Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Haven Of Wiidom. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Hancock vs Mr. Fix it, Fight on Haven

Who wins?
Hancock [ 1 ]  [33.33%]
Mr. Fix it [ 2 ]  [66.67%]
Total Votes: 3
Guests cannot vote 
Darkender
Posted on Apr 6 2009, 03:01 AM

Mr. Ego

Group: Members
Member No.: 10

I would put pics of them up, but I forgot how to do that. So I'm bout to wing this fight so I can show you guys how a set up's done.

"It seems Hancock's trail of destruction just doesn't stop. He has found himself in the middle of a chase and can't seem to miss any of the civilian cars." the news woman said.

Hancock flies after the run away car attempting to fly straight and avoid the signs over the highway. Hancock making his way to the car grabs the bumper stomping his feet into the ground causing the car to have a sudden stop. The sudden stop sends the driver flying out of the window. Hancock proceeds to place the car back down as he follows the man attempting to crawl away.

"You F*cked up now." he said as he pulled the man up by his shirt.
"Look what you caused me to do. You messed up now." He says as he brings the man closer to his face.
"Look, look I'm sorry about what I did. I'm sorry. Just take me to jail man!"

The police surrounded them and Hancock dropped the man to the floor as he flew off once again leaving his mess for the authorities to clean up.

"I'm sick and tired of Hancock. Him leaving the city will do nothing but help this city." the chief of police argued to his fellow policemen.
--------------------

On the outskirts of the city...

"I'm tired and I need a drink. And hey! This place looks like it's too devastated to mind little old me to take a drink." Mr. Fix it said as he walked past the destruction.

Hancock flying over noticed Mr. Fix it and landed in front of him drunk as usual.

"Hey! Hey, you monster!" Hancock was able to stumble out.

Mr. Fix it turned around slowly.

"I'm the protector of this here city and I'm gonna have to ask you to leave the...the..."
Hancock continued to search for the word as Mr. Fix began to walk towards him.

"Listen pal let's get you to somewhere where they can take care of you" Mr. Fix it said as he laid his huge hand on Hancocks shoulder.
Hancock looked up at Mr. Fix it....

The fight starts. Who do you think wins?

--------------------
MarvelFan15
Posted on Apr 10 2009, 11:08 PM

A God Among Heroes

Group: Members
Member No.: 232

If Hancock makes a comment about Hulk being green, then Joe will get really pissed, and wail on him.

--------------------
Points Hmm....

To All of Those who don't know me....

I am the thief in the night...watching in the shadows...waiting...
I am the Godslayer!
I am the Demon Tamer!
I am the World-Conqurer!

And for those of you who don't respect me...
You will...
user posted image
« Next Oldest | Normal Fights | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Register for Free

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0296 seconds · Archive