobally the only choice there I agree with.

As bad as some of their opinions are, yours suck to. But that's no reason to hate anyone.

I don't fit in with my generation and I HATE it! I just needed to get this off my chest.

Grow up kid.

--------------------

user posted image
"You know you're like the A-bomb? Everybody is laughing and having a good time, then you show up and BAM!"
http://hamish-campbell.mybrute.com
L Bison
Posted: Apr 17 2009, 06:05 PM

TOASTY!

Member No.: 237

That's not really not fitting in with your generation, it's more not fitting in with the people around you (who like Twilight so are clearly stupid and have no taste so it's a good thing) you'll find people you fit in with later though so it isn't all bad.

--------------------

The ninja gardener created and controls all!
Bassetman
Posted: Apr 17 2009, 06:22 PM

Gentleman Skeleton

Member No.: 20

@Bison: He didn't ask if his award opinions were okay in someone else's eyes.

He's saying that he's not like them, sucky or not.

And I feel this too sometimes. But that's probably because I'm in a much more idiotic class then I should be.

Which will change in High School, thank god.

--------------------
M Bison
Posted: Apr 17 2009, 06:32 PM

Leader of Shadaloo, Soon ruler of the world

Member No.: 62

QUOTE (Bassetman @ Apr 17 2009, 06:22 PM)
@Bison: He didn't ask if his award opinions were okay in someone else's eyes.

He also said he hates his generation. I was pointing out a difference in opinion is not justification for this.

--------------------

user posted image
"You know you're like the A-bomb? Everybody is laughing and having a good time, then you show up and BAM!"
http://hamish-campbell.mybrute.com
Bassetman
Posted: Apr 17 2009, 06:36 PM

Gentleman Skeleton

Member No.: 20

So you added the signature snark for fun? lol

--------------------
GruntKilla06
Posted: Apr 17 2009, 07:23 PM

Defender of DC

Member No.: 54

QUOTE (M Bison @ Apr 17 2009, 06:32 PM)
He also said he hates his generation. I was pointing out a difference in opinion is not justification for this.

I think he meant he hates how he doesn't fit in, not that he hates his generation... unsure.gif

--------------------
Grunt Quotes:
"You think me too short to be Arbiter?"
"We make fire... sing songs?."
"Take off suit, get on knees! Then see who tough!"
Grunt 1: "I will miss you!" Grunt 2:"I will too...I guess."
For more: http://www.ask.com/bar?q=Halo+Grunt+Quotes...Unggoy%2FQuotes
SilverSurfer092
Posted: Apr 17 2009, 07:47 PM

IT'S OVER 9000!!!!!!

Member No.: 67

I think videogameman fails in this thread. Basing a generation off of one class? Videogameman, you do realize that your "generation" also includes the vast majority of the posters here, right?

--------------------
Darkender
Posted: Apr 17 2009, 08:06 PM

Mr. Ego

Member No.: 10

laugh.gif Too bad.

--------------------
treacherous
Posted: Apr 17 2009, 09:48 PM

Let Hammy have his Bison. I've got Zod.

Member No.: 37

The Four Generations:
Mature- World War old (your grandpa/ma) they hate noise, change and you kids on their lawns. Their role models are older than time.
Baby Boomers - Kids of the Matures (Yo mama) they are the majority of the world. The presidents, the company bosses, they are the adults. They had role models like Ghandi, Martin Luther King, John F. Kennedy
GenX - Me (the majority of the EF admins) they are the cynics, the sarcastics, the question everything/authority crowd. No role models (you have to earn our respect)
Millennials - All of you (except Solomon because nobody knows his age. /Grano's riding the edge) They are the kiddies. The Net generation. Raised by technology. Also known as the Trophy generation, because "no one loses" and everyone gets a "Thanks for Participating" trophy.

These are the four generations.

--------------------
Ursa: You are master of all you survey.
General Zod: [bored] So I was yesterday. And the day before.

QUOTE (SilverSurfer092 @ Apr 9 2009, 03:27 AM)
WTFYES  Treacherous is full of pwnage.
SilverSurfer092
Posted: Apr 17 2009, 09:50 PM

IT'S OVER 9000!!!!!!

Member No.: 67

Treach fails.

That last generation, which is the vast majority of posters here is known as the Me Generation. Everyone looks out for themselves and wants everything.

--------------------
Solomon
Posted: Apr 17 2009, 09:51 PM

Head Admin

Member No.: 3

Oldness is as oldness does.

--------------------

"The first shot rang out from somewhere and I heard a bullet wiz by my face. With my pump action shotgun ready, I shoot the first fool I see."

Grano's so gangster.
treacherous
Posted: Apr 17 2009, 09:55 PM

Let Hammy have his Bison. I've got Zod.

Member No.: 37

QUOTE (SilverSurfer092 @ Apr 17 2009, 09:50 PM)
Treach fails.

That last generation, which is the vast majority of posters here is known as the Me Generation. Everyone looks out for themselves and wants everything.

Oh Surfer, so full of loss. Remember who your dealing with.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2007/11/08/...in3475200.shtml

Surfer said:
WTFYES
Treacherous is full of pwnage

--------------------
Ursa: You are master of all you survey.
General Zod: [bored] So I was yesterday. And the day before.

QUOTE (SilverSurfer092 @ Apr 9 2009, 03:27 AM)
WTFYES  Treacherous is full of pwnage.
videogameman
Posted: Apr 17 2009, 09:56 PM

Lifelong Expert

Member No.: 55

I'm sorry. I should've thought first. I've always been spontanous. What i should've said was that i didn't fit in at my school and the kids choice awards voters. You can close this. Just needed to get it out. Again, Sorry.

--------------------

You're truely evil if you've destroyed books!-Bookman, a charecter I made.

Why is it that video games always take the fall? TV and movies are just as bad! So, i videogameman, became Wack Thompson, and campainged agianst movies and TV, removing attention from video games and saving the field.-videogameman, another charecter I made.
Solomon
Posted: Apr 17 2009, 09:57 PM

Head Admin

Member No.: 3

@Treacherous: Wait. How is there a generation gap between you, and grano. He's 28 and your 31.

--------------------

"The first shot rang out from somewhere and I heard a bullet wiz by my face. With my pump action shotgun ready, I shoot the first fool I see."

Grano's so gangster.
« Next Oldest | Rantings and Ravings | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Register Now

Topic OptionsPages: (3) [1] 2 3 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0313 seconds · Archive