zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to Haven Of Wiidom. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (2) [1] 2  ( Go to first unread post )

Batman vs. Wolverine, Read the title
Gamer709
Posted: Feb 7 2008, 09:47 PM

Advanced Administrator

Group: Members
Member No.: 16

Batman vs. Wolverine, the pic says the rest

user posted image

A picture really is worth 1000 words cool.gif

--------------------
user posted image
"I will go" by Starfield

The biggest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist.

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Wingman
  Posted: Feb 7 2008, 09:53 PM

I'm better than you. That's all I know.

Group: Admin
Member No.: 14

This doesn't seem to be an age old battle, but good effort anyway. Wolvie vs. Spiderman, Batman vs. Spidey, or Batman vs. Captain America would seem more even. Wolvie pawns in an instant. Whatever Batman can throw at him won't do squat against Wolvie's healing factor, and one good swipe with Adamantium claws will have Bats spilling his guts, or worse. Body armor or no body armor, Adamantium is, and has been proven repeatedly to be, indestructable.

--------------------
"Never in the course of human history has so much been owed by so many to so few."- Winston Churchill, commenting on the heroic struggles of the RAF against the German Luftwaffe.

----
I don't smoke, I don't chew... and I don't date girls who do.

----

War produces classic remarks by military commanders; on February 26, 1991, the US 1st Armored Division, the famous Big Red One, encountered the allegedly elite Iraqi Republican Guard. The divisional commander, Major General Ronald Griffiths, radioed his deputy, who was riding with the armored spearhead. "I understand we are engaging the Medina Division?" he said, referring to one of the crack Iraqi Guard divisions. "Negative, sir," came the reply. "We are destroying the Medina Division."
Great proof that despite their quantity, the Soviet tanks that NATO planners feared above all else could be shredded by the M1 Abrams, Challenger 2, Leopard 2, LeClerc, Ariete, and Merkava with ease. Patton would be proud.

The Ripper
Posted: Feb 7 2008, 11:51 PM

Knight of the Ivory Axe

Member No.: 12

Batman runs Wolverine over with his Batmobile!

--------------------

QUOTE ("Friedrich Nietzsche")
He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster... when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you...
hamboy
Posted: Feb 8 2008, 12:19 AM

Unregistered

QUOTE (The Ripper @ Feb 7 2008, 11:51 PM)

Which does little to no damage, and is quikly healed.
Depends on the prep. Standared no prep match? Wolverine destroys him.
DataSnake
Posted: Feb 8 2008, 02:11 AM

Emperor of Mankind

Member No.: 9

QUOTE (hamboy @ Feb 8 2008, 12:19 AM)
QUOTE (The Ripper @ Feb 7 2008, 11:51 PM)

Which does little to no damage, and is quikly healed.
Depends on the prep. Standared no prep match? Wolverine destroys him.

If Bats can inflict any wound that breaks Wolvie's skin (most likely he can), and survive their first encounter (also probable, since he is smart enough to know when he's being pwned and stealthy enough to consistently sneak up on a Kryptonian with superhuman senses), their next encounter involves Bats injecting Wolvie with a custom-made chemical that disables his regeneration, THEN running him over with the Batmobile.
Or luring him into a junkyard and sticking him to an electromagnet (metal skeleton and whatnot).
Or calling the rest of the JLA for backup (slightly out of character but not impossible). Because Superman would tear wolvie a new one faster than I can finish this sentence.
Or dropping something REALLY heavy on him, so that he is pinned even if it doesn't hurt him per se.

--------------------
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!
hamboy
Posted: Feb 8 2008, 11:28 AM

Unregistered

QUOTE (DataSnake @ Feb 8 2008, 02:11 AM)
If Bats can inflict any wound that breaks Wolvie's skin (most likely he can), and survive their first encounter (also probable, since he is smart enough to know when he's being pwned and stealthy enough to consistently sneak up on a Kryptonian with superhuman senses), their next encounter involves Bats injecting Wolvie with a custom-made chemical that disables his regeneration, THEN running him over with the Batmobile.
Or luring him into a junkyard and sticking him to an electromagnet (metal skeleton and whatnot).
Or calling the rest of the JLA for backup (slightly out of character but not impossible). Because Superman would tear wolvie a new one faster than I can finish this sentence.
Or dropping something REALLY heavy on him, so that he is pinned even if it doesn't hurt him per se.

Exactly why it depends on the prep. In an arena setting with no prep, however, Wolverine destroys him.
TwoMiler447
Posted: Feb 8 2008, 11:49 PM

Unregistered

Batman can run Wolverine over with the Batmobile. But he's not done. If he parks the Batmobile on Wolverine, he's done. Another thing, you're forgetting Batman's belt. He's bound to have some acid in that belt. It's not a Deux Ex Machina in The Batman (trust me, I know. He always pulls the smoke grenades out of the same pocket and the ice pellets out of the same pocket.) but he has some acid pellets in there. One of those should blow a hole in Wolverine's skeleton, which he isn't healing from. And Adamantium isn't unbreakable. Magneto can rip it apart. Cap's shield can cut through it. Iron Fist shattered it by punching it. Adamantium is far from unbreakable.
hamboy
Posted: Feb 9 2008, 12:31 AM

Unregistered

QUOTE (TwoMiler447 @ Feb 8 2008, 11:49 PM)
Batman can run Wolverine over with the Batmobile. But he's not done. If he parks the Batmobile on Wolverine, he's done. Another thing, you're forgetting Batman's belt. He's bound to have some acid in that belt. It's not a Deux Ex Machina in The Batman (trust me, I know. He always pulls the smoke grenades out of the same pocket and the ice pellets out of the same pocket.) but he has some acid pellets in there. One of those should blow a hole in Wolverine's skeleton, which he isn't healing from. And Adamantium isn't unbreakable. Magneto can rip it apart. Cap's shield can cut through it. Iron Fist shattered it by punching it. Adamantium is far from unbreakable.

Wolverine is primary adamantium.
Iron Fist punched throgh secondary adamantium.
Caps' shield has adamantium in it.
Magneto kinda has the power to control all metal.
Exept via cosmic power or molecular control, primary adamantium has never been broken.
TwoMiler447
Posted: Feb 9 2008, 12:36 AM

Unregistered

QUOTE (hamboy @ Feb 9 2008, 12:31 AM)

Exept via cosmic power or molecular control, primary adamantium has never been broken.

Cap's shield also has Vibranium in it, the strongest metal on Earth. Cap's shield is made up of a one-of-a-kind Vibranium-Adamantium mix, one that has never been recreated. It is stronger than both Vibranium and Adamantium. It can cut through it.
Supera the Second
Posted: Feb 9 2008, 01:52 AM

Okami... Best Wii game I've played so far!

Member No.: 1

Then how come you said Lobo could crush him?

--------------------
hamboy
Posted: Feb 9 2008, 02:03 AM

Unregistered

QUOTE (Supera the Second @ Feb 9 2008, 01:52 AM)

You dont have to break someones skeleton to kill them. Tear his guts out, and stick a big rock in there so he can't heal.
TwoMiler447
Posted: Feb 9 2008, 02:06 AM

Unregistered

QUOTE (Supera the Second @ Feb 9 2008, 01:52 AM)

Because he can.
Supera the Second
Posted: Feb 9 2008, 02:15 AM

I'm curious. why did they pit wolverine against lobo in the crossover? What did they have in common exactly?

--------------------
hamboy
Posted: Feb 9 2008, 02:16 AM

Unregistered

QUOTE (Supera the Second @ Feb 9 2008, 02:15 AM)
I'm curious. why did they pit wolverine against lobo in the crossover? What did they have in common exactly?

Healing factor. Plus, at the time, Lobo was a parody of Wolverine.
Supera the Second
Posted: Feb 9 2008, 02:18 AM

QUOTE (hamboy @ Feb 9 2008, 02:16 AM)
QUOTE (Supera the Second @ Feb 9 2008, 02:15 AM)

Healing factor. Plus, at the time, Lobo was a parody of Wolverine.

and why did they have toughen Lobo up making it so that wolvie only won in fan votes?

--------------------
« Next Oldest | Normal Fights | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (2) [1] 2 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0414 seconds · Archive