Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Haven Of Wiidom. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Forum Rules RP Rules

Golden Rule: NO GOD MODING. It destroys the fun for everyone. Less significant rules: 1. Don't be a douche. Be fair. 2. DO NOT set up your own story and if someone has an action going against it, you can't tell them to take the action back. Adapt and move around it. More will be added as we go along.

Pages: (6) 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

War of the Great Old Ones RP, The Official RP
Jailer411
Posted: Mar 22 2009, 12:00 AM

The one and only.

Group: Members
Member No.: 175

QUOTE (The Ripper @ Mar 21 2009, 05:52 PM)
Lady Ralak had her scorpion tail hair flowing from her head. The "hair" covered her breasts similar to Lady Godiva. her lower half was a scorpion body and tail, with a humanoid upper half. She fired an arrow at Tensheron and spoke, "I am a Great Old!" She recovered from the blows dealt to her. She then uses her infamous poison stare at Tensheron.

Tesheron amazed at her stupidty looked down while using the reflection of one of his swords to see. "Not the smartest Great Old here I see?" I'll use this sword's reflection to avoid your stare, while I do battle with the other sword!" Tesheron charged yet again, flipping in the air behind Ralak again, and aimed for her scorpions tail. Now being behind her he raised his other sword, but was still ready to use it if she turned her poison stare on him.

--------------------
4/24/11 8:48CMT

Signature has been changed, forum remains locked.
nicker
Posted: Mar 22 2009, 12:01 AM

Expert

Member No.: 223

QUOTE (Jailer411 @ Mar 22 2009, 12:00 AM)
Tesheron amazed at her stupidty looked down while using the reflection of one of his swords to see. "Not the smartest Great Old here I see?" I'll use this sword's reflection to avoid your stare, while I do battle with the other sword!" Tesheron charged yet again, flipping in the air behind Ralak again, and aimed for her scorpions tail. Now being behind her he raised his other sword, but was still ready to use it if she turned her poison stare on him.

Asteroth jumps and puts his ax to your neck. Die fool.

--------------------
Jailer411
Posted: Mar 22 2009, 12:02 AM

The one and only.

QUOTE (nicker @ Mar 21 2009, 06:01 PM)
Asteroth jumps and puts his ax to your neck. Die fool.

OOC: I thought that you're fighting Ethan...

--------------------

The Ripper
Posted: Mar 22 2009, 12:03 AM

Knight of the Ivory Axe

Member No.: 12

QUOTE (nicker @ Mar 21 2009, 04:56 PM)
QUOTE (Jailer411 @ Mar 21 2009, 11:44 PM)
QUOTE (The Ripper @ Mar 21 2009, 05:09 PM)
OOC: Yes, but I was a bit busy and all.

Teichan's wife, Lady Ralak appeared.  "You are a fool for challenging my lover!" She challenged to Tensheron.

"Speak for yourself foul demon" spoke Tensheron as he pulled his swords out of their holsters. "Die!" he roared as he leaped at tje nearest minion of Teichan. Tensheron weaved his away behind the rouges side, until he was at his back. Crossing his swords in a "X", he struck, chopping the head of his opponent off. "Teichan's side can't be illed with weaklings, where are the Great Olds?" he thought to himself, watching Fonrok-Ka's battle.

Grabs you by the back of the hair.

Hey lady let me take of this wimp.

"He is my target, focus on your own. I may be a female, but I am NOT helpless!" She said as she fired another arrow at Tensheron.

"Look who's talking. I am immune to my stare!" she gloated as she used her tail stinger to squirt caustic venom at Tensheron's eyes.

--------------------

QUOTE ("Friedrich Nietzsche")
He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster... when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you...
Jailer411
Posted: Mar 22 2009, 12:09 AM

The one and only.

QUOTE (The Ripper @ Mar 21 2009, 06:03 PM)

Teichan's wife, Lady Ralak appeared.  "You are a fool for challenging my lover!" She challenged to Tensheron.

"Speak for yourself foul demon" spoke Tensheron as he pulled his swords out of their holsters. "Die!" he roared as he leaped at tje nearest minion of Teichan. Tensheron weaved his away behind the rouges side, until he was at his back. Crossing his swords in a "X", he struck, chopping the head of his opponent off. "Teichan's side can't be illed with weaklings, where are the Great Olds?" he thought to himself, watching Fonrok-Ka's battle.

"He is my target, focus on your own. I may be a female, but I am NOT helpless!" She said as she fired another arrow at Tensheron.

"Look who's talking. I am immune to my stare!" she gloated as she used her tail stinger to squirt caustic venom at Tensheron's eyes.

Tesheron used the broad side of his sword to deflect the venom. Backing away quickly he spoke, "I'll have to stay away from the tail and the stare." Tesheron looked at Ralak's feet(or whatever she walks with) to know where she is at all time. "Now I can fight without getting killed by your stare." Tesheron brandished his double sword and hacked away at one of Ralak's arms, holding the other sword up at defense.

"Fight your own battle wrench!" Tesheron spoke violently at Asteroth.

--------------------

nicker
Posted: Mar 22 2009, 12:10 AM

Expert

QUOTE (Jailer411 @ Mar 22 2009, 12:02 AM)
OOC: I thought that you're fighting Ethan...

occ: Meh he is getting boring. Besides I want to fight you.

--------------------
The Ripper
Posted: Mar 22 2009, 12:12 AM

Knight of the Ivory Axe

QUOTE (Jailer411 @ Mar 21 2009, 05:09 PM)
QUOTE (The Ripper @ Mar 21 2009, 06:03 PM)

Tesheron used the broad side of his sword to deflect the venom. Backing away quickly he spoke, "I'll have to stay away from the tail and the stare." Tesheron looked at Ralak's feet(or whatever she walks with) to know where she is at all time. "Now I can fight without getting killed by your stare." Tesheron brandished his double sword and hacked away at one of Ralak's arms, holding the other sword up at defense.

"Fight your own battle wrench!" Tesheron spoke violently at Asteroth.

She becomes injured, but quickly regenerates. Lady Ralak then grabs Tensheron with her seducing, but powerful hands. "Look at my eyes!" she said. Despite her scorpion features, she is an expert temptress.

--------------------

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster... when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you...
Ethan
Posted: Mar 22 2009, 12:17 AM

The Gorram Hypocyte™

Member No.: 82

I appear right behind Ateroth, drop my sycthe which disappears and I grab him by the neck, "FOR ENUNK!!!!!!!" and pile drive him into snake lady and kick him off of her, ".....you shall not feast upon my comrade!" I say to her then bound after the big beast.
The Ripper
Posted: Mar 22 2009, 12:19 AM

Knight of the Ivory Axe

QUOTE (Ethan @ Mar 21 2009, 05:17 PM)
I appear right behind Ateroth, drop my sycthe which disappears and I grab him by the neck, "FOR ENUNK!!!!!!!" and pile drive him into snake lady and kick him off of her, ".....you shall not feast upon my comrade!" I say to her then bound after the big beast.

OOC: She's a scorpion lady, not a snake lady.

"Prepare to be drained of sight!" she shrieked as she squirted caustic venom at Fonrok-Ka's eyes.

--------------------

Jailer411
Posted: Mar 22 2009, 12:20 AM

The one and only.

QUOTE (The Ripper @ Mar 21 2009, 06:12 PM)

She becomes injured, but quickly regenerates. Lady Ralak then grabs Tensheron with her seducing, but powerful hands. "Look at my eyes!" she said. Despite her scorpion features, she is an expert temptress.

Closing his eyes, Tensheron kicked at Ralak's torso, pushing him out of her grasp sending him in a backflip. "You can't tempt me if I get away fast enough", Tesheron goaded. He then pulled out a chain from one of his robe pockets and attched each one of his swords to a different end of it. Twisting it above his head in a circle, he sent one of the chained swords flying in a mad arch toward Ralak.

--------------------

The Ripper
Posted: Mar 22 2009, 12:22 AM

Knight of the Ivory Axe

QUOTE (Jailer411 @ Mar 21 2009, 05:20 PM)
QUOTE (The Ripper @ Mar 21 2009, 06:12 PM)

She becomes injured, but quickly regenerates.  Lady Ralak then grabs Tensheron with her seducing, but powerful hands.  "Look at my eyes!" she said.  Despite her scorpion features, she is an expert temptress.

Closing his eyes, Tensheron kicked at Ralak's torso, pushing him out of her grasp sending him in a backflip. "You can't tempt me if I get away fast enough", Tesheron goaded. He then pulled out a chain from one of his robe pockets and attched each one of his swords to a different end of it. Twisting it above his head in a circle, he sent one of the chained swords flying in a mad arch toward Ralak.

She is knocked back as she blocked with her bow. "Although I lie on the ground, I can still fight!" Lady Ralak smirked. She fires a poisoned and explosive arrow that leaves a poison cloud in the arrow's wake.

--------------------

Ethan
Posted: Mar 22 2009, 12:23 AM

The Gorram Hypocyte™

I keep kicking Ateroth around with my feet, "...........are you dead already?"
Ethan
Posted: Mar 22 2009, 12:25 AM

The Gorram Hypocyte™

QUOTE (The Ripper @ Mar 22 2009, 12:19 AM)

"Prepare to be drained of sight!" she shrieked as she squirted caustic venom at Fonrok-Ka's eyes.

OCC: ? how do you squirt this in my eyers if I am over there with the brute? but whatever.

"............pain is nothing!" My eyes come back, "..........." I then continue kicking the crap out of the brute, I repeat the same statement in prior post again.
The Ripper
Posted: Mar 22 2009, 12:28 AM

Knight of the Ivory Axe

QUOTE (Ethan @ Mar 21 2009, 05:25 PM)
QUOTE (The Ripper @ Mar 22 2009, 12:19 AM)

OCC: ? how do you squirt this in my eyers if I am over there with the brute? but whatever.

"............pain is nothing!" My eyes come back, "..........." I then continue kicking the crap out of the brute, I repeat the same statement in prior post again.

OOC: We are all omnipotent cosmic entities!

--------------------

nicker
Posted: Mar 22 2009, 12:30 AM

Expert

QUOTE (Ethan @ Mar 22 2009, 12:23 AM)
I keep kicking Ateroth around with my feet, "...........are you dead already?"

I grab your foot and glare. I am gonna kick the crap out of you.... I then piledrive you into the ground and shove you in deeper by pressing you down with my boot.

--------------------
« Next Oldest | RP Boards | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Register Now

Topic OptionsPages: (6) 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... Last »

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0813 seconds · Archive