zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to Haven Of Wiidom. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

I hate school
boratz
Posted: Mar 31 2009, 09:20 PM

Mr. Sasquatch

Group: Members
Member No.: 94

I hate school, teachers, and all of that stuff. Guess what? Tomarrow is the day of UIL(if you don't know what that is. It is pretty much academic competitions). I signed up for a speaking event monthes ago. My teacher asked me what would I rather do; Impromtu speaking(which is pretty much what you can come up with on the top of your head), or Persausive speaking (Which is where you have to find a subject, and make a written speech over it. Also memorize the whole thing, and give the speech). I said I wanted to do Impromtu. Today we had a freakin' UIL, and the main UIL teacher in charge had me signed up for Persausive speaking. Now, I can't even go because I never practiced for it, or prepared myself for it.

--------------------
"War is fought with Weapons, but It is Won by Men" - General George Patton

SilverSurfer092
Posted: Mar 31 2009, 09:31 PM

IT'S OVER 9000!!!!!!

Group: Admin
Member No.: 67

QUOTE (boratz @ Mar 31 2009, 10:20 PM)
I hate school, teachers, and all of that stuff. Guess what? Tomarrow is the day of UIL(if you don't know what that is. It is pretty much academic competitions). I signed up for a speaking event monthes ago. My teacher asked me what would I rather do; Impromtu speaking(which is pretty much what you can come up with on the top of your head), or Persausive speaking (Which is where you have to find a subject, and make a written speech over it. Also memorize the whole thing, and give the speech). I said I wanted to do Impromtu. Today we had a freakin' UIL, and the main UIL teacher in charge had me signed up for Persausive speaking. Now, I can't even go because I never practiced for it, or prepared myself for it.

I love improve.

--------------------
Darkender
Posted: Mar 31 2009, 09:31 PM

Mr. Ego

Member No.: 10

I'm so glad that you feel secure enough with us to share your problems.

--------------------
boratz
Posted: Mar 31 2009, 09:34 PM

Mr. Sasquatch

Member No.: 94

QUOTE (Darkender @ Mar 31 2009, 09:31 PM)
I'm so glad that you feel secure enough with us to share your problems.

Well this is ranting and ravings, i'm just gettin' some stuff off my chest. it actually feels good.

--------------------
"War is fought with Weapons, but It is Won by Men" - General George Patton

GruntKilla06
Posted: Apr 1 2009, 03:29 AM

Defender of DC

Member No.: 54

QUOTE (boratz @ Mar 31 2009, 09:34 PM)
Well this is ranting and ravings, i'm just gettin' some stuff off my chest. it actually feels good.

It should. Or so I've been told... unsure.gif

--------------------
Grunt Quotes:
"You think me too short to be Arbiter?"
"We make fire... sing songs?."
"Take off suit, get on knees! Then see who tough!"
Grunt 1: "I will miss you!" Grunt 2:"I will too...I guess."
For more: http://www.ask.com/bar?q=Halo+Grunt+Quotes...Unggoy%2FQuotes
granobulax
Posted: Apr 1 2009, 05:03 AM

He's even got his hand over where I live...

Group: Admin
Member No.: 35

Perhaps it was the teacher's way of trying to get you to do something different from your comfort level. It's something everyone in highschool should get used to unfortunately. dry.gif

Anyways, that really sucks. I had teachers like that when I was in high school too.

--------------------

I scare little kids.
user posted image

QUOTE (treacherous @ Aug 16 2008, 12:12 PM)
RRRAOAAOAOAORRARRAA!!...  Blue lights and sirens rang through the night!! Yeah, they all wanna kill each other... HERE ME CITY!! THE STREETS BELONG TO THE GANGS NOW!! THIS IS THE NEW ORDER!! PREPARE FOR CHAOS!!

Solomon and I may be gangsta, but treach is the gangsta of the year!
« Next Oldest | Rantings and Ravings | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0377 seconds · Archive