zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to Haven Of Wiidom. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Alucard vs Alucard

Which super-vamp wins this?
Alucard (Hellsing) [ 4 ]  [80.00%]
Alucard (SOTN) [ 1 ]  [20.00%]
Total Votes: 5
Guests cannot vote 
Godzilla_Addict
Posted on Jan 11 2008, 10:49 PM

Unregistered

Alucard (Hellsing)
user posted image

Powers/Weapons:

Alucard has two signature weapons, a pair of oversized and overpowered handguns named the .454 Casull and the Jackal.

Immortality (which may or may not be connected with how many souls he has absorbed)

Regeneration (Alucard's ability to regenerate is considerably greater than any other vampire's, and may be due to the Hellsing family's experimentation. He has regenerated from a pool of blood and from being blown to shreds by gunfire.)

Superhuman acute senses

Incredible accuracy (Alucard has been known to hit targets at great range using handguns while looking the other way)

Superhuman strength (limits are unknown, but Alucard can rip people apart "as if they were wet tissue paper")

Superhuman speed (He can move faster than can be seen)

Intangibility: The ability to pass through solid objects

Invisibility (He seems to turn invisible for a moment when fighting Incognito in the anime.)

The ability to defy gravity to a certain extent (such as leaping incredible distances and running up walls)

Manipulation of shadows into physical form (although vampires controlling shadows isn't unheard of, the artwork sometimes makes it difficult to distinguish between blood and shadows)

The ability to summon familiars, including a giant, amorphous hellhound (which Walter calls "Baskerville"), and other creatures such as bats and insects.

Shapeshifting (Alucard can transform himself or parts of himself into bats, insects, snakes, hellhounds, a little girl, an amorphous mass of darkness, and many other forms)

The ability to control the weather to an unknown limit, as demonstrated by the fog created when he returned to London aboard the H.M.S Eagle.

Teleportation

Telekinesis

Telepathy

Mind reading

Mind Control/Hypnosis

The ability to suck a person's blood and absorb their soul and, consequently, their knowledge and memories.

The ability to absorb blood through his clothes and skin, as he does with Luke Valentine's blood after his hellhound had eaten Luke's body.

The ability to create vampire servants (it is possible that Alucard is no longer able to create ghouls, perhaps due to the Hellsing family's experiments with him)

The ability to hibernate (Alucard was able to survive for twenty years without blood, but was able to fight at his usual level of strength after drinking no more than a mouthful of Integra's)

Apparent immunity or great resistance to the weaknesses most vampires possess.

VS

Alucard (Castlevania: Symphony of the Night)
user posted image

Description: The Son of Count Vlad Tepes, Half-Vampire, Is Technically Immortal.

Abilities: Can conjure lava, fireballs, meteors. Can summon Spirits. Has Vampiric Speed/Strength, Can Steal the Lifeforce of enemies, can shapeshift into a Wolf/Bat/Gas Cloud. Can use any Shield with the Shieldrod to summon things and increase his abilites.

Sword Weapons: Alucard Sword (can warp behind enemy and slash them twice, then warp back); Zwei Hander (giant 2 handed German Sword); Gurthang (bloody One Handed Sword that attacks with more force each time Alucards Aura pulsates); Heaven Sword (indestuctable sword that flies at the enemy and returns); Sword Familiar (Powerful Demon Sword which can conjure it's brother into combat); Rune Sword (much faster version of the Heaven Sword); Crissaegrim (Sword that exists in an 8x6 sideways "U" shape infront of Alucard that cuts the enemy every 1/20 of a second [not 1/12 as I thought]); Sword of Dawn (large 2 handed Sword that summons Elite Skeleton Warriors).

Mace Weapons: Holy Rod (effective against Evil and Undead); Star Flail (flail with star point on the end); Shield Rod (can combo with any shield to summon or increase Alucards abilities)

Fist Weapons: Iron Knuckles (Martial Art knuckles that allow Alucard to rapidly punch for 10 seconds); Fist of Tulgar (Knucklers that shoot fireballs).

Armor: Alucard Mail (Alucards custon armor that resists Fire Ice and Lightning); Gods Garb (extremely tough armor), Dracula's Tunic (armor that increases Alucards casting abilities).

Head Armor: Dragon Helm (Frightens enemies and Lowers their DEF); Wizards Hat (increases casting ability greatly)

Shields: Alucard Shield (blocks all projectiles, combos with Shieldrod to empower shield to do 255 every 1/20 second to what it touches and heal Alucard by 8 every 1/20 of a second); Dark Shield (gives protection from Dark, combos with Shield Rod to summon demons and blobs from hell); Fire Shield (gives protection from Fire based attacks, combos with Shield Rod to create 3 flame dragons); Medusa Shield (combos with Shield Rod to fire rays of petrification); Skull Shield (combos with Shield Rod to create giat ray of energy dealing 110dmg every 1/20 of a second).

Subweapon: Aguena (causes Lightning bolts to disrupt from Alucards body into the target).

Feats/Accomplishments: Just to keep it short, Alucard has killed creatures like Cerebus, Killed Death himself, and slain the Ruler of the Underworld Galamother. Has also killed a doppleganger of himself, killed Scylla, and Dracula on several occasions. There are ALOT more, but that's just to keep it short.

(^thanks goes out to The One Freeman for these stats)
hamboy
Posted on Jan 11 2008, 10:53 PM

Unregistered

I don't know who wins, (Never played SOTN) But still

"No, this is farewell, my master Integra."
Best death scene in a long time.
The Sharpshooter
Posted on Jan 11 2008, 11:01 PM

Unregistered

Umm, let's see. Says here that Alucard(SOTN) Can summon lava, Fireballs, and Meteors.
Alucard(Hellsing)'s got a pair of Oversized and way Overpowered handguns.
Hmm, Technology always smashes magic in my book, I'm giving it to the Vamp who uses ammo.
DataSnake
Posted on Jan 14 2008, 05:51 PM

Emperor of Mankind

Group: Members
Member No.: 9

QUOTE (hamboy @ Jan 11 2008, 10:53 PM)

Alucard died?

--------------------
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!
hamboy
Posted on Jan 14 2008, 06:01 PM

Unregistered

QUOTE (DataSnake @ Jan 14 2008, 05:51 PM)
QUOTE (hamboy @ Jan 11 2008, 10:53 PM)

Alucard died?

In the manga, yes.
« Next Oldest | Normal Fights | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0688 seconds · Archive