Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Haven Of Wiidom. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Forum Rules RP Rules

Golden Rule: NO GOD MODING. It destroys the fun for everyone. Less significant rules: 1. Don't be a douche. Be fair. 2. DO NOT set up your own story and if someone has an action going against it, you can't tell them to take the action back. Adapt and move around it. More will be added as we go along.

Pages: (3) 1 [2] 3  ( Go to first unread post )

Mythical War Zone, ITS TIMEEEEEEE!!!!!!
Ethan
Posted: Mar 21 2009, 10:41 PM

The Gorram Hypocyte™

Group: Members
Member No.: 82

QUOTE (Ethan @ Mar 21 2009, 10:18 PM)
Alright, I'm back after doing my geometery!!!! Alright, looks like its only Jailer, Nicker, Ripper. Pseudo are you in? Bah, of course you are, just include your location when you can, also your group anywhere on here. alright, you all are in your location from the beginning with your money, you can decide what you wish to do, build a new building, mine for ores or gold, capture animals to breed into a new army (must be within the limits, also must be supernatural!). Set up outposts for warning of future enemy invasions if you want but some of this costs money (especially building and breeding [food]). Oh yes, I'll list the costs of stuff like this in the OCC.

I'll start first.

I set half of my men into constructing a armory for storage of weapons and upgrades on them. I set my other half into buildng a wall at the entrance of the cave, I join in.

Wall costs: five grand
Armory: fifteen grand

80,000 left.

Rippers turn, I'll post the prices soon.

Edit:
Walls, barriers, barricades, small upgrades to any buildings are worth five grand.
Major buildings are all worth fifteen grand. varieties described in OCC.
Breeding pens and food for the animals are ten grand.
upgrading weapons and forging them cost five hundred per unit, collected ores reduce the cost by 250.

Pseudo, PM if you do not agree with them. Oh yes, please post one action for each group and leader, you may temporarily split the squads in half for two actions instead of one.

RIPPER'S TURN

Ripper? its your turn, read the quote post for further understanding of what you can do, man I feel like a woman, nag nag nag.
The Ripper
Posted: Mar 22 2009, 12:06 AM

Knight of the Ivory Axe

Member No.: 12

Liharajh sends sixof his men to build a settlement. He sends the rest of his men to build and armory.

Total gold: 75000

Like this Ethan?

--------------------

QUOTE ("Friedrich Nietzsche")
He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster... when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you...
Ethan
Posted: Mar 22 2009, 12:21 AM

The Gorram Hypocyte™

QUOTE (The Ripper @ Mar 22 2009, 12:06 AM)
Liharajh sends three of his men to build a settlement. He sends three men to build a wall, three to build an armory, and the rest to build an animal pen to collect food.

Total gold:550,000

please read rules again. you only have 100,000, gold, where the rest come from? you can split your men in half to do two tasks instead of one ONLY. your guy counts as his own action. mhh, this is getting confusing no? alright. you repost.
The Ripper
Posted: Mar 22 2009, 12:25 AM

Knight of the Ivory Axe

QUOTE (Ethan @ Mar 21 2009, 05:21 PM)
Liharajh  sends three of his men to build a settlement.  He sends three men to build a wall, three to build an armory, and the rest to build an animal pen to collect food.

please read rules again. you only have 100,000, gold, where the rest come from? you can split your men in half to do two tasks instead of one ONLY. your guy counts as his own action. mhh, this is getting confusing no? alright. you repost.

OOC:Oops! I meant 55,000 gold. Silly me

--------------------

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster... when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you...
Jailer411
Posted: Mar 22 2009, 12:27 AM

The one and only.

Member No.: 175

I send half of my men outside of the mine to the rocky roof above. I order them to build barricades around the mine for protection.

95,000 left. Please post the other costs as soon as you can, that's when I start the serious constuctions. Alsom expect my PM of the powers soon.

--------------------
4/24/11 8:48CMT

Signature has been changed, forum remains locked.
Ethan
Posted: Mar 22 2009, 12:27 AM

The Gorram Hypocyte™

QUOTE (The Ripper @ Mar 22 2009, 12:25 AM)
QUOTE (Ethan @ Mar 21 2009, 05:21 PM)
Liharajh  sends three of his men to build a settlement.  He sends three men to build a wall, three to build an armory, and the rest to build an animal pen to collect food.

OOC:Oops! I meant 55,000 gold. Silly me

its fine, so which action do you wish to take away? you can have three due to splitting up a standard squad of twelve or ten men combined with your leader? sorry for the limits, it makes it easier on me and everyone else.
Ethan
Posted: Mar 22 2009, 12:29 AM

The Gorram Hypocyte™

QUOTE (Jailer411 @ Mar 22 2009, 12:27 AM)
I send half of my men outside of the mine to the rocky roof above. I order them to build barricades around the mine for protection.

95,000 left. Please post the other costs as soon as you can, that's when I start the serious constuctions. Alsom expect my PM of the powers soon.

I have Jailer, here.

Walls, barriers, barricades, small upgrades to any buildings are worth five grand.
upgrading weapons and forging them cost five hundred per unit, collected ores reduce the cost by 250.
The Ripper
Posted: Mar 22 2009, 12:32 AM

Knight of the Ivory Axe

Did I improve Ethan?

--------------------

Ethan
Posted: Mar 22 2009, 12:38 AM

The Gorram Hypocyte™

Liharajh sends sixof his men to build a settlement. He sends the rest of his men to build and armory.

Total gold: 75000

Like this Ethan?

yes, I am sorry for the confusion, the next time I make a rp, I'll clear everything up, this is my second one. you're doing great. NICKER! JAILER! you're up biggrin.gif
nicker
Posted: Mar 22 2009, 12:43 AM

Expert

Member No.: 223

Alright, I'm back after doing my geometery!!!! Alright, looks like its only Jailer, Nicker, Ripper. Pseudo are you in? Bah, of course you are, just include your location when you can, also your group anywhere on here. alright, you all are in your location from the beginning with your money, you can decide what you wish to do, build a new building, mine for ores or gold, capture animals to breed into a new army (must be within the limits, also must be supernatural!). Set up outposts for warning of future enemy invasions if you want but some of this costs money (especially building and breeding [food]). Oh yes, I'll list the costs of stuff like this in the OCC.

I'll start first.

I set half of my men into constructing a armory for storage of weapons and upgrades on them. I set my other half into buildng a wall at the entrance of the cave, I join in.

80,000 left.

Edit:

Pseudo, PM if you do not agree with them. Oh yes, please post one action for each group and leader, you may temporarily split the squads in half for two actions instead of one.

RIPPER'S TURN

I put three of my zombies outside my barbwired wall with spikes in the water below.

700,000 left.

--------------------
Jailer411
Posted: Mar 22 2009, 12:51 AM

The one and only.

I send half of my men outside of the mine to the rocky roof above. I order them to build barricades around the mine for protection. I send part of the other half to the very back of the mine to start a animal pen. I send the last part of my army to upgrade the weapons.

84,750 left.

--------------------

Ethan
Posted: Mar 22 2009, 01:01 AM

The Gorram Hypocyte™

QUOTE (nicker @ Mar 22 2009, 12:43 AM)

Edit:

RIPPER'S TURN

I put three of my zombies outside my barbwired wall with spikes in the water below.

700,000 left.

three zombies underwater with spikes? you must make the weapons as you never stated you zombies had the spikes, another thing, you only have one hundred grand, that's it, you need to find a way to increase your money, there's a bank if you need some...............

Jailer, good, you need an armory to upgrade, but this time it'll be like simple upgrades (sharpening, stuff like that) I'll assume you mean your leader does the upgrading as you used both halves.

MI TURN!!!!!

I send half of my men into the caves inside the fortress to search for ores while I have my other half build a dragon pen. I go reinforce the wall with spikes and bars

Pen: ten thousand
reiforcing: five thousand

65, thousand left.
Ethan
Posted: Mar 22 2009, 01:03 AM

The Gorram Hypocyte™

Nicker's turn, you must make corrections, Pseudo, please react to my search of the ores. after this, it will be Ripper's turn, good so far.
Jailer411
Posted: Mar 22 2009, 01:07 AM

The one and only.

QUOTE (nicker @ Mar 21 2009, 06:43 PM)

I'll start first.

80,000 left.

Edit:

RIPPER'S TURN

700,000 left.

That was nicker's turn I just qouted, and as you can see, there are revisions needed.

--------------------

Ethan
Posted: Mar 22 2009, 01:10 AM

The Gorram Hypocyte™

yes, *sigh* if I was an admin.....................
« Next Oldest | RP Boards | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
zIFBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Register Now

Topic OptionsPages: (3) 1 [2] 3 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0360 seconds · Archive