zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to Haven Of Wiidom. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (4) « First ... 2 3 [4]  ( Go to first unread post )

Which video game character could solo Sephiroth?
Bloody_Freak
Posted: Apr 14 2009, 07:42 PM

Fiction God

Group: Members
Member No.: 33

QUOTE (Phalanx @ Apr 14 2009, 03:08 PM)
QUOTE (Bloody_Freak @ Apr 13 2009, 11:18 PM)
QUOTE (Phalanx @ Apr 13 2009, 03:36 PM)
Tabuu from SSBB could do it.

Off Waves = Trophy Sephiroth GG. Then Tabuu sells him at a nearby otaku convention in Akihibara, Tokyo for 500,000 Yen.

Nah, Tabuu was a very easy boss. I got his trophy on the first try without losing a life and on the hardest difficulty. Seph would own him.

Tabuu is no joke and it depends on what difficulty you beat him at. Even if you limit Tabuu to gameplay mechanics, his Off Waves are already a B**** to dodge.

And Tabuu has so many other random indescribable attacks out of his ass.

On the hardest difficulty

Did you miss that?

His off waves were the easiest thing in the world to dodge.... I dodged them no problem every time. Now, imagine if you could teleport while playing this... You seriously think Sephiroth is going to lose to someone who could be beaten by Pikachu? huh.gif

--------------------
Bloody_Freak
Posted: Apr 14 2009, 07:46 PM

Fiction God

QUOTE (Bandit @ Apr 13 2009, 10:17 PM)
Yep. Tabuu sucks monkey nuts.

Agreed.

--------------------
Phalanx
Posted: Apr 14 2009, 11:05 PM

Okami... Best Wii game I've played so far!

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

QUOTE (Bloody_Freak @ Apr 14 2009, 07:42 PM)

Off Waves = Trophy Sephiroth GG. Then Tabuu sells him at a nearby otaku convention in Akihibara, Tokyo for 500,000 Yen.

Nah, Tabuu was a very easy boss. I got his trophy on the first try without losing a life and on the hardest difficulty. Seph would own him.

Tabuu is no joke and it depends on what difficulty you beat him at. Even if you limit Tabuu to gameplay mechanics, his Off Waves are already a B**** to dodge.

Did you miss that?

His off waves were the easiest thing in the world to dodge.... I dodged them no problem every time. Now, imagine if you could teleport while playing this... You seriously think Sephiroth is going to lose to someone who could be beaten by Pikachu? huh.gif

Being beaten by Pikachu was necessary PIS, my friend, as if it was especially the one with insane amount of jobber aura.

and I could say Thanos is weak just cause Ryu could beat him in Marvel vs. Capcom 2.

--------------------
Bloody_Freak
Posted: Apr 14 2009, 11:39 PM

Fiction God

QUOTE (Phalanx @ Apr 14 2009, 07:05 PM)

Did you miss that?

Being beaten by Pikachu was necessary PIS, my friend, as if it was especially the one with insane amount of jobber aura.

and I could say Thanos is weak just cause Ryu could beat him in Marvel vs. Capcom 2.

But that's not cannon. Tabuu can be beaten by any character in the game and it is considered cannon for each of them.

--------------------
Phalanx
Posted: Apr 15 2009, 10:54 PM

Okami... Best Wii game I've played so far!

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

QUOTE (Bloody_Freak @ Apr 14 2009, 11:39 PM)
QUOTE (Phalanx @ Apr 14 2009, 07:05 PM)

Did you miss that?

But that's not cannon. Tabuu can be beaten by any character in the game and it is considered cannon for each of them.

Then that must mean Pikachu's jobber aura has been seriously upgraded in that game.

--------------------
« Next Oldest | Chit-Chat | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Register Now

Topic OptionsPages: (4) « First ... 2 3 [4] 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0327 seconds · Archive