zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to Haven Of Wiidom. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Forum Rules RP Rules

Golden Rule: NO GOD MODING. It destroys the fun for everyone. Less significant rules: 1. Don't be a douche. Be fair. 2. DO NOT set up your own story and if someone has an action going against it, you can't tell them to take the action back. Adapt and move around it. More will be added as we go along.

Pages: (6) « First ... 2 3 [4] 5 6  ( Go to first unread post )

VGM vs. VGA, Here you go VGA
videogameman
Posted: Mar 12 2009, 12:56 AM

Lifelong Expert

Group: Members
Member No.: 55

D'OH! I squeeze VGa in between a rock and a hard place.

--------------------

You're truely evil if you've destroyed books!-Bookman, a charecter I made.

Why is it that video games always take the fall? TV and movies are just as bad! So, i videogameman, became Wack Thompson, and campainged agianst movies and TV, removing attention from video games and saving the field.-videogameman, another charecter I made.
VG_Addict
Posted: Mar 12 2009, 01:48 AM

Veteran

Member No.: 38

I come out and grab VGM's arms.

"Wanna know what my favorite book is? A Farewell to ARMS!!!!" I quip as I rip VGM's arms right out of their sockets.

--------------------
Leo Sanders
Posted: Mar 12 2009, 01:57 AM

Monkey King of Haven

Member No.: 42

Starts disco dancing.

--------------------
Never give up! 08-05-92

user posted image

videogameman
Posted: Mar 12 2009, 12:51 PM

Lifelong Expert

Suddenly, I regrow my arms, because I'm Godzilla Junior! {Godzilla scream} I fire a radioactive blast at VGA, step on him, and use him as a toothpick.

--------------------

Why is it that video games always take the fall? TV and movies are just as bad! So, i videogameman, became Wack Thompson, and campainged agianst movies and TV, removing attention from video games and saving the field.-videogameman, another charecter I made.
VG_Addict
Posted: Mar 13 2009, 06:03 PM

Veteran

I jab you right in the gums, and you drop me. I then turn into King Ghidorah and hit you with a gravity beam, which lifts you up in the air, and drops you down to the ground.

--------------------
videogameman
Posted: Mar 13 2009, 09:41 PM

Lifelong Expert

Suddenly, I start insulting you with Yo' Mama jokes.

Yo mama so fat when she wears a yellow raincoat, people said "Taxi!"

Yo mama so stupid when she saw the NC-17 (under 17 not admitted) sign, she went home and got 16 friends!

Yo mama so greasy Texaco buys Oil from her!

Yo mama has 10 fingers--all on the same hand!

Yo mama so skinny she hula hoops with a cheerio!

These break your heart, and drop to the ground and cry.

--------------------

VG_Addict
Posted: Mar 13 2009, 09:55 PM

Veteran

I take the shards of my heart, and stab VGM with them.

"Oh, and by the way, yo mama's like Burger King: Have it your way!" I quip as I stab VGM.

--------------------
videogameman
Posted: Mar 13 2009, 10:01 PM

Lifelong Expert

No! You fool! You said his name! Suddenly, the Burger King appears behind VGa and does horrible, unspeakable things to him.

--------------------

VG_Addict
Posted: Mar 13 2009, 10:11 PM

Veteran

I summon Pennywise, and he and BK go off to......yeah.

I then give VGM a really nasty hangnail! teu42.gif

--------------------
videogameman
Posted: Mar 13 2009, 10:12 PM

Lifelong Expert

To counter, I give VGA brand new skateboard! He immetidly rides it off a cliff and bails hard.

--------------------

VG_Addict
Posted: Mar 13 2009, 10:15 PM

Veteran

Luckily, I had a spare parachute.

I then take VGM into a filthy port-a-potty and shove his head in the toilet, while screaming, "SMELL IT!!! SMELL IT!!!!!" at him.

--------------------
videogameman
Posted: Mar 13 2009, 10:18 PM

Lifelong Expert

I stop. Why are we fighting? We both enjoy video games and are random. VGa nods his head in agreement. we sit down and have a soothing cup of tea. But I poisioned his cup with the virus of Micheal Jacksoniaes! teu42.gif He starts to morph into the form of Jackson and is mobbed by angry fans and parents.

--------------------

VG_Addict
Posted: Mar 13 2009, 10:20 PM

Veteran

I tell my fans that VGM was the one that spread the rumors about me touching boys, and they attack him. After they're done beating him up, I turn back to normal, shove him back into the port-a-potty, lock the door, and give the side a good, hard kick, which knocks it over on its side.

--------------------
videogameman
Posted: Mar 13 2009, 10:21 PM

Lifelong Expert

That brings out the sewer gators! Led by Killer Croc, they attack VGA and drag him trough the tolietr into the sewers. I follow.

--------------------

VG_Addict
Posted: Mar 13 2009, 10:23 PM

Veteran

Suddenly, the Ninja Turtles come in and kill all the gators, including Killer Croc. I thank them, and tell them that VGM is really Shredder in disguise, and they beat him within an inch of his life. I then pay them with all the pizza they can eat.

--------------------
« Next Oldest | RP Boards | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (6) « First ... 2 3 [4] 5 6 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0363 seconds · Archive