zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
zIFBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to Haven Of Wiidom. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (6) [1] 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

Darth Pool is back, And he brought a friend,,,
Darth Pool
Posted: Mar 8 2009, 04:38 PM

Walker of the Night, Insanity incarnate

Group: Members
Member No.: 24

Hey guys, Been a while and now I'm finally back, For those who don't know me I was a poster a while ago and I havent been posting in a long while. So here I am I speacilize in theatrical matches and conversations between several different characters. (Though my favorite is Alucard and Daedpools conversations XD)

Anything you might want to know about me is readily availible, if not you might wanna ask me here or anywhere I don't care, I know alot about relitively all of the characters I use as well as alot of the characters YOU use so don't think what I'm saying is being pulled out of my ass, I do research before I send out a reply and I make sure that what I'm saying is true before I send it because of random people yelling out "OMG WTF NOOB, u dun no wAt ur s4ing I no al abot this, ur stupid roflmao"

--------------------
"He stalks the night and yet his powers wont let him be. They talk to him but he doesn't want to listen, He is the insanity of the night."
Solomon
Posted: Mar 8 2009, 04:51 PM

Head Admin

Group: Admin
Member No.: 3

NOOB!!!

--------------------

"The first shot rang out from somewhere and I heard a bullet wiz by my face. With my pump action shotgun ready, I shoot the first fool I see."

Grano's so gangster.
nicker
Posted: Mar 8 2009, 05:10 PM

Expert

Member No.: 223

QUOTE (Darth Pool @ Mar 8 2009, 04:38 PM)
Hey guys, Been a while and now I'm finally back, For those who don't know me I was a poster a while ago and I havent been posting in a long while. So here I am I speacilize in theatrical matches and conversations between several different characters. (Though my favorite is Alucard and Daedpools conversations XD)

Anything you might want to know about me is readily availible, if not you might wanna ask me here or anywhere I don't care, I know alot about relitively all of the characters I use as well as alot of the characters YOU use so don't think what I'm saying is being pulled out of my ass, I do research before I send out a reply and I make sure that what I'm saying is true before I send it because of random people yelling out "OMG WTF NOOB, u dun no wAt ur s4ing I no al abot this, ur stupid roflmao"

... Uh sorry pal I wasnt a member when you were here.

--------------------
nicker
Posted: Mar 8 2009, 05:11 PM

Expert

Member No.: 223

QUOTE (nicker @ Mar 8 2009, 05:10 PM)
QUOTE (Darth Pool @ Mar 8 2009, 04:38 PM)

... Uh sorry pal I wasnt a member when you were here.

JK!! Its me Nd4.

--------------------
Darth Pool
Posted: Mar 8 2009, 05:15 PM

Nice to see you again, Oh and wolvie?

WTF H4X!! U n00b!! I'ma kill ur goldfish!

--------------------
"He stalks the night and yet his powers wont let him be. They talk to him but he doesn't want to listen, He is the insanity of the night."
Solomon
Posted: Mar 8 2009, 05:19 PM

Head Admin

Member No.: 3

QUOTE (Darth Pool @ Mar 8 2009, 05:15 PM)
Nice to see you again, Oh and wolvie?

WTF H4X!! U n00b!! I'ma kill ur goldfish!

tongue.gif u lef t u hav 2 star t ova! laugh.gif

--------------------

"The first shot rang out from somewhere and I heard a bullet wiz by my face. With my pump action shotgun ready, I shoot the first fool I see."

Grano's so gangster.
Guardian of Nesh
Posted: Mar 8 2009, 05:33 PM

A mole of legendarinesss

Member No.: 68

QUOTE (Darth Pool @ Mar 8 2009, 11:38 AM)

Welcome back.

--------------------

'I'm going to die; if this wasteland doesn't kill me the Avatars will. I'm the last Technomancer; as I go so goes my culture.' The thought was serene, not fearful at all. If he was going to die, he'd die fighting; he'd make sure that the Technomancers were never forgotten. Morshan Sakru: The Last Technomancer would be a name all Avatar would shutter at the thought of for etenity. Morshan now knew what happened to a man who had nothing left to live for but vengence: he became a monster.
The Ripper
Posted: Mar 8 2009, 06:44 PM

Knight of the Ivory Axe

Member No.: 12

QUOTE (Darth Pool @ Mar 8 2009, 09:38 AM)

Welcome back!

--------------------

QUOTE ("Friedrich Nietzsche")
He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster... when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you...
Pseudonym
Posted: Mar 8 2009, 06:59 PM

FPL Failure

Member No.: 203

Do you still Have Deadpool and Alucard convo?

--------------------

Give me half.
Darth Pool
Posted: Mar 8 2009, 09:30 PM

QUOTE (Pseudonym @ Mar 8 2009, 06:59 PM)
Do you still Have Deadpool and Alucard convo?

Damn straight I do, here it

During a dark night, The weather seemed to be less than favorable to anything higher than fifty feet. This affected him, He could only see a couple meters out and this bothered him to no end.

"Ugh, Why does the night when I take my vacation in London have to be pea soup-thicky like?" He mumbled, while couching in front of a gargoyle, "I even got the creepy standing in front of a gargoyle-super hero thing going and no one can see me!" After a bit of a staring contest with the fog Deadpool decided to jump from his point atop Big Ben. The air whistling past him one thing came to mind before he hit the ground. "Maybe I should listen to my tingling Common Sense™ once in a-" He was then cut short by a rush of air pushing him the complete opposite direction.

"Well....Wasn't I supposed to be down there?" Deadpool asked no one in particular as he landed back next to his Gargoyle.

"You would have died where it not for me...." A shadow said as it walked into the light of the clock.

Deadpool whipped around to come face to face with...."Hey!" Deadpool said but finding no one, "The voices in my head going a little overboard with the theatrics this time?" Scratching his head.

"Behind you." Whispered the voice again.

Whipping around again he found nothing. "This is getting me no where, Lets see if this voice has a body!" He yelled as he threw a smoke bomb down. Ha!, Now I'll be able to see any movement shifting through the smoke. Deadpool thought, while slowly drawing his Katana.

"Hm, You have abilities that further you from humans yet you act like them?" The voice said louder this time.

"I act like me, Whatcha talkin' about whispering disembodied voice?" Dead pool asked getting slightly annoyed.

"Maybe it would help if I showed myself?" Laughed the voice. Appearing right in front of Deadpool was a man dressed in a red trench coat and a wid red hat.

Inspecting him Deadpool looked him right in the eye, "Who are you Carmen San Diego's long lost twin?"

"Oh and I'm sure you have the right to remark, Look at you, Dressed like a circus clown on a bad painting day."

"Oooh so thats how it is eh?" Deadpool laughed, "I guess talking one of your strong point because it definitely isn't fashion sense."

"Well I'm sure you'll find out soon enough that I have...unique set skills." Grinned the stranger.

"I don't know I have seen Tigra, My she sure has a great set of....skills, yeah that's it."

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

That's what I got into at one point, I think I have more around here some where but I can't seem to find it right now.

--------------------
Pseudonym
Posted: Mar 8 2009, 10:59 PM

FPL Failure

Member No.: 203

HIlarious, well done.

--------------------

Give me half.
granobulax
Posted: Mar 9 2009, 01:42 AM

He's even got his hand over where I live...

Member No.: 35

Hey, welcome back!
I thought you were gone for good. Glad to see ya.

--------------------

I scare little kids.
user posted image

QUOTE (treacherous @ Aug 16 2008, 12:12 PM)
RRRAOAAOAOAORRARRAA!!...  Blue lights and sirens rang through the night!! Yeah, they all wanna kill each other... HERE ME CITY!! THE STREETS BELONG TO THE GANGS NOW!! THIS IS THE NEW ORDER!! PREPARE FOR CHAOS!!

Solomon and I may be gangsta, but treach is the gangsta of the year!
Darth Pool
Posted: Mar 9 2009, 03:00 AM

Nah if I where gone for good, I would have had to kill you first Grano. biggrin.gif

--------------------
granobulax
Posted: Mar 9 2009, 03:04 AM

He's even got his hand over where I live...

Member No.: 35

QUOTE (Darth Pool @ Mar 9 2009, 03:00 AM)
Nah if I where gone for good, I would have had to kill you first Grano. biggrin.gif

Please do. laugh.gif

So, whatcha been up to?

--------------------

I scare little kids.
user posted image

QUOTE (treacherous @ Aug 16 2008, 12:12 PM)
RRRAOAAOAOAORRARRAA!!...  Blue lights and sirens rang through the night!! Yeah, they all wanna kill each other... HERE ME CITY!! THE STREETS BELONG TO THE GANGS NOW!! THIS IS THE NEW ORDER!! PREPARE FOR CHAOS!!

Solomon and I may be gangsta, but treach is the gangsta of the year!
treacherous
Posted: Mar 9 2009, 03:17 AM

Let Hammy have his Bison. I've got Zod.

Member No.: 37

Welcome back. I may have been coming in while you were going out.

--------------------
Ursa: You are master of all you survey.
General Zod: [bored] So I was yesterday. And the day before.

QUOTE (SilverSurfer092 @ Apr 9 2009, 03:27 AM)
WTFYES  Treacherous is full of pwnage.
« Next Oldest | Introduction | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Register Now

Topic OptionsPages: (6) [1] 2 3 ... Last »

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0399 seconds · Archive